PDA

View Full Version : um

Axe Murderer
03-31-2011, 06:20 PM
I wish some of you girls would just get the point. It doesn't matter how hot you are, the truth is that, I am indeed a homosexual man. Just because I like you doesn't mean I wanna be with you, I like you as a friend only. Sorry, but it is what it is.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-31-2011, 06:37 PM
lol fat honky redneck

TheMACHINE
03-31-2011, 06:37 PM
mmkay

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-31-2011, 06:38 PM
or is it redneck honky?

Axe Murderer
03-31-2011, 06:40 PM
or is it redneck honky?

All relationship advice is not created equal.

In fact, a lot of relationship advice about men simply does not work.

Why? Because it’s focused on how women think instead of how men think. It’s focused on short-term results that actually prevent a man from falling and staying in love with a woman.

I’ve been a licensed counselor for 17 years. My specialty is helping women understand how men think so they know what to do to make sure a man will want to date, marry, and never leave them.

This relationship advice DOES work. Every insight and suggestion I’ll give you has been tried, tested, and proven to work for thousands of women just like you.

Buy one of my e-books and I'll show you how to create the relationship you’ve always dreamed of the same way I've helped thousands of women...just like you.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-31-2011, 06:44 PM
mmmmmmmm, I'm going to go with fat redneck honky.
You are very photo genic though, atleast you have that going for you lil nigga lol

Greg Oden
03-31-2011, 06:45 PM
Never Again.

I took time out of my busy schedule to drive all the way to B.F.E. to hang out with Kori and the rest of the FSPer's tonight for the De LaHoya Fight.

Never Again.
First off, I had to fill up my tank twice to get out to her house in the middle of nowhere. Then when I get there, there was no food anywhere to be found, it looked like Mary Kate's Kitchen.

Then I tried to settle down and watch the fight, and I couldn't hear the riveting commentary by Larry Merchant because TacoBeer wouldn't Shut the F^&$# Up. That guy won't shut his pie hole.

Then, I finally get up to get a beer, and SpursWomen physically elbows me, and boxes me out as LJ gets the last Cranberry Bartles and James. I was pissed. So a Zima I settled for.

After I shotgun the Zima, I manuever around Cyber Bob and all of his Gerry Grant evidence, only to sit next to who?.....

Freaking Mouse.
I mean, listen I am a racist. (You already know that) And he is the reason why I can't stand Mexican-Americans. 7 times he came up to me and said, "Dude, I can paint your house cheap" or "Do you need any flooring" or "Dude, will you check if this looks like Genital Warts"

So, then finally I get away from Mouse, only to be told that Bernard Hopkins is 5'6". WTF Manny? There goes my money.

So, I finally head to the freezer, grab a lean Cuisine. Oriental Rice and Beef. After heating it up, I sit down on the couch and proceed to chow down, only to have the 1 freaking Asian at the GTG, Johnny Blaze proceed to lambast me about disgracing the Asian Community by eating low-quality Chinese Food, and I'm the reason why children are starving in the Lo Mingh Province.

Pissed off, I throw the LC in the trash, because that's the kind of guy I am. I then watch the fight in my own secluded corner, and hastly announce to the crowd, that I bet on B-Hop to win in a decision.

No sooner than the words are out of my mouth, DelaHoya hits the canvas harder than Lexington Steele and a Blond. He proceeds to have enough energy to beat on the canvas, yet not get up.

Therefore running my gambling record to 0-14-1 this year. People, I can't even make this crap up.

So thanks a lot Kori for nothing.
And yes Mouse, you should get that looked at by a Doctor.

Seacrest Out!

# 1 Troll
03-31-2011, 06:47 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=24471&dateline=1298400713&type=thumb Sup brahs?? lololololol

# 1 Troll
03-31-2011, 06:48 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=24471&dateline=1298400713 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24471)

Sup Mono?? We should get together and play basketball!!! lololololololololol

# 1 Troll
03-31-2011, 06:49 PM
A fat redneck and a gook lolololololololol should be great bball

BlackSwordsMan
03-31-2011, 07:02 PM
nothing wrong with enjoying a female with a little extra

jeebus
03-31-2011, 07:33 PM
lol Bob Grant

badfish22
03-31-2011, 07:35 PM
Swords!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackSwordsMan
03-31-2011, 07:43 PM
stop it you're gonna make me blush

Ace
03-31-2011, 08:13 PM
A fat redneck and a gook lolololololololol should be great bball

You really this stupid or this a supposed to be an act?

# 1 Troll
03-31-2011, 08:25 PM
Wassup "outlaw" lololololooololol. Chicago owns Miami bitch. Never forget that before you start fucking with me.

Isitjustme?
03-31-2011, 08:26 PM
I have no idea whats going on here...

Ace
03-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Wassup "outlaw" lololololooololol. Chicago owns Miami bitch. Never forget that before you start fucking with me.

Doesn't raise your IQ...

ohmwrecker
03-31-2011, 09:04 PM
Redneck honky is redundant.

Greg Oden
03-31-2011, 09:06 PM
redneck:honky - fat:beaner

Bito Corleone
03-31-2011, 09:53 PM
lol fat honky redneck

Why you mad. Try to suck his dick and he turned you down?