PDA

View Full Version : Just wanna say..

chazley
03-29-2011, 02:56 AM
All you fairweather fans need to GTFO now and don't come running back when we win game 7 at home against the Lakers.

I'm more convinced than ever we're a championship team.

Calispursfan11
03-29-2011, 03:25 AM
Agree wholeheartedly, Chaz. That is truth!

greyforest
03-29-2011, 03:32 AM
everything depends on injuries.

it sure has sucked the last few years.

chazley
03-29-2011, 03:48 AM
Damn, was hoping some dumbasses would come in so I could own them. Then again, it is nice to have people on my side for a change lol.

spurspokesman
03-29-2011, 05:23 AM
Time will tell. Our luck looks a lil bad but we will peak at the right time. Perfect scenario.

cherylsteele
03-29-2011, 07:26 AM
All you fairweather fans need to GTFO now and don't come running back when we win game 7 at home against the Lakers.

Didn't you say in a thread you started that 95% of us posters on spurstalk were dumb, why would you even care what we think then?

BTW I have always felt the Spurs have a chance to win against anybody

++SaiNt TiAg0++
03-29-2011, 07:41 AM
i still believe, it just sucks that were losing like this but hey what do you expect with a new team i mean throwing james anderson and tiago out there right before the playoffs is messed up, if pop wouldn't be so damn stubborn and given these guys some P.T , i think we would have won at least 2 of those games

Cessation
03-29-2011, 07:46 AM
Sup scrah, bonner is 25% from 3, in last 12, playoff ready if he ever was.
"But, but, but... he was 50% in january."

lol truth and chazley in same sentence

Budkin
03-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Our health is everything. But if we have that and a more experienced and confident bench... watch out.

Rummpd
03-29-2011, 08:01 AM
here for the duration win or lose the last four games may actually have been a blessing in disguise (!) as we now have another true scorer in Hill going and a legit big in Tiago finally playing minutes when it counts (at least some) - now we will see if they get the burn they deserve.
Also, Spurs will have to gear up their game last 8 and will!

outmap
03-29-2011, 09:09 AM
Not panicking, Spurs got this.
Taking these 4 losses is like taking 4 jabs in boxing, the Spurs needs to know their opponents, when it matters most, they'll knock them down.

Bill_Brasky
03-29-2011, 09:20 AM
Watching our bench almost beat Portlands starters made me proud. Some guys have been stepping up latest, and with the big 3 and dice rested coming down the stretch I could easily see us winning out.

If our team can consistently defend like they did last night....nba = fucked.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 09:58 AM
almost

:lmao

Bill_Brasky
03-29-2011, 10:02 AM
:lmao

Go back downstairs, child. :rolleyes

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Go back downstairs, child. :rolleyes

What, you think you're gonna lose 4 in-a-row for the second time in less than a year and I ain't comin' after ya's with everything I got?

Please.

You lose to Boston day after tomorrow and this?...This is Sunday School compared to what I'm gonna bring then.

Bill_Brasky
03-29-2011, 10:18 AM
What, you think you're gonna lose 4 in-a-row for the second time in less than a year and I ain't comin' after ya's with everything I got?

Please.

You lose to Boston day after tomorrow and this?...This is Sunday School compared to what I'm gonna bring then.

Bring whatever ya want, I won't mind. I'm cool as a cucumber, brother.

Yer scared, I can tell. I know yella when I see it, and you're lookin' like a school bus right now.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 10:20 AM
Bring whatever ya want, I won't mind. I'm cool as a cucumber, brother.

Yer scared, I can tell. I know yella when I see it, and you're lookin' like a school bus right now.

I smell four in-a-row, just like last Spring.

Bill_Brasky
03-29-2011, 10:25 AM
I smell four in-a-row, just like last Spring.

They say as you get old your sense of smell is the first thing to go.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 10:32 AM
They say as you get old your sense of smell is the first thing to go.

Me & my limp dick wishes that were true.

Bill_Brasky
03-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Ok well then maybe its a little more down the list, but you're pretty fuckin old so I'm sure you're past that point anyway.

Mugen
03-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Cubby's been chicken shit for a while now. Way before Kool welched.

Good to see some pep in the old man but the schtick aint what it used to be.

He'll crawl back downstairs after the next game and god help him if the Spurs ring in June.

Giuseppe
03-29-2011, 10:38 AM
god help him if the Spurs ring in June.

Please.

I'd be here with bells on. I'll showcase how to behave in such an event.

Your Fandom either disappears entirely, or, runs around manically with a gross of asterisks.

G-Dawgg
03-29-2011, 10:53 AM
I'd like nothing more than for the Spurs to win #5, however my better judgement tells me it's not happening....

I'll still be cheering for them regardless.

ManuBalboa
03-29-2011, 11:00 AM

Jealous of your optimism. I don't see how a team relying almost entirely on hacking up jumpshots beats Tri-7 footers + Kobe. Spurs can't even slow down ZBO.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn135/dazzle_me90/GIF/cryinghug.gif

JR3
03-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Watching our bench almost beat Portlands starters made me proud. Some guys have been stepping up latest, and with the big 3 and dice rested coming down the stretch I could easily see us winning out.

If our team can consistently defend like they did last night....nba = fucked.

I was bumed that we couldn't pull off the win, but also very Proud as well.

JR3
03-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Jealous of your optimism. I don't see how a team relying almost entirely on hacking up jumpshots beats Tri-7 footers + Kobe. Spurs can't even slow down ZBO.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn135/dazzle_me90/GIF/cryinghug.gif

And I don't understand how our old team can lose 4 in a row and still have the best record in a year we were not supposed to make the playoffs... but here we are. I too am uncomfotable with our lack of size - because we have always had size. But I have seen enough to know we can beat the lakers in a 7 game series. Don't ask me how - but this team can do it. The Lakers will have to beat us healthy to get me to change my mind.

Kool Bob Love
03-29-2011, 02:32 PM

We NEED more posters like this guy. :toast