PDA

View Full Version : Should I go Back to Being a Bulls Fan?

mavsfan1000
03-31-2011, 11:25 AM
Just wondering. The Bulls are pretty awesome. Should I leave the Mavs for the Bulls?

lefty
03-31-2011, 11:27 AM
Yes

mavsfan1000
03-31-2011, 11:53 AM
Leave the Mavs for the Rockets.
Man the 90's couldn't have been any better for me. I liked Houston since I live here and I also like the Bulls. I guess the Rockets wins meant more to me since I lived here but I loved watching Jordan's greatness as well. But yeah bandwagoning is lame I know. Congrats to those who are faithful to your team.

clambake
03-31-2011, 11:54 AM
and pass up on all the suffering?

The Reckoning
03-31-2011, 11:57 AM
real question. you've ever been to chicago?

mavsfan1000
03-31-2011, 12:16 PM
Btw I'm staying a Mavs fan. I did bandwagon in the 90's. That is before I found my true color. I'm a Mavs fan at heart and can't leave them now. Btw I don't even know the Bulls and Rockets rosters. But yeah I didn't learn a thing called loyalty when I grew up as my older brother was also a bandwagoning Bulls fan. lol at no one saying to stay true to the Mavs.

hater
03-31-2011, 12:19 PM
The Maverick show is about to start. How can you miss it?

they will rape through the plaoffs, especially the first 2 rounds. Watch and learn NBA

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-31-2011, 01:34 PM
Just wondering. The Bulls are pretty awesome. Should I leave the Mavs for the Bulls?

On behalf of my nigga Ashraf, keep your faggot azz away from the Bulls
cocksucker

mavsfan1000
03-31-2011, 08:55 PM
On behalf of my nigga Ashraf, keep your faggot azz away from the Bulls
cocksucker
I guess you didn't read post 8 where I said I wasn't interested in leaving the Mavs. It was just a test to see how you all reacted to it. As I figured though. I've been a mavs fan for 9 years now. Not leaving. But hey it was fun trolling and seeing you all take me seriously on leaving this team.

hitmanyr2k
03-31-2011, 09:45 PM
Btw I'm staying a Mavs fan. I did bandwagon in the 90's. That is before I found my true color. I'm a Mavs fan at heart and can't leave them now. Btw I don't even know the Bulls and Rockets rosters. But yeah I didn't learn a thing called loyalty when I grew up as my older brother was also a bandwagoning Bulls fan. lol at no one saying to stay true to the Mavs.

You'll be back with the white, red and black before long :lol Dirk won't be around for too much longer and I don't see any big free agents flocking to Dallas anytime soon.