PDA

View Full Version : Why did Obama sanction the attack on Africa?

spurms
04-01-2011, 12:20 AM
What are the Americans up to this time playing poodle to the British and French, by helping them out in a war in which they have little interest in? Is it to return the favor to the Brits who played poodle in the Iraq war? Or is it to keep the fragile war party alliance from breaking apart? The rebels that Obama is thinking of supporting in the Eastern part of Libya are known to me extremist Islamist who hates Black people, and he is attacking a Gadaffi regime who is extremely popular in Africa for supporting a stronger African Union, national unity and destroying racism barriers, and an inclusive African nation by employing blacks in his workforce, vital sectors and army, and the West are supporting a bunch of known racist and extremist? What is going on here? Promoting democracy again? Well done on the shelling part, lets see what happens when a real humanitarian crisis occurs when a civil war breaks out. How will this tentative foray into re-colonization of Africa end, very badly IMO.

DMX7
04-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Gadaffi popular? Yeah, I'm sure he's a real good guy. :rolleyes

Drachen
04-01-2011, 12:43 AM

Kinda guy you want to have a beer with...

spurms
04-01-2011, 05:54 AM

I am surprised, i always thought Obama was a humanist, but he attacked an inclusive regime that poses absolutely no threat to America or Europe, that has seen tremendous growth in recent years, and had ambition to raise overall African Unity and wealth through the wealth of their oil, but under the pretext of democracy because of a minority of tribal rebellion happening mainly in the Eastern oil rich province. These people are also known to harbor anti African black sentiment and have Pan Arab Nationalism ideology as opposed to the Gadaffi regime. Why is Obama supporting this, don't make sense to me apart from that he was forced to do it. I can't be sure because you have evil black people pawn like Condi Rice in the past, but i thought Obama was different, guess i am confused? Don't he want to see Africa do well and succeed on their own, why go and fk it up for the continent? :downspin:

Stringer_Bell
04-01-2011, 06:32 AM
I am surprised, i always thought Obama was a humanist, but he attacked an inclusive regime that poses absolutely no threat to America or Europe, that has seen tremendous growth in recent years, and had ambition to raise overall African Unity and wealth through the wealth of their oil, but under the pretext of democracy because of a minority of tribal rebellion happening mainly in the Eastern oil rich province. These people are also known to harbor anti African black sentiment and have Pan Arab Nationalism ideology as opposed to the Gadaffi regime. Why is Obama supporting this, don't make sense to me apart from that he was forced to do it. I can't be sure because you have evil black people pawn like Condi Rice in the past, but i thought Obama was different, guess i am confused? Don't he want to see Africa do well and succeed on their own, why go and fk it up for the continent? :downspin:

While it's nice to see new posters down here starting threads, the highlighted portion above is not true. Libya has one of the more sophisticated clandestine operations in the Muslim world, operatives all over the world - and they threatened consequences if that Lockerbie bomber dude died in custody. The UK is still shitting bricks about him.

spurms
04-01-2011, 06:52 AM
While it's nice to see new posters down here starting threads, the highlighted portion above is not true. Libya has one of the more sophisticated clandestine operations in the Muslim world, operatives all over the world - and they threatened consequences if that Lockerbie bomber dude died in custody. The UK is still shitting bricks about him.

You have absolutely no prove what you just say and stop bringing up the lockerbie bombing, it was a farce trial conveniently targeting Megrahi because of his status in the Libyan Airlines industry, and the case which many neutral observable have determined to be a farce. Perhaps the main preparation pinning it on someone high up in Libya was to prepare for an invasion on the vast oil wealthy but isolated nation then? Or at least paint an inescapable target so that anytime an invasion is launch, some justification can be brought up like how WMD was brought up in Iraq? Hitler also said if you tell enough lies the herd will believe you. The stupid herd always love to be led, just like how the stupid herds go broke when their property crashes and the Deceivers buy up their property on the cheap after selling to them on the high before the crash.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-01-2011, 07:57 AM

Muslim and alcohol :nope
Silly infidel

lefty
04-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Haha yes; Gaddafi is the North African Charlie Sheen

Winning

Wild Cobra
04-01-2011, 10:47 AM
He's a bad dude. Does that make the UN's and Nobama's actions OK? If he's ousted, will his replacement be any better?

ChumpDumper
04-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Now Obama doesn't like black people either?

Stringer_Bell
04-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Now Obama doesn't like black people either?

He doesn't like people that don't follow the Qu'ran. Duhhhh, cuz he's a muslim!!!