PDA

View Full Version : Mono Show Episode 1 - Recap / MVP award

stretch
03-29-2011, 11:13 PM
We need to choose an MVP caller for each episode.

Who was it in this case?

Multiple votes allowed if you feel that multiple people were deserving.

edit: FUCK

sorry i forgot to add triggeredexcellence :depressed

edit 2: FUCK FUCK

how could I forget BUMP

fml

Frenzy
03-29-2011, 11:14 PM
Didn't listen. Did the mavs caller choke toward the end of the call?

stretch
03-29-2011, 11:17 PM
didn't listen. Did the mavs caller choke toward the end of the call?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

TE
03-29-2011, 11:19 PM
Koriwhat, tbh.

DMC
03-29-2011, 11:19 PM
I voted Mavs Dynasty. That was short but funny as hell.

IronMexican
03-29-2011, 11:20 PM
I voted me, but it was obviously koriwhat.

TE
03-29-2011, 11:21 PM
We need to choose an MVP caller for each episode.

Who was it in this case?

Multiple votes allowed if you feel that multiple people were deserving.

edit: FUCK

sorry i forgot to add triggeredexcellence :depressed

It's fine, I don't deserve being on there. Didn't say much, next time I'll bring it.

Kori Ellis
03-29-2011, 11:22 PM
This should be koriwhat in a landslide.

stretch
03-29-2011, 11:23 PM
yeah no one was really expecting KW to call in. made things 10000x more interesting

TE
03-29-2011, 11:24 PM
This should be koriwhat in a landslide.

I thought you were still on when I called in :depressed

kamikazi_player
03-29-2011, 11:26 PM
koriwhat by a landslide. I'm surprised and I thought he did very well.

Axe Murderer
03-29-2011, 11:28 PM
once Kdub called in, i had to call in, but I think it's a tie between "Rummpd/Billy Tubbs" for hilarity factor

MavDynasty
03-29-2011, 11:35 PM
Koriwhat takes the fucking cake imo.

Mike Breen
03-29-2011, 11:36 PM
:lmao who was the country guy toward the end? that guy was cracking me up

stretch
03-29-2011, 11:45 PM
once Kdub called in, i had to call in, but I think it's a tie between "Rummpd/Billy Tubbs" for hilarity factor

DAMMIT

I have failed miserably

I forgot to add u too

jeebus
03-29-2011, 11:47 PM
bump imo

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-29-2011, 11:49 PM
Koriwhat hands down.
Honorable Mention- Mavdynasty, even though he said I "suck dick" or something of that nature, lil nigga gets props for calling in

TE
03-29-2011, 11:51 PM

It was Bump.

He sounded kind of like a chain smoker. :lol

MavDynasty
03-29-2011, 11:52 PM
tbh i just listened to my part again, i didnt sound high lol

Mike Breen
03-29-2011, 11:53 PM
It was Bump.

He sounded kind of like a chain smoker. :lol

:lmao oh i didn't hear him introduce himself, it was obviously someone mono knew

i thought it was another prank caller the way he was firing questions at kw :rollin

Greg Oden
03-29-2011, 11:56 PM
Did Billy Tubbs ever come forward? He brought the goods in a weird way, Chuck.

Isitjustme?
03-29-2011, 11:56 PM
Koriwhat hands down.
Honorable Mention- Mavdynasty, even though he said I "suck dick" or something of that nature, lil nigga gets props for calling in

If you told you "suck dick" and you still kissing his ass, you may actually have a problem.

Axe Murderer
03-29-2011, 11:59 PM
i thought it was another prank caller the way he was firing questions at kw :rollin

ya i definitely have a motor mouth over the phone especially when the conversation goes dead

i promise to stfu a little bit next time

djohn2oo8
03-30-2011, 12:15 AM
Kori, solely because of her voice

TheNextGen
03-30-2011, 12:24 AM
I chose Koriwhat, but credit goes to Machine for being the first funny caller in Mono Show's history.

"i dont want anyone to know my username..." then talks about Sasha. lol

djohn2oo8
03-30-2011, 12:25 AM
Props to Koriwhat...DoK HAS to respond

i MAke GOod POlls
03-30-2011, 12:26 AM
definitely Billy Tubbs :rollin

that was totally random yet hilarious

koriwhat
03-30-2011, 12:28 AM
so why was DiK mia?

Axe Murderer
03-30-2011, 12:32 AM
crofl so who was the one making the prank calls? imho

BUMP's Comm. Teacher
03-30-2011, 12:50 AM
:cry:cry:cry My student made me so proud :cry:cry:cry

BlackSwordsMan
03-30-2011, 12:57 AM
Didn't listen to the show but I'm going to vote kori ellis

ST's Debate Judge
03-30-2011, 01:04 AM
Very interesting piece.

The MVP is a tie between kori ellis/koriwhat since they practically made the show. We had some strong performances early on with "Billy Tubbs" and "Rummpd". Then the show got progressively shittier when kamikazi and triggeredexcellence called in.

Then BUMP (who sounded the most comfortable out of the callers) came in toward the end and threw up a bunch of bullshit questions which was pretty entertaining and last but not least MD comes in and gives a shout out to everybody.

Overall 8/10 this time around

Kyle Orton
03-30-2011, 08:54 AM
so why was DiK mia?

This week I've been/will be busy as fuck. I still haven't listened to the show but I'm anxious to see how bad I got roasted :lol, I'll try to call in next week since it won't be nearly as bad.

stretch
03-30-2011, 09:35 AM
This week I've been/will be busy as fuck. I still haven't listened to the show but I'm anxious to see how bad I got roasted :lol, I'll try to call in next week since it won't be nearly as bad.

you didnt get roasted THAT badly tbh

i think it was just a total shock that koriwhat called in, and then started trying to freestyle about you

doesnt change the fact that he spent $100 on his calf tats, then considered getting his bottom ribs removed to kiss them as mono brought to light in the show

DMC
03-30-2011, 09:46 AM
you didnt get roasted THAT badly tbh

i think it was just a total shock that koriwhat called in, and then started trying to freestyle about you

doesnt change the fact that he spent $100 on his calf tats, then considered getting his bottom ribs removed to kiss them as mono brought to light in the show

No, KW cleared that quickly by saying "to suck my own dick". That was funny.

pawe
03-30-2011, 10:59 AM
I think mono should be the MVP of episode 1. Just for the great radio voice.

The Gemini Method
03-30-2011, 11:06 AM
1.) Kori What
2.) Kori Ellis
3.) The Whiskey in Mono's cup...gave him the libation-y relaxation that was jittery in the dry run a few days ago.

Stringer_Bell
03-30-2011, 11:33 AM
I think mono should be the MVP of episode 1. Just for the great radio voice.

I agree, surpringly good radio decorum from Mono. I didn't have a chance to listen to the Kori shows, but I think he'd be a good evil Mavs henchman for Kori if there was ever a joint-show.

easy7
03-30-2011, 12:13 PM
Is there a link to catch the show for those of us who missed it? I would love to hear it.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-30-2011, 12:14 PM
Every nigga on that show gets mad props.
But if we talking MVP of episode 1 it has to be koriwhat, show
was suffering until he called in

Cane
03-30-2011, 01:52 PM
Koriwhat takes the fucking cake imo.

Axe Murderer
03-30-2011, 02:12 PM

tbh the beginning was awesome starting with that weird Green Mile guy impersonator and then the fake Rummmpd right after, was the best part of the show imho.

Then KW calls in with Kori on the line. It was funny at first then the middle got a little boring, then me and MD call in at the very end. I was gonna talk about random ST posters but there was only like 3 min left

duncan228
03-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Is there a link to catch the show for those of us who missed it? I would love to hear it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost

Nick Manning
03-30-2011, 02:16 PM
I'll be bringing the goods next show, tbh

koriwhat
03-30-2011, 02:29 PM
I got something big planned for the next time i call, whenever that will be... :king

Nick Manning
03-30-2011, 02:30 PM
I got something big planned for the next time i call, whenever that will be... :king

I've got a special something for you next show...stay tuned, nigga

koriwhat
03-30-2011, 02:32 PM
sup hoss, i want you on the line whenever i call in, we gonna challenge all these shit talkin fuckboys to a 2 on 2..i got your back

i want that nigga kool aid man and i too have a big announcement, tbh

Kool nor luva is ever gonna call in... They chicken shit. Real Talk!

Kyle Orton
03-30-2011, 02:35 PM
When you act black online but have a lily white voice like kool definitely does, you're obviously not gonna call in

koriwhat
03-30-2011, 02:37 PM
When is the next show so i know in advance and can plan ahead to be free and blitz'd.

stretch
03-30-2011, 02:38 PM
jermaine needs to call in

TheGreatest23
03-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Kori ftw.

WTF! Machine got 5 votes lol