PDA

View Full Version : Go Spurs (from Detroit)

drebly032
06-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Well, as a die hard pistons fan, I've witnessed fake injuries to Shaq and probably Wade. And the Spurs play the game the right way (very similar to Detroit). So, as things are looking right now, the Heat will probably advance and I would like to say KICK THE CRAP OUT OF THEM! San Antonio is the only team in the West that deserves credit for not being a celebrity one man show. so IF we lose, Go Spurs!

Deeeeetroit Basketbaaaalllll

Kori Ellis
06-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Why do you say fake injuries?

drebly032
06-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Shaq is fine everyone knows it. And Wade has no reason to be complaining. They want the media to feel sorry for them and it's working. I'm not going to complain about calls like the Pistons players even though they have been horrendous and everyone knows it but wade injured himself taking a jump shot...come on...lets be real. he will play tonight everyone knows it.

GoSpurs21
06-04-2005, 01:08 PM
I didnt know the right way was
1) for the coach to blaim the refs in the media (on court is acceptable)
2) players yelling and screeming at the refs during bad calls instead of playing through it

If this is the right way I'm glad the Spurs have choosen to be above such childish behavior

mavsfan1000
06-04-2005, 02:32 PM
I didnt know the right way was
1) for the coach to blaim the refs in the media (on court is acceptable)
2) players yelling and screeming at the refs during bad calls instead of playing through it

If this is the right way I'm glad the Spurs have choosen to be above such childish behavior
The Spurs have yet experienced a team like Miami that will get all the calls. Not to say San Antonio didn't get bad calls but Detroit has been screwed by the calls more than San Antonio so far in the Conference Finals. It also happened in a badly needed win for Detroit that could cost them their season. Who in Detroit wouldn't be extremely angry and vocal about the calls.

1Parker1
06-04-2005, 03:28 PM
The Spurs have yet experienced a team like Miami that will get all the calls. Not to say San Antonio didn't get bad calls but Detroit has been screwed by the calls more than San Antonio so far in the Conference Finals. It also happened in a badly needed win for Detroit that could cost them their season. Who in Detroit wouldn't be extremely angry and vocal about the calls.

Exactly. I can't believe I am agreeing with a Mavs fan :spin

PM5K
06-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Exactly. I can't believe I am agreeing with a Mavs fan :spin

I'm sorry but you guys must have missed just about every Spurs Playoff game, especially the Seattle one....

Leetonidas
06-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Hopefully we can make you proud, because I wanted a Spurs vs. Pistons finals...the battle of the two best.

1Parker1
06-04-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm sorry but you guys must have missed just about every Spurs Playoff game, especially the Seattle one....

Would you be saying this if we had lost Game 5?? Talk about bad officiating.

Sense
06-04-2005, 05:42 PM

I'm sure this idiot hasn't been watching any spurs games during the time his MAVS were playing....

I suggest you stop making stupid remarks..because you are no Spurs Fan, and you surely don't know your Spurs stuff...

So don't judge the Spurs..

And BTW... The Spurs have been having bad officiating since the begginning of the playoffs... and I don't think MIAMI has...

I really think you need to start watching all teams playing in the playoffs from begginning to end.

PS.. MAVS SUCK!

easjer
06-04-2005, 05:46 PM
The Spurs have had some rough calls, but the officiating in the Houston/Dallas series was some of the worst of the Playoffs. It held the spot until Thursday's game.

Miami gets a whole boatload of favorable calls and then some. Seriously, it is awful. It goes beyond blinding one's self to the offensive fouls and 3-second violations by Shaq and the bizarre phantom calls and bail outs for Wade. And the Spurs need to be aware and to watch out for that.

Sense
06-04-2005, 05:50 PM
The Spurs have had some rough calls, but the officiating in the Houston/Dallas series was some of the worst of the Playoffs. It held the spot until Thursday's game.

Miami gets a whole boatload of favorable calls and then some. Seriously, it is awful. It goes beyond blinding one's self to the offensive fouls and 3-second violations by Shaq and the bizarre phantom calls and bail outs for Wade. And the Spurs need to be aware and to watch out for that.

Spurs VS Nuggets series was probably the worst I've seen in the Playoffs...or atleast a couple of games.

I think they had about 45 ft's each in one of the games..perhaps the worst game I've ever witnessed the Spurs winning..

I'm hating the Playoff refs so far..and I think detroit should be too.

easjer
06-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Spurs VS Nuggets series was probably the worst I've seen in the Playoffs...or atleast a couple of games.

I think they had about 45 ft's each in one of the games..perhaps the worst game I've ever witnessed the Spurs winning..

I'm hating the Playoff refs so far..and I think detroit should be too.

LOL. I don't think you need to worry about that one. :lol