PDA

View Full Version : I've said it all season....

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 12:10 AM
That the Lakers are coasting and they will cruise to #17 with little resistance. So is there anyone out there that still disagrees?

If you do, it's time to put up or shut up. I take the Lakers, you take the field. If the Lakers don't win the NBA title I leave the forum for a year, if they do then you leave the forum for a year. Any takers?

HarlemHeat37
04-01-2011, 12:11 AM
If Miami doesn't beat LA, I'll never post here again..I'd be surprised if LA even takes it to 7, but I'll just bet on the W..

monosylab1k
04-01-2011, 12:12 AM
If Miami makes it to the Finals, they will bend LA over a table and buttfuck them in the ass.

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 12:13 AM
If Miami doesn't beat LA, I'll never post here again..I'd be surprised if LA even takes it to 7, but I'll just bet on the W..

tbh, i was hoping GNSF would come in here and spew their usual ":crySpurs will outclass everyone on the way to Timmy's 5th:cry"

DJ Mbenga
04-01-2011, 12:14 AM
you'll find your way back with a troll

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 12:14 AM
This bet is only open to retarded GNSF's, so guys like mono and Harlem don't qualify

TinTin
04-01-2011, 12:15 AM
I'll take the bet

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 12:16 AM
I'll take the bet

Done

HarlemHeat37
04-01-2011, 12:16 AM
I doubt you'll get it, tbh..

The new era of GNSF is more up and down IMO..when the Spurs are up, they let their GN out..when the Spurs are in a losing streak, they all melt down:lol..

HarlemHeat37
04-01-2011, 12:17 AM
TinTin is legit, I don't know why he's still gray, he's better than most bolds, tbh..

DMC
04-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Wow, the threat of losing a troll account for a year is pretty intimidating. Good luck.

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 12:18 AM
tbh i have no idea who TinTin is but I don't want to ELE another good poster like I did with DD a few months ago

TinTin
04-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Done

:lol I was kidding actually. Just wanted to post something

This night has been uglier than a can of smashed assholes :depressed

bostonguy
04-01-2011, 12:21 AM
I agree. Boston was really the only team, but the Perkins trade did them in.

I am not sold on Miami because I just can't see that frontcourt matching up and beating that Lakers frontcourt 4 times. I will leave this forum for good if I am proven wrong.

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 12:23 AM
I agree. Boston was really the only team, but the Perkins trade did them in.

I am not sold on Miami because I just can't see that frontcourt matching up and beating that Lakers frontcourt 4 times. I will leave this forum for good if I am proven wrong.

I agree

Boston could've definitely taken them but without Perkins I don't see them beating LA 4 out of 7 times.

Miami is kind of a mystery. LeBron always seems to have the Lakers number in the regular season but always fucks up in the playoffs

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 12:26 AM
:lol I was kidding actually. Just wanted to post something

This night has been uglier than a can of smashed assholes :depressed

alright

tbh, I don't even have to bet anybody. If somebody remembers to bring this up I'll leave the forum for 6 months if the Lakers don't win and nobody will have to leave if the Lakers do. That's how confident I am in the prediction.

Donkeybong
04-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Miami wont get out of the East

monosylab1k
04-01-2011, 12:27 AM
I'm praying Miami wont get out of the East

fixed

alchemist
LA is fucking scary right now.

Worst thing is that you can actually sense that there's nobody who can fuck with them right now. They know that there's nobody who can beat them 4 times in 7 games. That shit is tough.

:depressed

DMC
alright

tbh, I don't even have to bet anybody. If somebody remembers to bring this up I'll leave the forum for 6 months if the Lakers don't win and nobody will have to leave if the Lakers do. That's how confident I am in the prediction.

So basically you will be gone for the off season and back when it starts up again. :D

Clever!

ElNono
04-01-2011, 12:28 AM
tbh, BUMP should have one of his own trolls accepting the bet...

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 12:28 AM
So basically you will be gone for the off season and back when it starts up again. :D

Clever!

Technically til the New Year which is like 2 months into next season

jjktkk
04-01-2011, 12:37 AM
tbh, BUMP should have one of his own trolls accepting the bet...

This. :lol

Bito Corleone
04-01-2011, 12:43 AM
tbh, i was hoping GNSF would come in here and spew their usual ":crySpurs will outclass everyone on the way to Timmy's 5th:cry"
Spurs are going nowhere. They'll be lucky to make it out of the 1st round if they have to play Memphis, tbh.

LkrFan
04-01-2011, 04:15 AM

Rrrriiiiigggghhhhttttt. Miami had some really good homecooking to beat LA by 6 measly points at home. They held the Lakers (contender) to 80 and 88 points in their two meetings, but gave up 119 points twice to the Rockets (lottery team). Is it me or is something wrong with that picture? :lol

You see what the champs are doing. 16-1 since the allstar break, having as much as a 32 point lead against the Spurs, then stomping a mudhole in _allas' ass by 28 points. :lol

Please rescind this post. No way in hell does Miami beat LA 4 out 7. Remember, the Magic swept the Lakers in 2009. Playoffs are a different animal and the boys in P&G are on a mission. It's Kobe's destiny to match MJ's 6 rangs. It's the Lakers' destiny to match Boston's 17. Then Phillip Jax rides off into the sunset with an unprecedented 12th ring. Nobody is stopping them. Including Miami tbh. :ihit

timmike2
04-01-2011, 06:27 AM
Spurs are going nowhere. They'll be lucky to make it out of the 1st round if they have to play Memphis, tbh.
screw 1st round upset.. memphis is a joke

Bito Corleone
04-01-2011, 08:05 AM
screw 1st round upset.. memphis is a joke

Memphis is a joke? I don't think they're winning a ring this year, but there isn't one team in the West that wants to play them or Portland in the first round. They're far from a joke, even without Rudy Gay.

Bet you'd be a little scared to put money on that. I'm not offering to bet you - I don't bet against the Spurs, just saying that I guarantee you'd have a hard time mustering up the confidence to throw down $5000 on the Spurs in a series against Memphis.

ElNono
04-01-2011, 08:22 AM
Rrrriiiiigggghhhhttttt. They held the Lakers to 80 and 88 points in their two meetings, Is it me or is something wrong with that picture? :lol

:lol

Giuseppe
04-01-2011, 09:25 AM
- "anybody, anywhere."

- Kobe Bryant - Maverick blood all over his hands, Los Angeles, California, March 31, 2011

Ace
04-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Rrrriiiiigggghhhhttttt. Miami had some really good homecooking to beat LA by 6 measly points at home. They held the Lakers (contender) to 80 and 88 points in their two meetings, but gave up 119 points twice to the Rockets (lottery team). Is it me or is something wrong with that picture? :lol

You see what the champs are doing. 16-1 since the allstar break, having as much as a 32 point lead against the Spurs, then stomping a mudhole in _allas' ass by 28 points. :lol

Please rescind this post. No way in hell does Miami beat LA 4 out 7. Remember, the Magic swept the Lakers in 2009. Playoffs are a different animal and the boys in P&G are on a mission. It's Kobe's destiny to match MJ's 6 rangs. It's the Lakers' destiny to match Boston's 17. Then Phillip Jax rides off into the sunset with an unprecedented 12th ring. Nobody is stopping them. Including Miami tbh. :ihit

Look what Miami did to this nigga, he accepted it.

http://www.sportsgrindent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/255885731.jpg