PDA

View Full Version : Shorter Rotation....

coachmac87
04-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Yall think this could be the solution come playoff time?? Only way we could possibly not see the Blair/Bonner combo on the court. And it could posssibly eliminate one of them not seein the floor at all... A shorter rotation imo could bring a lot of positives. What do yall think???

Fireball
04-01-2011, 11:25 AM
That would mean a lot of minutes for Dice and Timmy ... they are too old for that ... we just have to avoid Blair/Bonner together. Bonner should only play with Timmy IMO.

coachmac87
04-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Too old??? This could be the last "run" we must put our best players on the court as much as we can. I honestly think either Bonner/Blair wont see much PT come playoff time....I'm leaning towards Blair.

cherylsteele
04-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Making shorter is not the problem, Pop needs to bring certain people in (Splitter) before others (Bonner).

coachmac87
04-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Making shorter is not the problem, Pop needs to bring certain people in (Splitter) before others (Bonner).

Get over it. It's not going to happen...... Pop and the FO put the team in this situation. But if the Spurs are going to have ANY chance Duncan has to play 35 min a game...

cherylsteele
04-01-2011, 11:49 AM
You started a thread asking for an opinion, and basically imply the ones you get are wrong.
Your original question was asking if a shorter rotation is the answer.
I said no, and have given my reason why I said that.
You can disagree if you want.
Timmy did log 33+ minutes against the Celtics.
Putting an actual count of minutes is not the problem. Splitter, not Bonner needs to be the 1st big off the bench since he is not starting. Yes I know Pop probably won't be doing that this year at least.

rvman21
04-01-2011, 11:55 AM
We were in the game till Bonner came in, man why can't Pop see that. Splitter needs more time, any other coach would have him out there.

cherylsteele
04-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Maybe Pop got hold of some tainted wine and his thought process has been permanently messed up.