PDA

View Full Version : No Balance

Zero_Twilight
03-31-2011, 10:09 PM
The reason for this sudden loss of production is simple: It all started when Blair was taken out of the starting lineup. Period.

A huge part of the success for this season was the "balance." Balanced scoring across the chart as well as balanced rotations.. Having Blair and Timmy on the court created "balanced" scoring and defense/rebounding.

This has CIA Pop written all over it but I'm just letting the drama queens on here know that there isn't anything to panic about.

I'd be alot more worried if the Spurs went into the playoffs without encountering a losing streak such as this. A humbling experience is exactly what this team needs before the show starts.

Chin up baby girls.

mexicanjunior
03-31-2011, 10:46 PM
This has CIA Pop written all over it but I'm just letting the drama queens on here know that there isn't anything to panic about.

I'd be alot more worried if the Spurs went into the playoffs without encountering a losing streak such as this. A humbling experience is exactly what this team needs before the show starts.

Chin up baby girls.

It's no longer panic...it's reality. This team needs the #1 seed more than any "humbling" losing streak...