PDA

View Full Version : Jason Terry today on Barnes: We call him the "Charminator"

KillerMamba
04-01-2011, 12:10 PM
He was on Cowherd today, and stated: "We call him the 'Charminator' because he's soft as charmin toilet paper."

Still want to get the entire interview. JET is always good for a nice laugh.

ManuBalboa
04-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Didn't know jets could go in reverse that fast.

Mugen
04-01-2011, 12:12 PM
good ol' fashin fag-off between the two biggest bitches in the league.

stretch
04-01-2011, 12:21 PM
not a big terry fan of the past couple years, but Barnes is the epitome of a fake tough-guy. hes the kind of guy I would expect to pull a carmello, throw a punch then immediately retreat

clambake
04-01-2011, 12:22 PM
i wish he'd shut up.

The Gemini Method
04-01-2011, 12:22 PM
not a big terry fan of the past couple years, but Barnes is the epitome of a fake tough-guy. hes the kind of guy I would expect to pull a carmello, throw a punch then immediately retreat

I thnk that's the case for about the whole league. Not since, say, Charles Oakley were there someone you could say, yeah, I'm not going to step to Oaks.

Mugen
04-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Classic Jet choking again and deciding to take his frustrations out on Blake....

then Barnes decided to remind everybody why he's still the pussiest wannabe gangster in the league.

Sportcamper
04-01-2011, 12:29 PM
So the Mavs tough guy & enforcer is Jason Terry?
ROTFLMAO…That’ll get it done…:lmao

The Gemini Method
04-01-2011, 12:31 PM

That is pretty comical. The whole team got punked by the wannabe thug Barnes and white boy Blake...Also, Shannon Brown channels Chris Brown on Brian Cardinal lol.

monosylab1k
04-01-2011, 12:38 PM
I really don't get why Carlisle didn't just let DeShawn Stevenson go whip Matt Barnes' fake tough faggot ass. It's not like having Stevenson suspended would hurt the team that badly. Plus, outside of Artest, nobody on the Lakers wants any part of fighting a real thug like Lincoln Neck.

Greg Oden
04-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Artest has proven he doesn't really want it with any formidable threat, instead he opts out for pencil necks in the stands.

monosylab1k
04-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Also, only Jet is stupid enough to think that proving you're not soft means finding the weakest guy on the court and shoving him while your team is getting curbstomped.

monosylab1k
04-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Artest has proven he doesn't really want it with any formidable threat, instead he opts out for pencil necks in the stands.

True, if he backed down any faster to Ben Wallace he would have looked like Kobe backing down to Ron Artest.

Giuseppe
04-01-2011, 12:41 PM

& those open court steals where the opponent never stands a chance.

& knows it.

tee, hee.

Red Hawk #21
04-01-2011, 12:42 PM
lol you guys know what's funny? For years, Barnes has talked shit, got into numerous scuffles and done shit to irritate the opposing team and players. And yet no one has ever fucked this guy up. The guy has it coming to him. After he shoved Terry Stots last night it looked like he was about to get jumped by the Dallas bench. I don't mind him going after Jet, but he should have gotten his ass kicked for shoving a coach that was just playing peacemaker.

Greg Oden
04-01-2011, 12:43 PM
True, if he backed down any faster to Ben Wallace he would have looked like Kobe backing down to Ron Artest.

At least Kobe had the nuts to throw a punch (albeit the sissiest punch ever thrown) against Childs.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 12:43 PM
to be fair, Artest will go after fans AND players. Ron-Ron is a bad-ass, and that first play in the 2010 Finals against Pierce set the tone that this was a different Laker team--because of him.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 12:45 PM
You better have a chair leg ready if you gonna fight Ron.

stretch
04-01-2011, 12:45 PM

Terry wasnt trying to be a tough guy or enforcer. He committed an excessive and needless foul out of frustration. Blake had words for Terry, and then they were separated, and it should have been left at that, no need for a bitch like Barnes to come in and shove Terry well after they were separated. If anything, Barnes should probably be pretty happy that Cardinal held Chandler back, because Chandler was ready to go apeshit on him. Not to mention Barnes QUICKLY backpeddaling once Haywood shoved him and got in his face, saying absolutely nothing to him.

People didnt notice, but several Mavs players didn't just back down as that dumbass Chris Webber suggested in the post-game (LOL at the dumbass thinking Dirk needs to go out there and basically flagrant Kobe and get himself suspended. yeah, bright idea you fucking idiot). There were several Mavs who were more than willing to go right back at the Lakers, which is what got Haywood ejected, and if it wasnt for Cardinal, would have gotten Chandler both ejected and suspended for the next game. To add to that, the hard foul on Gasol that Mahinmi and Cardinal gave shortly after.

Now, as a Mavs fan, It was a very annoying loss, but it was a loss that the Mavs needed. They have had so many games where they barely lost at the last second, and so they wouldn't take it all that seriously. Finally, for the first time this year, they have gotten the shit kicked out of them in a game, and finally been in a game where tempers really flared (against a team they will likely face in the 2nd round). How they respond after this game will determine whether they are first-round fodder once again (which I still dont think will be the case), or if they can legitimately give a team like the Lakers a tough series (win or lose, probably lose).

All I know is I cant wait to see a series between these two teams. The Lakers are the only team I wouldn't have too much of an issue with the Mavs losing to. I just hope we can see a tough, competitive series. What happened last night will only make this potential matchup even more of something to look forward to.

Giuseppe
04-01-2011, 12:46 PM
lol you guys know what's funny? For years, Barnes has talked shit, got into numerous scuffles and done shit to irritate the opposing team and players. And yet no one has never fucked this guy up. The guy has it coming to him. After he shoved Terry Stots last night it looked like he was about to get jumped by the Dallas bench. I don't mind him going after Jet, but he should have gotten his ass kicked for shoving a coach that was just playing peacemaker.

Stots had no business putting his hands on Barnes.

stretch
04-01-2011, 12:47 PM
lol you guys know what's funny? For years, Barnes has talked shit, got into numerous scuffles and done shit to irritate the opposing team and players. And yet no one has never fucked this guy up. The guy has it coming to him. After he shoved Terry Stots last night it looked like he was about to get jumped by the Dallas bench. I don't mind him going after Jet, but he should have gotten his ass kicked for shoving a coach that was just playing peacemaker.

If you look really closely at the replays, you can see Haywood shove Barnes at one point and get right in his face, and Barnes immediately backpedals off. I'm pretty sure that's why Haywood got ejected, but it was kinda on the far end of the screen and harder to notice, because most of the attention was on Terry after he got shoved by Barnes.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Terry wasnt trying to be a tough guy or enforcer. He committed an excessive and needless foul out of frustration. Blake had words for Terry, and then they were separated, and it should have been left at that, no need for a bitch like Barnes to come in and shove Terry well after they were separated. If anything, Barnes should probably be pretty happy that Cardinal held Chandler back, because Chandler was ready to go apeshit on him. Not to mention Barnes QUICKLY backpeddaling once Haywood shoved him and got in his face, saying absolutely nothing to him.

People didnt notice, but several Mavs players didn't just back down as that dumbass Chris Webber suggested in the post-game (LOL at the dumbass thinking Dirk needs to go out there and basically flagrant Kobe and get himself suspended. yeah, bright idea you fucking idiot). There were several Mavs who were more than willing to go right back at the Lakers, which is what got Haywood ejected, and if it wasnt for Cardinal, would have gotten Chandler both ejected and suspended for the next game. To add to that, the hard foul on Gasol that Mahinmi and Cardinal gave shortly after.

Now, as a Mavs fan, It was a very annoying loss, but it was a loss that the Mavs needed. They have had so many games where they barely lost at the last second, and so they wouldn't take it all that seriously. Finally, for the first time this year, they have gotten the shit kicked out of them in a game, and finally been in a game where tempers really flared (against a team they will likely face in the 2nd round). How they respond after this game will determine whether they are first-round fodder once again (which I still dont think will be the case), or if they can legitimately give a team like the Lakers a tough series (win or lose, probably lose).

All I know is I cant wait to see a series between these two teams. The Lakers are the only team I wouldn't have too much of an issue with the Mavs losing to. I just hope we can see a tough, competitive series. What happened last night will only make this potential matchup even more of something to look forward to.

This...both teams have been great since 2000. It's bout time they met in the playoffs

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 12:48 PM
dumbass Chris Webber suggested in the post-game (LOL at the dumbass thinking Dirk needs to go out there and basically flagrant Kobe and get himself suspended. yeah, bright idea you fucking idiot).

Yeah Webber's probably the last one who should be offering advice on what to do in hectic situations.

lol timeout

stretch
04-01-2011, 12:49 PM

the wrong pencil neck at that, rofl

Giuseppe
04-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Then when they started back up the Mavs went on a 10 point run and the TnT guys got all busy-tailed & excited.

Uh, uh.

monosylab1k
04-01-2011, 12:50 PM
You better have a chair leg ready if you gonna fight Ron.

or be a fat Mexican Pistons fan, and not a large black man named Ben Wallace.

Axe Murderer
This...both teams have been great since 2000. It's bout time they met in the playoffs

Even though the Lakers are gonna advance, I would love to see this 2nd round matchup.

So much potential entertainment.

Dirk vs Gasol

Kobe vs Kidd

Cuban vs Jackson

Barnes/Blake vs Terry

Giuseppe
Yeah Webber's probably the last one who should be offering advice on what to do in hectic situations.

lol timeout

And turning his back on Horry.

tee, hee.

Greg Oden
04-01-2011, 12:52 PM

lol timeout

lol the fab five documentary a couple guys were trying to excuse that.

he didn't know, he couldn't hear there weren't any left in the huddle :cry

DeadlyDynasty
Even though the Lakers are gonna advance, I would love to see this 2nd round matchup.

So much potential entertainment.

Dirk vs Gasol

Kobe vs Kidd

Cuban vs Jackson

Barnes/Blake vs Terry

The shit-talking alone (both in the media, and with fans on ST) would make this series worth it:lol

stretch

Yeah, there have been a number of times I recall where it came down to the last game or two of the season where they ended up narrowly missing a playoff matchup situation over the past decade. I'm glad it looks like we will finally get to see one. Lakers likely win, but I think the Mavs give them a tougher fight than a lot of people will expect, and tempers likely flare up a few times in the series. Lots of drama leading up to it with what happened last night, Cubes/Jackson always taking shots at each other, and just the fact that over the past 3-4 years, damn near every game has been close, competitive, and down to the wire, with the exception of 2 or 3 games (one was a Mav-winning blowout, two were Laker-winning blowouts).

monosylab1k
04-01-2011, 12:53 PM
If you look really closely at the replays, you can see Haywood shove Barnes at one point and get right in his face, and Barnes immediately backpedals off.

Watch Barnes the entire time, and he waits until AFTER a large crowd surfaces, when he knows there's no way a real scuffle between him and Terry (:lmao) happens. He gets his shove in and immediately tries to exit stage left.

Greg Oden
04-01-2011, 12:53 PM
The shit-talking alone (both in the media, and with fans on ST) would make this series worth it:lol

maybe, until it was revealed that rakarvua likes discussing Naruto's shirtless body as much as he does the lakers.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 12:54 PM
lol the fab five documentary a couple guys were trying to excuse that.

he didn't know, he couldn't hear there weren't any left in the huddle :cry

The sad thing is the refs didn't even call it the first time he asked for a t.o. The dumbass went and did it again and gave the refs no choice.

Webber was a choker at every level of his career

Giuseppe
04-01-2011, 12:55 PM

That's it, and that's all.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Yeah, there have been a number of times I recall where it came down to the last game or two of the season where they ended up narrowly missing a playoff matchup situation over the past decade. I'm glad it looks like we will finally get to see one. Lakers likely win, but I think the Mavs give them a tougher fight than a lot of people will expect, and tempers likely flare up a few times in the series. Lots of drama leading up to it with what happened last night, Cubes/Jackson always taking shots at each other, and just the fact that over the past 3-4 years, damn near every game has been close, competitive, and down to the wire, with the exception of 2 or 3 games (one was a Mav-winning blowout, two were Laker-winning blowouts).

It would be a tough series no doubt...just hope we get to see it, tbh. Looks like the Spurs might choke away our chance to see that though

j.dizzle
04-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Whats funny is that Ron Ron has been one of the best behaved players on the team since he got here:lmao He's always breaking up fights & calming players down. His psychiatrist is doing a pretty damn good job.

stretch
04-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Watch Barnes the entire time, and he waits until AFTER a large crowd surfaces, when he knows there's no way a real scuffle between him and Terry (:lmao) happens. He gets his shove in and immediately tries to exit stage left.

Yeah, that guy is such a faggot. It was hilarious how pissed Chandler got when Barnes shoved Stotts. He was ready to lay a smackdown on the skinny doucher.

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 12:58 PM
It's so annoying to see Webber dog Dirk every chance he gets on TNT.

Yeah Dirk has had his fair share of shortcomings, and neither have a ring but when did Webber ever step up and lead his team to a crucial win in a big game? Can't think of any. Dirk's done it plenty of times and he played very well in the Finals but Wade was on a different level

The Gemini Method
Kinda funny that no matter-even if Webber won a title in the NBA-what he ever does, he'll always be remembered for his timeout snafu.

lefty
I agree
Blake is much tougher than Barnes

DeadlyDynasty
maybe, until it was revealed that rakarvua likes discussing Naruto's shirtless body as much as he does the lakers.

crofl...I still haven't heard all the details about that yet...will probably read that whole thread sometime tonight.

stretch
Whats funny is that Ron Ron has been one of the best behaved players on the team since he got here:lmao He's always breaking up fights & calming players down. His psychiatrist is doing a pretty damn good job.

Honestly, ever since the Malice and the Palace, he hasn't really seemed all that hotheaded on the court. He generally exhibits pretty calm behavior and has been a guy who keeps peace. I think he still gets too much of a bad rap for his early days.

lefty
04-01-2011, 12:59 PM
It's so annoying to see Webber dog Dirk every chance he gets on TNT.

Yeah Dirk has had his fair share of shortcomings, and neither have a ring but when did Webber ever step up and lead his team to a crucial win in a big game? Can't think of any. Dirk's done it plenty of times and he played very well in the Finals but Wade was on a different level
Well, both Webber and Dirk got ass-fucked by Stern TBF

DeadlyDynasty
Both Terry and Barnes are faggoty fake-thugs. The end.

Axe Murderer
Well, both Bibby and Dirk got ass-fucked by Stern TBF

fixed

lefty
04-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Honestly, ever since the Malice and the Palace, he hasn't really seemed all that hotheaded on the court. He generally exhibits pretty calm behavior and has been a guy who keeps peace. I think he still gets too much of a bad rap for his early days.
Hard to blame Artest for what happened at the Palace

Giuseppe

It's the "Odom Factor." And it's a two edge sword:::Artest is beholden to Odom for bring him there and doesn't want to fuck up. Odom is naturally rivalved to have his childhood friend on the same team so his game has been finely tuned and at a steady gait versus the herk & jerk of his prior MO.

A Mitch Kupchak/Jerry Buss Production

lefty
fixed
Yeah, Bibby was the man
Clutch mofo

stretch
04-01-2011, 01:01 PM
I agree
Blake is much tougher than Barnes

What Blake did was very respectable.

What Barnes did was bitchmade.

I don't think people noticed, but it seemed like Fisher and Barea were getting tangled up a lot last night, and seemed to have words for each other pretty frequently. While the play was going on where Gasol got fouled hard by Ian and Cardinal, they both got tangled up by the sideline and things seemed a little testy with them at that time, but it went unnoticed because of the foul and then the attempted shove by Brown.

Red Hawk #21
Haha it's funny how no one on the Lakers bench even tried to come help Barnes. Kobe and co just watched as Barnes was about to get fucked up lol.

DeadlyDynasty

He's tempered himself greatly, but he still has the Rodman-like ability to get under an opponent's skin and mentally take them out of the game. Durant and Pierce know this all too well

lefty
04-01-2011, 01:03 PM
He's tempered himself greatly, but he still has the Rodman-like ability to get under an opponent's skin and mentally take them out of the game. Durant and Pierce know this all too well
I remember Pierce owning Artest on a regular basis and even talking trash while doing it when Ron was a Pacer

monosylab1k
04-01-2011, 01:05 PM
I don't think people noticed, but it seemed like Fisher and Barea were getting tangled up a lot last night, and seemed to have words for each other pretty frequently.

Barea was just out to prove he's the best shitty overrated PG who gets way more minutes than he deserves.

j.dizzle
04-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Yea too bad he still gets T'd up even when he tries to break up fights.:lol He'll always be known as a loose cannon cuz of that Palace fight so the refs are quick with him.

The Gemini Method
04-01-2011, 01:06 PM
I remember Pierce owning Artest on a regular basis and even talking trash while doing it when Ron was a Pacer

Good for you.

lefty
04-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Good for you.
Good for Pierce

The Gemini Method
04-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Barea was just out to prove he's the best shitty overrated PG who gets way more minutes than he deserves.

There were like 3 or 4 times when either Barea or Fisher ended up sliding on the court. He did hit some shots in the key...and hopefully he laid the wood to that Boricua he's dating afterwards.

The Gemini Method
04-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Good for Pierce

Not really, because Artest got the best of him in the latest showdown. Game 7--Ron said i'm ringing and there ain't nothin you can do bout that...Inglewood's Finest, blood.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 01:09 PM

I remember when you weren't bukkaked on a regular basis here.

Actually, that's a lie.

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 01:10 PM
:lol

Findog
04-01-2011, 01:11 PM

Lakers in 5 or 6. When the Lakers are locked in like that, the Mavs just can't hang. I thought with Chandler, we'd have enough size to deal with the Laker frontline, but that's just not the case.

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Haha it's funny how no one on the Lakers bench even tried to come help Barnes. Kobe and co just watched as Barnes was about to get fucked up lol.

Probably because they're smart and know that NBA fights never amount to anything because of suspensions, teams breaking it up immediately, etc.

Like I've said a million times, there are very few "tough guys" in the NBA. Everyone goes into a fight looking all badass because they know a crowd is gonna show up in 5 seconds and break it up anyway. At most you'll get to throw 1 punch and then get a multiple game suspension along with it

Findog
04-01-2011, 01:13 PM

It's funny how everything Webber says about Dirk could be said about himself 10X more.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Lakers in 5 or 6. When the Lakers are locked in like that, the Mavs just can't hang. I thought with Chandler, we'd have enough size to deal with the Laker frontline, but that's just not the case.

True, but I wouldn't count on Dallas shooting 36% every game either

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 01:15 PM
However, I would actually feel that pulling off an upset would atleast be raised to about 10% if Butler came back in time for the series

Findog
04-01-2011, 01:16 PM
True, but I wouldn't count on Dallas shooting 36% every game either

I think the Lakers had something to do with that. The Mavs will win a game or two in a series with the Lakers because the shots will fall. But they don't have the ability to fall back on defense and points in the paint when they're not shooting lights out from perimeter.

I don't expect every game to be so lopsided. The Mavs were playing the second of a B2B and it was their third game in five days, whereas the Lakers hadn't played in three days. But I don't think Dallas has even a puncher's chance of beating the Lakers in a series.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 01:20 PM
It's funny how everything Webber says about Dirk could be said about himself 10X more.

Yup. The difference is Dirk actually puts up the #'s when his team goes down.

I'll never forget C-Webb in Game 7 against the Lakers. 20 points, only 4 of which came in the 4th quarter and/or OT. Way to step up C-Webb :tu

Axe Murderer
04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Yup. The difference is Dirk actually puts up the #'s when his team goes down.

I'll never forget C-Webb in Game 7 against the Lakers. 20 points, only 4 of which came in the 4th quarter and/or OT. Way to step up C-Webb :tu

Ya, Webber got the best of Horry in that series, obviously, but never stepped up his game in the 4th quarter like Bibby did. Bibby played a good a series as I've ever seen from someone on the losing end.

The Gemini Method
04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
I don't know why they have Webber on the NBA TV/TNT broadcast. Did anyone watch, and I'm probably sure not many did, see when Baron Davis was not amused with the constant dribble from Webber? The look on his face and response when Webber asked him what he thought about how Eric Gordon is doing was pretty funny.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 01:24 PM
I think the Lakers had something to do with that. The Mavs will win a game or two in a series with the Lakers because the shots will fall. But they don't have the ability to fall back on defense and points in the paint when they're not shooting lights out from perimeter.

I don't expect every game to be so lopsided. The Mavs were playing the second of a B2B and it was their third game in five days, whereas the Lakers hadn't played in three days. But I don't think Dallas has even a puncher's chance of beating the Lakers in a series.

In the end you're probably right. They're not likely to get blown out, but they don't have the offensive bigs or perimeter slashers to even get the Lakers bigs in foul trouble. Dirk will have to play like he did in the 2006 WCSF for the Mavs to have a realistic shot. He just can't settle for fall-away J's--even though he shoots well.

and as BUMP said having Butler in the picture adds another dimension--but who knows how he'll be coming off injury

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-01-2011, 01:24 PM
You knew shit was gonna pop off at some point. I'm happy
the Mavs showed emotion, hope we remember this shitty game. Does set up this series
match up well

lefty
04-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Not really, because Artest got the best of him in the latest showdown. Game 7--Ron said i'm ringing and there ain't nothin you can do bout that...Inglewood's Finest, blood.
Game 7...refs...whatever

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Ya, Webber got the best of Horry in that series, obviously, but never stepped up his game in the 4th quarter like Bibby did. Bibby played a good a series as I've ever seen from someone on the losing end.

Games 5-6-7 were some of the most clutch performances I've ever seen in the playoffs. Bibby was straight-up locked in.

#41 Shoot Em Up
Lakers D played well obviously, but how many open jumpers did Jet miss??

Giuseppe
Game 7...refs...whatever

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

lefty
04-01-2011, 01:27 PM
I remember when you weren't bukkaked on a regular basis here.

Actually, that's a lie.
OMG, that's the funniest off-topic post ever :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Just because I destroyed your argument :rollin

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Game 7...refs...whatever

:cry :cry :cry

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 01:28 PM
this post deleted by lefty at 2:28 p.m.

lefty
04-01-2011, 01:29 PM
:cry :cry :cry
:rollin:rollin:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2011, 01:30 PM
This post deleted by lefty at 2:30 p.m.

lefty
04-01-2011, 01:31 PM
This post deleted by lefty at 2:31 p.m.

Findog
04-01-2011, 01:33 PM
lefty is like the Dane Cook of the NBA Forum.

lefty
04-01-2011, 01:35 PM

Greg Oden
04-01-2011, 01:36 PM
There's no doubt lefty thinks Dane Cook is legitimately funny.

lefty
04-01-2011, 01:37 PM
He isn't ? :(

Findog

In lefty's world, Bill Hicks, Patton Oswalt and Louis CK have nothing on Dane Cook.

The Gemini Method

That's a total shocker...

stretch
04-01-2011, 01:40 PM

Barea is not as bad as you think. He has definitely improved a lot. If anything, Kidd's and Terry's minutes needs to go down, and his needs to go up. Barea at least has some balls and plays his ass off, while Kidd and Terry are too busy bricking open shots and turning the ball over 20 times a game.

lefty
In lefty's world, Bill Hicks, Patton Oswalt and Louis CK have nothing on Dane Cook.
who the fuck are those guys?

DeadlyDynasty

:worthy:

lefty
04-01-2011, 01:41 PM
That's a total shocker...
But TDK was good TBH

KillerMamba
04-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Game 7...refs...whatever

LOL - Same ref's who swallowed the whistle in the first quarter, when Rasheed and KG would have easily fouled out.

The Gemini Method
04-01-2011, 01:58 PM
But TDK was good TBH

Huh? What's TDK?

lefty
04-01-2011, 02:01 PM
LOL - Same ref's who swallowed the whistle in the first quarter, when Rasheed and KG would have easily fouled out.
I missed the 1st quarter

mavsfan1000
04-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Both are douches.

alchemist
04-01-2011, 06:05 PM
really? :lmao

koriwhat
04-01-2011, 06:41 PM

and the whole damn mavkrew is like mencia, out of jokes and rippin' everyone else off.

edit: actually i take that back, you're hilarious man, especially your crybaby emo shit threads you post on ST whining about this bitch or that bitch leaving you in the dirt. boo fuckin' hoo. :cry

crc21209
04-01-2011, 06:42 PM
:lol Fuck both of em'....

cobbler
04-01-2011, 07:52 PM
The sad thing is the refs didn't even call it the first time he asked for a t.o. The dumbass went and did it again and gave the refs no choice.

There are losers and there are winners. And you dont need a stat sheet to know the difference either.

Webber gets the big "L"

cobbler
04-01-2011, 07:55 PM

It's called... having a brain. Ask the Suns how storming off the bench worked out for them.

cobbler
04-01-2011, 08:00 PM

If the Mavs shoot lights out they may be able to pull off a victory in one game. Lakers win this series in 4 or 5. It's not even close.

The B2B you are refering to were both at Staples. No travel, no changing rooms or routine.

frodo
04-01-2011, 09:47 PM

fisher & JJB both fine players imho. JJB is selected over roddy there has to be a reason for that, RC knows the game better than we do. in RC we trust

frodo
04-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Barea is not as bad as you think. He has definitely improved a lot. If anything, Kidd's and Terry's minutes needs to go down, and his needs to go up. Barea at least has some balls and plays his ass off, while Kidd and Terry are too busy bricking open shots and turning the ball over 20 times a game.

your bro just likes roddy too much. he just mad that JJB keeps getting the minutes over roddy. barea is your quickest player on the court when he plays, which makes him a good component to your squad that consists mainly of old legs. roddy is pretty fast too but he turns the ball over very often

frodo
04-01-2011, 10:06 PM

webber was no choker imo. it was injury that encumbered his career and made him an underachieve. he fought with injuries more often than with opponents, and the kings had no one to step in his role when he went down with injury, but still the kings were a perennial top3 of the league during his time. webber is a locked HOFer after all

frodo
04-01-2011, 10:09 PM
if any player that caliber who retires w/o is to be considered a choker, then Malone & Stockton both should be chokers too, and maybe dirk& kidd as well.

Sean Cagney
04-02-2011, 12:56 AM
or be a fat Mexican Pistons fan, and not a large black man named Ben Wallace.

sribb43
04-29-2011, 12:49 AM
Let's Go!!!

Axe Murderer
04-29-2011, 12:51 AM
:cry Blazers in 4, 5, 6, or 7 :cry

mavsfan1000
05-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Terry was right on the mark.