PDA

View Full Version : Luva What's The Deal Man

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2011, 06:08 PM
real talk...Now I know you the King of taking down the married women and I usually don't operate in that domain at all...(hard and dangerous lessons from the past in LA) but I'm waffling on this one...Spanish neighbor wants to fuck me badly she says she just got a divorce..She has 2 kids (yes she's a MILF) and the dude still lives there...She's fucking blowing up my got dam phone with lame ass text messages :lol but the question is should I take her down with her being so close to home...I want to get her off my back and chappaquiddick that pussy but I'm leery this time because if the bitch goes nuts and fall in love I could see problems with her living right across the street...I talk to her man or ex almost every weekend too...shit feels kinda strange...I ain't no punk and he ain't no lil nigga so it could get testy...He's frontin like they still together but she told me all they biz...what's the deal my nigga?

Cully you too got some advice...and no I don't want my parents to know I kinda fuck around like this after what went down in LA...I'm a changed man in their eyes...:lmao especially Mama Dear...:lol

BlackSwordsMan
04-01-2011, 06:09 PM
try a pm you fucking dunce

ManuBalboa
04-01-2011, 06:10 PM
real talk...Now I know you the King of taking down the married women and I usually don't operate in that domain at all...(hard and dangerous lessons from the past in LA) but I'm waffling on this one...Spanish neighbor wants to fuck me badly she says she just got a divorce..She has 2 kids (yes she's a MILF) and the dude still lives there...She's fucking blowing up my got dam phone with lame ass text messages :lol but the question is should I take her down with her being so close to home...I want to get her off my back and chappaquiddick that pussy but I'm leery this time because if the bitch goes nuts and fall in love I could see problems with her living right across the street...I talk to her man or ex almost every weekend too...shit feels kinda strange...I ain't no punk and he ain't no lil nigga so it could get testy...He's frontin like they still together but she told me all they biz...what's the deal my nigga?

Cully you too got some advice...and no I don't want my parents to know I kinda fuck around like this after what went down in LA...I'm a changed man in their eyes...:lmao especially Mama Dear...:lol

Great GREAT Episode from season 4 of Naruto. I remember that one; I believe episode 27. Good stuff kool. :toast

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2011, 06:14 PM
try a pm you fucking dunce

you fucking trannies could probably learn a lesson or to...now get lost homo...

BlackSwordsMan
04-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Naruto skirts around sexual deviant material. Like when hinata professed her love for naruto it never went anywhere and they never fucke.

BlackSwordsMan
04-01-2011, 06:15 PM
you fucking trannies could probably learn a lesson or to...now get lost homo...

how does me banging a female with a cock have to do with anything about your dumb ass thread?

LkrFan
04-01-2011, 06:18 PM
"Don't take a shit in your own backyard homie." It ain't worth it. :lol

clambake
04-01-2011, 06:23 PM
luva is still at the coroners.

clambake
04-01-2011, 06:46 PM
did you enjoy your autopsy today?

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2011, 06:49 PM
word my nigga that's what's up...I been feeling kinda doubtful bout this one...I'm gonna let the sexual tension she's feeling die down easy...she's texted me like 50 times already today...that already has me kinda worried...she's moving like 500 miles an hr...( no pun on the 500 either)

Giuseppe
04-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Clammy, gettin' his desperation on, like in '06.

tee, hee.

clambake
04-01-2011, 06:50 PM
talking basketball lol

Giuseppe
04-01-2011, 06:52 PM
It's never out of bounds to talk about '06, Clammy.

tee, hee.

clambake
04-01-2011, 06:53 PM
guess where the coroner found you?

tee, hee

Giuseppe
04-01-2011, 06:54 PM
O & Forever!

Giuseppe
04-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Oh, I can't wait for tonight. Utah is missing half their squad, and those damn Rockets... those damn Rockets.

We'll know in the first 5 minutes of game time if the Rockets are serious or not.

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Yup, tell her to delete those texts. These chics are known for leaving those transcripts around for anyone to find them. I once had a dude call me up at 3am sweating me about banging his wife. Kim Johnson... dumb bitch got me caught up with this dude. Of course I was in total denial mode until he read the transcript of texts from her cell phone. Since her ass didn't give a shit abut her personal business, I gave him details of everything we did. I think it was therapeutic for him because they eventually worked it out and stayed together.

yeah she's 40 and she claims she has a lock on her phone...but these MILF's are behind on technology...I don't truss it...but either way...Imma ease out of it gently...:lol I figure I'll just get lost and use the traveling excuse but if I tell her about other chics to get rid of her that will only make her more excited...I know she be spying on a nigga and watching these Ho's in and outta my crib...thanks 4 advice my nigga...:toast

Ashy Larry
04-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Nope!!!:nope

Leave her alone. Hook up a homie, but whatever you do, don't fuck her. She is way too close to home base, and you'll regret it. Me personally... I'd pass it to one of my buddies, simply because I don't like for shit to go to waste. "Want for your brother that which you want for yourself."

do agree with that ..... hoes gotta be within at least a seven to eight mile radius

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2011, 07:05 PM
do agree with that ..... hoes gotta be within at least a seven to eight mile radius

The Laker G's have spoken :toast

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Well, you could parlay this into something. Tell her the truth. Say "Suga, I'd love to bless you, but you too close to home base, and I'm a man of principles. Now if you got a buddy that lives some distance from me, I'd be glad to take care of her." Women love honesty... they say it all the time.

yeah but I've been leading her on for a minute...and flirting and shit...cuz truth be told I really wanna tap it...listen Imma be honest I met her up at Starbucks today ( and no I didn't pay :lol ) and we discussed timing on fucking this weekend...but Imma have to back out on this one...I feel bad though cuz she been trying to get at me for a minute...

I don't think I can just pass her on to a homie...I don't think she'll be comfortable with it cuz she won't / don't know him...I think she's just tripping on her neighbor Kool... Perhaps honesty is the best policy this time...:lol and just tell her I'm not comfortable with it...

and Tyson...you see this lil Nigga...this is a peripheral benefit of being a Laker fan you can't get good advice like this from Pussy Ass Mav and Spur Fan...:lol

LnGrrrR
04-01-2011, 10:16 PM
.and no I don't want my parents to know I kinda fuck around like this after what went down in LA...I'm a changed man in their eyes...:lmao especially Mama Dear...:lol

lol mama's boy

LnGrrrR
04-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Nope!!!:nope

Leave her alone. Hook up a homie, but whatever you do, don't fuck her. She is way too close to home base, and you'll regret it. Me personally... I'd pass it to one of my buddies, simply because I don't like for shit to go to waste. "Want for your brother that which you want for yourself."

I learned this from experience, my man. You see, I'm what you call a stud... a man's man is what I've heard some women call me. I once had this fine ass neighbor just like you do. Me and her dude would hit the weights together from time to time. He was one of those pussy whipped niggas that loved to brag about his chic all the time, but still had his action on the side. I made the mistake of letting this cat come over and watch the games on my big screen tv. Most people didn't have em back then, so that was kind of a treat for for this dude. My roommate, my main ace, is what we call a straight up playa... no joke! He always had extra babes coming through at all times through the night and day. Well, my neighbor, with the fine ass bitch decided to chill with us and these honey's one night at the pad. His fine ass bitch took offense to that and one day called me. I thought she was going to try to question me about her dude and what happened that night, but instead, she pretended that she wanted to hook me up with one of her friends...(of course she was that friend.) I took the bait, and fell for the trap.

Sure enough, she leaks out that her and I was talking on the side. Like most pussy whipped cats, he doesn't check her, he decides to try and check me. Big mistake on his part. We scrapped, he lost, and shit was awkward in that complex until they moved. It's really not worth it, but you'd be a swell guy if you passed her on to one of your buddies.:toast

Did you use ninja powers on him?

DMC
04-01-2011, 10:26 PM
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k446/mazungkaret_44/NARUTO/by%203/7.jpg

Which one is she? Point her out.

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Let this be a lesson to you lil nigglets out here, you want
some pimpin advice when it comes to getting the kooch
you go see Luva and Too Kool, niggas know they way around some snatch

Halberto
04-01-2011, 10:37 PM
http://www.animecorporation.com/naruto_360/naruto360.jpg

Halberto
04-01-2011, 10:40 PM
You already have one

Halberto
04-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Where can you can that?

Is that anime nerd lingo or are you trying to be black again?

DMC
04-01-2011, 10:48 PM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/tamlin_haven/AKon/A-Kon%2018%20Saturday/P6020088.jpg

Halberto
04-01-2011, 10:52 PM
:lol do you know this guy Ghost_of_Gashir?

Halberto
04-01-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm asking you. He's part of your crowd, right? Maybe you played pokemon cards with him last week.

symple19
04-02-2011, 02:36 AM
No, tell me about him.

A Short Story by Symple19

One time on the Naruto fan forum, in a land far, far away, there lived a bitch-made dicksucker named Ghost_Of_Gashir.

He spent his days dancing and prancing, while analyzing and breaking down a splendiforous bi-sexual anime' cartoon named NARUTO

He used fantastical emoticons like these http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/210c0g7.png http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/whatthefuck.gif http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/lmao.gif http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/lalalacj6yj0.gif http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/bj71bc.gif to convey his deepest and rawest emotions, for nothing could make young GOG more filled with joyfulness than the one and only NARUTO

Then one day, a devious Asian man from Texas exposed the gay poster known as LAKALUVA as the equally gay GOG. The citizens of both the NARUTO fan forum and the magical city of Konoha wept as the shamed one, GOG, was drug through the streets by his tiny penis to the spot where he would be lynched from a forlorn branch on the TREE of WOE.

As he struggled and twitched on the end of the rope for his last breath of air, he yelled, "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. ..Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!!!!!!!! Please don't let me die before you double penetrate my gaping asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He finally went limp with death, much like his perpetually flaccid penis. But just then, a beautiful songbird took flight and sang an ever so beautiful song, high in the sky. And it was then that everyone knew that things would be better. And then they all began to dance like this http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/moondo1ao2.gif.

Better, forever more.

The End

Giuseppe
04-02-2011, 04:41 AM
6 in-a-row.

tee, hee.