PDA

View Full Version : So I Ate A Very Powerful Pot Brownie.

Heath Ledger
04-01-2011, 03:44 AM
Good times.

:hat

The Reckoning
04-01-2011, 03:52 AM
i wish i could eat this thread

The Reckoning
04-01-2011, 03:55 AM
zH50ODn4E5s

CubanSucks
04-01-2011, 08:30 AM
:toast:toast wake n bake is bout to be the only thing on my mind

JoeChalupa
04-01-2011, 08:32 AM
I got kicked out of boy scouts for eating brownies.

4>0rings
04-01-2011, 12:46 PM
The smell of cooking special brownies is unbelievable!

The Gemini Method
04-01-2011, 01:29 PM
The first time I ever ate one of those--I couldn't make it to my room. I ended up sleeping at the base of my steps. At age 16, it wasn't all that brilliant of an idea and the look of disdain on my mom's face showed that. She was nice enough, however, to give me a blanket.

MannyIsGod
04-01-2011, 04:51 PM
:tu

mrsmaalox
04-01-2011, 04:56 PM
I had a hash brownie in Hong Kong that messed me up for almost 3 days; I seriously thought the damage was permanent :lol

4>0rings
04-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Hash is way different and is exponetially more powerful than dirt weed.

John Basedow
04-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I got kicked out of boy scouts for eating brownies.

Your toe got kicked out for eating too many brownies, tbh.

pun intended

Hooks
04-01-2011, 05:25 PM
I got lost at school once because I smoked too much, felt like I was going to have a panic attack cause I couldn't remember where anything was @_@.

daspurs
04-01-2011, 05:35 PM
I got lost at school once because I smoked too much, felt like I was going to have a panic attack cause I couldn't remember where anything was @_@.

:lol same here , i thought i had lost my hat and i was wearing it .

ChuckD
04-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Special brownies are awesome, because the snack is included!! :lol

Hooks
04-01-2011, 07:10 PM
:lol same here , i thought i had lost my hat and i was wearing it .

lmao, how long until you finally "found" it on your head?

I left during lunch and smoked 2 fat blunts, came back and had no idea what period it was or where my classes were, fuck I was paranoid, I kept on thinking that I was going to get caught so I stayed in the bathroom for like an hour. The entire time I was trying to figure out what class I had during 1pm or whatever time it was. Same shit happened in the movies too, me and my friends roamed around the theater trying to find where the movie was for about an hour, I was too paranoid to ask where it was lol.

koriwhat
04-01-2011, 07:10 PM
i've never felt anything off of cooking bud... i've even tried a bunch of nug in some homemade butter once but it didn't do nothing to me, it fucked up my friends though. woe is me...

Hooks
04-01-2011, 07:47 PM
i've never felt anything off of cooking bud... i've even tried a bunch of nug in some homemade butter once but it didn't do nothing to me, it fucked up my friends though. woe is me...

How many times have you tried eating different things? Sometimes it won't affect you the first couple of times you do it (sort of like the way weed sometimes doesn't affect first time smokers).

koriwhat
04-01-2011, 08:25 PM
How many times have you tried eating different things? Sometimes it won't affect you the first couple of times you do it (sort of like the way weed sometimes doesn't affect first time smokers).

too many times to count... used to make cannibutter all the time and store it away and then use the whole stick of it and still nothing.

englishspursfan
04-01-2011, 08:59 PM
once ate a cooky in a pub in england an ended up sitting on the toilet for 3 hours.at last call i took a deep breath an made a run for the door(ran past my mate who id done them with ,he was barely alive) an collapsed outside .i thought i was gunna die .

Wild Cobra
04-01-2011, 10:07 PM
I had a hash brownie in Hong Kong that messed me up for almost 3 days; I seriously thought the damage was permanent :lol

If a select few said that rather than you, I would say "it was!"

Oh, Gee!!
04-01-2011, 10:58 PM
If a select few said that rather than you, I would say "it was!"

how many brownies have you had?

Halberto
04-02-2011, 02:27 AM
Brownies will get ya. First time I had one I had minor hallucinations. My girlfriend was freaking out worse than I was so we decided to go to sleep. She kept wanting to touch me and that freaked me out worse because it was like I had felt her arm/hand in a different place than where I should feel it. The ceiling fan looked like it was skipping at a low frame rate and the letters on my RATM poster were making a pulsing glow. Way too much weed in that brownie.

And lol at hooks stories

FuzzyLumpkins
04-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Protip: Saute the pot in butter then drain. THC is phat soluble and will be retained. Then cook.

Otherwise you get a gritty texture.

Cochina
04-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Protip: Saute the pot in butter then drain. THC is phat soluble and will be retained. Then cook.

gritty, but good

Hooks
04-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Brownies will get ya. First time I had one I had minor hallucinations. My girlfriend was freaking out worse than I was so we decided to go to sleep. She kept wanting to touch me and that freaked me out worse because it was like I had felt her arm/hand in a different place than where I should feel it. The ceiling fan looked like it was skipping at a low frame rate and the letters on my RATM poster were making a pulsing glow. Way too much weed in that brownie.

And lol at hooks stories

Oh fuck that sounds scary lol, I remember my sister telling me something like that once. My cousin hooked her up with some weed chocolate bar while she was in Cali (I'm pretty sure it was from a MM clinic), she wound up eating too much and she said she couldn't even tell up from down.

I've been pretty high before but never to the point where I had visuals. I remember a couple months ago I was so high I couldn't handle watching that lame ass movie 2012 lmao, the shit was intense when I was high though hahaha.

Pretty funny story, happened to my friend at a party he (I'm just going to call him K) threw at his house last December. He'd only smoked 3 or 4 times before and it was only shitty brick weed. One of my friends pulled out a blunt filled with some nice dro and the 3 of us proceeded to smoke it, I only took a few hits while my friend K smoked about half of it. After about 10 minutes my friend K turned pale, started sweating, and was paranoid as hell. He was like "I can't feel my heart! I think I'm dead" lmao. We felt his heart which was beating insanely fast, but my friends started messing with him and told him they couldn't feel it either. We had him convinced that he was in fact dead :lol, this shit went on for like an hour of him actually thinking that he'd died. I was laughing my ass off the entire time while he was freaking out. He had to throw up so we took him to the toilet and that's where he fell asleep. He wasn't bitter about it or anything, he just laughed when he remembered what happened. Good times good times.

ALVAREZ6
04-02-2011, 01:07 PM
could you send me a few?

Heath Ledger
04-02-2011, 02:59 PM

you've got to pour that shit through cheesecloth into a jar.

and keep pouring back into the jar through the cheesecloth. this will get all the grittyness out son.

Halberto
04-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Pretty funny story, happened to my friend at a party he (I'm just going to call him K) threw at his house last December. He'd only smoked 3 or 4 times before and it was only shitty brick weed. One of my friends pulled out a blunt filled with some nice dro and the 3 of us proceeded to smoke it, I only took a few hits while my friend K smoked about half of it. After about 10 minutes my friend K turned pale, started sweating, and was paranoid as hell. He was like "I can't feel my heart! I think I'm dead" lmao. We felt his heart which was beating insanely fast, but my friends started messing with him and told him they couldn't feel it either. We had him convinced that he was in fact dead :lol, this shit went on for like an hour of him actually thinking that he'd died. I was laughing my ass off the entire time while he was freaking out. He had to throw up so we took him to the toilet and that's where he fell asleep. He wasn't bitter about it or anything, he just laughed when he remembered what happened. Good times good times.

Haha, that happens to a lot of noobs. We used to call that "throwin a whitey." Thats about as bad as it gets.

Dex
04-02-2011, 03:49 PM
You're all a bunch of lightweights.

Dex
04-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Except for maybe Heath. He obviously can handle his self medications.

boutons_deux
04-02-2011, 06:16 PM
NCI came out a couple weeks ago admitting that marijuana had medical effects, a supportable position based on numerous studies.

Then I guess the religious nutters (themselves anti-scientific) and/or DEA got to them. NCI pulled their position from their web site.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-02-2011, 06:33 PM
you've got to pour that shit through cheesecloth into a jar.

and keep pouring back into the jar through the cheesecloth. this will get all the grittyness out son.

Or you can just sautee it in butter and use a wire colander once. Picks up the aroma and no coarseness. You can use it to cook with anything.

We would have boxes full of leaves and just sautee those up and eat everything with it waffles, brownies, steaks, butter cooks in half of everything and can garnish everything else.

Its beautiful.

SnakeBoy
04-03-2011, 12:22 AM
I left during lunch and smoked 2 fat blunts, came back and had no idea what period it was or where my classes were, fuck I was paranoid, I kept on thinking that I was going to get caught so I stayed in the bathroom for like an hour. The entire time I was trying to figure out what class I had during 1pm or whatever time it was. Same shit happened in the movies too, me and my friends roamed around the theater trying to find where the movie was for about an hour, I was too paranoid to ask where it was lol.

LOL good paranioa stories. In high school we took a weekend field trip to Galveston for a marine biology class. We were supposed to first stop at Astroworld so my buddy and I thought it would be cool to be high when we got there so we ate some brownies he brought and dropped acid. Our timing was perfect and we were tripping as the school bus pulled up to astroworld. And it was freakin closed! So we were trapped on the bus while they took us an oyster bed instead. When we get there John starts knocking off big time and then decides to run into the water barefoot (osyter beds!). So he slices the shit out of his feet really bad and is bleeding like crazy. Then we all have to go to the emergency room while he gets his feet stitched up. And I get drilled by the teachers "What was wrong with John, did he take any drugs, why was he acting like that...". I guess because I was a clean cut A student and he was the class screw up it never occurred to them that I was wasted too so I didn't get busted, but man it was a horrible experience because the whole time I wasn't sure if it everything was really happening or if I was really still just sitting on the bus having a bad trip.

ChuckD
04-03-2011, 08:43 AM
just smoke it weirdos
About the least healthy way to ingest cannabis. Also, not very efficient, since it's burning all the time, but it's being passed and held and only occasionally toked. You can also eat brownies at a movie.

leemajors
04-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Or you can just sautee it in butter and use a wire colander once. Picks up the aroma and no coarseness. You can use it to cook with anything.

We would have boxes full of leaves and just sautee those up and eat everything with it waffles, brownies, steaks, butter cooks in half of everything and can garnish everything else.

Its beautiful.

If you have a vaporizer, the "used" ground duff is perfect for edibles. Still plenty of THC in it. The first time I did it, I just used a quart of canola oil and a large circular oven pan. Set it in the oven at 225 for two hours and you have yourself some very potent oil to use with anything you please.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-03-2011, 02:20 PM
If you have a vaporizer, the "used" ground duff is perfect for edibles. Still plenty of THC in it. The first time I did it, I just used a quart of canola oil and a large circular oven pan. Set it in the oven at 225 for two hours and you have yourself some very potent oil to use with anything you please.

Lightly oil that pasta!

koriwhat
04-04-2011, 08:39 AM
power hitter ftw! fuck yo vapes, fuck yo brownies, fuck yo filter'd j's! power hit that shit like a champ!