tdunk21
03-30-2011, 04:57 PM
thanks duncan228

TheManFromAcme
03-30-2011, 06:53 PM
Love Pops's USAFA cap. :tu

ManuBalboa
03-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Pop in too good of a mood. Something is wrong.

Cessation
03-30-2011, 07:46 PM
I think they all gonna play, he's just trying to get an edge on doc.

polandprzem
03-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Is there anybody in the city of San Antonio who can ask a decent question?

GrandeDavid
03-30-2011, 08:15 PM
Gregg Popovich is the biggest wise ass of a cranky coach, ya gotta love him! Actually he was pretty tame here.

Cessation
03-30-2011, 08:22 PM
I never notice pop being particularly amusing, but I see why he gets mad at reporters dumb questions.

silverblk mystix
03-30-2011, 08:35 PM
Here's a question those pussy reporters should ask?

Pop, why does Bonner get more minutes than all your other bigs?

Follow-up...

...and does that mean that, to you, corporate knowledge is more important than talent, heart, performance, & production?

another follow-up...

So, Pop...are you, in essence, saying that ...corporate knowledge and playing Bonner is more important than winning?

Spursmania
03-30-2011, 08:55 PM

+1

They all stand around with nothing to ask. GMAFB!:bang

Spursmania
03-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Pop in too good of a mood. Something is wrong.

Pop's in a good mood cause he knows damn well Timmy is playing tomorrow. Parker and Dyess as well.

Maybe Manu.

Ice009
03-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Did anyone notice TP wink?

Obstructed_View
03-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Reporters in San Antonio are so fucking shitty. Do they even like basketball? Someone should give me a job doing that.

Pauleta14
03-30-2011, 10:27 PM

I did

it was a "shy" one, didn't get why...:lol

Budkin
03-30-2011, 10:43 PM
Reporters in San Antonio are so fucking shitty. Do they even like basketball? Someone should give me a job doing that.

They're all afraid to ask any real questions because they've all been humiliated by Pop when he doesn't like what they ask.

crc21209
03-30-2011, 10:58 PM

I caught that too. Hopefully it was a "Everyone is ready to go" wink....

Obstructed_View
03-30-2011, 11:44 PM
They're all afraid to ask any real questions because they've all been humiliated by Pop when he doesn't like what they ask.

Again, someone get me a press pass.

ohmwrecker
03-30-2011, 11:46 PM
Again, someone get me a press pass.

You would get one question, unanswered and lose access.

awktalk
03-31-2011, 01:13 AM
Here's a question those pussy reporters should ask?

Pop, why does Bonner get more minutes than all your other bigs?

Follow-up...

...and does that mean that, to you, corporate knowledge is more important than talent, heart, performance, & production?

another follow-up...

So, Pop...are you, in essence, saying that ...corporate knowledge and playing Bonner is more important than winning?

I see you're still the stupidest and lamest poster on ST. Nice try, but not funny at all.

Sisk
03-31-2011, 02:09 AM

:lol

That was a strange wink. It's like his eye got stuck.

objective
03-31-2011, 02:13 AM

just to give an example of how awful the media in SA is, here's how they handle things just among themselves.

Monday during the Chris and Jason show they led into a break promoting that they'd talk to useless McDonald. And discussed how ill McDonald to be and the color of his mucous.

So then the next segment is with McDonald.

And of course . . .

Number of seconds spent talking about Tiago Splitter and his play (hell, without even addressing the logical questions about his lack of 4th quarter time, just talk about him playing) : ZERO

Number of minutes spent talking to McDonald about the color of his mucous and just how ill and sick he was feeling, and how it affected his nightlife on the roadtrip : SEVERAL

And these clowns are the good show for Spurs talk. Taylor is actually worse, but even these two stooges make me glad I don't support their advertisers.

It reminds me of Duel's show when 1250 started doing sports and the Spurs traded for Kurt Thomas. Duel and his crew which did not have that Jason person but did have a woman on, spent close to an hour after the trade was announced talking about how Francisco Elson's butt looked, nachos, and the most time by far was spent on Duel talking about peeing on his own hands and fingers in the restroom. I'm not making that up either. He barely mentioned the huge news of the day but went out of his way to talk about urinating on his own hands.

That's how buffoonish the SA media is without Pop or RC anywhere near them.

Pure garbage.

Obstructed_View
03-31-2011, 02:21 AM
You would get one question, unanswered and lose access.

I'd love for that to happen. It would certainly make for an interesting story.

++SaiNt TiAg0++
03-31-2011, 07:13 AM
no shit, these guys know their F'N pathetic! hopeless.honestly i mean it pisses me off how much these "men" act like mentally abused cowards when pop's around and their voice has so much fear in it...lmfao

++SaiNt TiAg0++
03-31-2011, 07:27 AM
just to give an example of how awful the media in SA is, here's how they handle things just among themselves.

Monday during the Chris and Jason show they led into a break promoting that they'd talk to useless McDonald. And discussed how ill McDonald to be and the color of his mucous.

So then the next segment is with McDonald.

And of course . . .

Number of seconds spent talking about Tiago Splitter and his play (hell, without even addressing the logical questions about his lack of 4th quarter time, just talk about him playing) : ZERO

Number of minutes spent talking to McDonald about the color of his mucous and just how ill and sick he was feeling, and how it affected his nightlife on the roadtrip : SEVERAL

And these clowns are the good show for Spurs talk. Taylor is actually worse, but even these two stooges make me glad I don't support their advertisers.

It reminds me of Duel's show when 1250 started doing sports and the Spurs traded for Kurt Thomas. Duel and his crew which did not have that Jason person but did have a woman on, spent close to an hour after the trade was announced talking about how Francisco Elson's butt looked, nachos, and the most time by far was spent on Duel talking about peeing on his own hands and fingers in the restroom. I'm not making that up either. He barely mentioned the huge news of the day but went out of his way to talk about urinating on his own hands.

That's how buffoonish the SA media is without Pop or RC anywhere near them.

Pure garbage.

wow yeah i believe it, when i was on the road and couldnt watch the game i had to tune into a radiostation 1200 soon after the game they talked about the spurs segment.

so i turned it to the station and was so pissed because it had the shittiest host, the show was worthless and now i rather listen to 99.5 kiss which sucks than to listen to fake spurs news and pop followers

Budkin
03-31-2011, 07:46 AM
One thing I've noticed in Parker's interviews is that he says "definley" a lot.

Cessation
03-31-2011, 07:50 AM
How many times he say definetly this time?

Fireball
03-31-2011, 08:17 AM
How many times he say definetly this time?

definitely too often ...

silverblk mystix
03-31-2011, 08:58 AM
I see you're still the stupidest and lamest poster on ST. Nice try, but not funny at all.

THERE you are...funny how you disappeared lately AFTER trashing Tiago along with KBP/Manu Forever troll...and proclaimed Splitter worthless...

NOW you are back and aren't saying shit about Splitter....and Splitter STILL hasn't gotten a real chance....

YOU showed how stupid you really are...I bet you are PRAYING for Tiago to fail...:lmao:lmao

You are pretty pathetic.

ohmwrecker
03-31-2011, 10:01 AM
It's spelled . . . definitely. TP definitely pronounces it correctly, so you should definitely spell it correctly. Definitely.

I Heart Ginobili
03-31-2011, 10:17 AM
"yeah definitely, definitely"

Fireball
03-31-2011, 10:19 AM
It's spelled . . . definitely. TP definitely pronounces it correctly, so you should definitely spell it correctly. Definitely.

thanks ... just edited it

Budkin
03-31-2011, 10:39 AM

I was just spelling it phonetically because it sounds absurd when he says it over and over again.

temujin
03-31-2011, 04:52 PM
I divide people that ask questions in two groups:
1) those that want to know.
2) those that want YOU to know that they know.

Then there is a NEW group, the SA media:
3) They just don't know WHY they are even asking questions.

Seriously, I think Pop should just go ahead and ask HIMSELF a question and then proceed answering it.
I'm pretty sure he is tempted to do that.

timtonymanu
03-31-2011, 04:56 PM
One thing I've noticed in Parker's interviews is that he says "definley" a lot.

"Oh definitely. Definitely"

Or McDyess: No question. No question.

Or RJ and Neal: you know. you know. you know.

Budkin
03-31-2011, 05:05 PM
Ironically, I think Manu is the most articulate in his interviews.