PDA

View Full Version : Coathanger vs. Falling down the stairs

Andrew Cunanan
03-31-2011, 12:12 PM
What works better, tbh?

Enough of these polls, faggots.

Giuseppe
03-31-2011, 12:15 PM
I read elsewhere that riding a rollercoaster repeatedly will do the job as well.

Andrew Cunanan
03-31-2011, 12:17 PM
I read elsewhere that riding a rollercoaster repeatedly will do the job as well.

I heard that acupuncture and yoga are also viable methods.

Destro
03-31-2011, 12:28 PM
I keep a dose of the morning after pill in my bathroom. You can buy the generic one for about $38 at a pharmacy. If you screw up (condom slips off, you go bareback, or condom is old) tell the girl you have the pill and make it easy. The generic is two pills the brand name is a single pill. Its good the first 48 hours i think. Otherwise if you get a confirmed pregnancy get RU486 for about $700 and problem is gone in two days. I heard of a guy who mixed the pill in a drink because the girl wanted to grow the cell. She thought she natrually lost the baby.

That is very illegal btw, you need a prescription for the pill and its potentially dangerous to do this unsupervised.

4>0rings
03-31-2011, 12:35 PM
ELE bet and welch.

Andrew Cunanan
03-31-2011, 12:35 PM
I keep a dose of the morning after pill in my bathroom. You can buy the generic one for about $38 at a pharmacy. If you screw up (condom slips off, you go bareback, or condom is old) tell the girl you have the pill and make it easy. The generic is two pills the brand name is a single pill. Its good the first 48 hours i think. Otherwise if you get a confirmed pregnancy get RU486 for about $700 and problem is gone in two days. I heard of a guy who mixed the pill in a drink because the girl wanted to grow the cell. She thought she natrually lost the baby.

That is very illegal btw, you need a prescription for the pill and its potentially dangerous to do this unsupervised.

Will my BC/BS Medco cover that?

Destro
03-31-2011, 06:36 PM
unlikely to cover it , think of it as a single months of child support rather a 18 years worth

Sisk
03-31-2011, 06:48 PM

This. I've bought plan B many times because I'm really paranoid. But I'd rather be paranoid than have a fucking kid right now.