PDA

View Full Version : Wtf happened here on ST last night? - Need a recap

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 06:41 AM
I passed out drunk/barred in the 2nd quarter and just woke up about an hour ago. I saw the highlights on ESPN, not what I expected to be honest, but whatever. Good game I guess.

But what the fuck happened on ST?

I skimmed through a couple threads and had questions about a few new things:

1. What's the whole Lakaluva/naruto thing? This has to be good...:lol

2. Did there end up being a second (impromptu) mono show late last night?

3. Anybody win/lose any bets?

The only constant I could take from any of the threads was:

1. Mav fans still hate Jet and RC

2. The game was close till the fourth

and

3. Harlem's massive anal hemorrhaging over Bynum and the officials was a constant on almost every page/thread I read this morning.

Need details, por favor

Halberto
04-01-2011, 06:58 AM
The highlight of last night is this:

Right when Lakaluva was at the peak of his trolling, mono did some detective work and exposed him as a 28 year old anime nerd. He was caught red handed.

I don't think he'll ever recover. :lol

Muser
04-01-2011, 07:01 AM
rofl Naruto :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 07:05 AM
The highlight of last night is this:

Right when Lakaluva was at the peak of his trolling, mono did some detective work and exposed him as a 28 year old anime nerd. He was caught red handed.

I don't think he'll ever recover. :lol

:rollin

if this is true then his reign is over, imho. Nice run though.

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2011, 07:18 AM
:rollin

if this is true then his reign is over, imho. Nice run though.

anybody with half a brain can tell Luva is a real nigga....I know for a fact that you can only be of once race with some of the comments he's made...no matter how witty or the gift of gab you think you may posses you have to have lived it to speak like Luva...:toast

These butt hurt lil faggots just trying to deflect from all the ass kicking delivered last night...

Bito Corleone
04-01-2011, 07:51 AM
Mono dropped a bomb and luva got exposed for being a 28 year anime fan that spends all his time away from ST posting on a Naruto forum.

Koolaid got nervous about his mentor being exposed and tried to play it off like it didn't mean anything, but gave up posting for the rest of the night...except for a couple worthless troll threads that failed

history2b tried to come to the rescue as well but got shit on (again) for being some pathetic 50 year old who needs multiple fail trolls on ST because all of his names can't start threads

#41 sucked some more dick...not that that's news to anyone

That's really about it. Oh, and this, of course:

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/wp-content/catimg/113.jpg

jag
04-01-2011, 08:04 AM
I couldn't bring myself to get on ST after that loss. I knew i would have ended up on here all night. Now i wish i would have...

Ghost of Gashir

:lmao :lmao :lmao

LnGrrrR
04-01-2011, 09:33 AM
anybody with half a brain can tell Luva is a real nigga....I know for a fact that you can only be of once race with some of the comments he's made...no matter how witty or the gift of gab you think you may posses you have to have lived it to speak like Luva...:toast

These butt hurt lil faggots just trying to deflect from all the ass kicking delivered last night...

:lol Agreed Kool. With that much intimate knowledge of Naruto, he's gotta be Asian.

Just like we all know you're white, because you whitewater raft and the only rap songs you reference are radio hits or Tupac.

LnGrrrR
04-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Peep out some of the replies, and their vast knowledge of the show.

In all honesty, you could be any race. But if Kool is black, he was definitely a... What's the term you use? House something or other?

He definitely didnt grow up in the ghetto :lol

clambake
04-01-2011, 09:38 AM
neat trick.....talking from the grave.

LnGrrrR
04-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Don't be afraid to use the word you all invented, you hypocrite you. All light skinned niggas weren't house niggas. If Kool was in the house at any time, it was only to fuck the masta's wife while he was away on business. I'm sure of that. I've given you plenty examples of house niggas for you to recognize them properly. Jim Dunan would have been one. Parker, Dick, Elliott. In fact, the entire Spurs organization is the NBA version of the Duke Uncle Tom's

I'm pretty sure I didn't invent the word. I'm third generation Irish. :lol