UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UU
POP

:lmao

Juanobili
04-01-2011, 10:18 PM
:depressed

4>0rings
04-01-2011, 10:18 PM
LMAO this faggot gets played more than Splitter.

Spurs Brazil
04-01-2011, 10:19 PM
But he did a GREAT job spreading the floor...

Bonner is the worst thing that happened in Tim Duncan era

BRs.Ganso
04-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Matt Bonner is ridiculous

this guy can't play here in Brazilian League! :lmao

Blackjack
04-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Bonner voyage? (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175800) :huh

Arc
i'd rather have a WNBA player than matt bonner.

4>0rings
Bonner is the worst thing that happened in Tim Duncan eraBeen saying that since I got here years ago. A couple years ago, mama and papa bear clamped down on the Bonner hate and drank his koolaid, now it's free reign with everyone hating him.

AceProfits
04-01-2011, 10:21 PM
This just not make sense. I am fuckinnn speechless. Does pop not want to win?

Bito Corleone
Meh, Bonner will be Bonner.

Jefferson is the real disappointment. His disappearing act is getting really old. If I saw him on the street I'd tell him that I'd like to punch him in the face. :bang

baseline bum
So is it time to put George Hill in the Spurs Hall of Fail with Bonner, Jefferson, Udoka, Turkoglu, Schintzius, Pressey, Green, and Hughes?

Chachachango
Matt Bonners new last name should be Bummer. Dude sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks suckssucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks.

mingus
04-01-2011, 10:22 PM

who cares about winning when you can spread the floor?

Spreading the floor > winning

slick'81
04-01-2011, 10:22 PM
but he spreads the floor and tries really hard on defense

mingus
04-01-2011, 10:23 PM
can you guys believe this guy played the WHOLE fourth quarter? Holy Shit. i'm soo close to not being a Spurs fan anymore on account of our coach. who has clearly gone insane.

Dex
04-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Seriously, who didn't see this coming.

Fuck Bonner. Doesn't deserve to wear the black and silver.

If this keeps up, I might start blaming him for AIDS, too.

mingus
04-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Seriously, who didn't see this coming.

Fuck Bonner. Doesn't deserve to wear the black and silver.

If this keeps up, I might start blaming him for AIDS, too.

when Dex starts losing it you know shit has hit the fan. :wow

Blackjack
04-01-2011, 10:28 PM
can you guys believe this guy played the WHOLE fourth quarter? Holy Shit. i'm soo close to not being a Spurs fan anymore on account of our coach. who has clearly gone insane.

Close?

i want to give a big "fuck you" to Pop and i'm done with the Spurs. they play pussy basketball now and they've completely abandoned what made them successful in the past.

RIP defense, RIP Spurs.

PEACE

Don't stress it, bro. Old habits die hard, but you're already done with em. :toast

AceProfits
04-01-2011, 10:29 PM
I have officially lost my mind! I swear! It's as if Pop is fuckking with us now. Hey guys don't like Bonner?! Take him for the whole fourth quarter in a really tight must win game!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Hooks
04-01-2011, 10:30 PM
I bet Chazley is pissed as hell about his dumb ass bet with himself, he can't defend Bonner at all. I could see it now, B-b-b-but he was +2 today!!!!111

DPG21920
So is it time to put George Hill in the Spurs Hall of Fail with Bonner, Jefferson, Udoka, Turkoglu, Schintzius, Pressey, Green, and Hughes?

Hill is no where near RJ in terms of complete suckage. Hill was never considered a star like RJ and Hill isn't a soft girl.

mingus
tbh i always be Spurs fan, but i now officially can't stand up for Popobitch

HarlemHeat37
04-01-2011, 10:32 PM
I missed the game..did Bonner actually play the entire 4th?..

Dex
04-01-2011, 10:33 PM

12 minutes in the fourth, and he was also there to start, and end, overtime.

I guess Pop just needed to get him out for a breather from spreading all that floor.

mingus
yes and about half of OT if not more.

timtonymanu

Yep and he clanked all his shots. He was the reason why the Spurs couldn't pull away.

Dex
04-01-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm actually more pissed about Matt Bonner than I am at the 6 losses.

Why? Spurs could overcome 6 losses.

Spurs cannot overcome Matt Bonner.

cd98
Just bc Bonner helped us get the best record doesn't mean we need to stick with him on nights where he isn't making anything.

NRHector
I missed the game..did Bonner actually play the entire 4th?..and over time

mexicanjunior
04-01-2011, 10:35 PM
I bet Chazley is pissed as hell about his dumb ass bet with himself, he can't defend Bonner at all. I could see it now, B-b-b-but he was +2 today!!!!111

He is still posting...welched on his bet.

kskonn
04-01-2011, 10:35 PM

Jefferson is the real disappointment. His disappearing act is getting really old. If I saw him on the street I'd tell him that I'd like to punch him in the face. :bang

Jefferson was playing pretty decent in the first half, played some good defense, hit some shots, then he did not get back in the game after leaving in the 3rd quarter. He played good against Boston as well.

Bonner has one job, hit open 3's, I would say the big problem is when it counts most Bonner is not Bonner, he is hesitant on His shot and defensive rotations.

At least give splitter some time in there, it would allow the perimeter guys to stay tighter on their guys if you had two decent post defenders behind them.

Cessation
04-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Bonner is like clockwork, as soon as he's in either spurs stay barelly even, or opposing team goes on a run, happened 3 times today, whenever ginger subbed in.

mingus
04-01-2011, 10:46 PM
i think the Spurs should change their colors to white and red

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-01-2011, 10:46 PM

Sickeningly, yes.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-01-2011, 10:47 PM
I missed the game

I'm so jealous.

all_heart
04-01-2011, 10:48 PM
The shitty thing is the Spurs have relied on him too much this season, and now that he's failing as usual in this part of the year the Spurs lost the grind it out touch they once had.. I thought I was just tired and pissed when I was yelling at Pop and Bonner, but I'm glad I'm not the only one.

SA210
04-02-2011, 01:44 AM

It's sorry ass Pop trying to purposely show the naysayers that he will stick with sorry ass Bonner the more people don't want it.

Bonner closing games?!!! :lmao Bonner for overtime???!! :lol

What a f'king joke!

Sean Cagney
04-02-2011, 01:57 AM
Bonner is utter shit, period...........

fotan2
04-02-2011, 01:59 AM
yup , april fools day. but too bad every day is gonna be april fools day from now on.

UnWantedTheory
04-02-2011, 02:01 AM

Jefferson is the real disappointment. His disappearing act is getting really old.

rmt
04-02-2011, 02:27 AM

Jefferson is the real disappointment. His disappearing act is getting really old.

Spurs can survive RJ not scoring. At least he plays decent defense and has an occasional block.

Everyone, even SFs like Marion and Diaw, abuses Bonner in the post. Bonner's mins. subtract from Splitter's possible PT and hurt Spurs' interior defense.

IMO, the difference is that Bonner is just not capable of playing better (in pressure situations) but RJ is. So it's Pop's fault for playing Bonner too much.

Kuestmaster
04-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Why pop doesn't see bonner isn't the next Robert Horry? Horry spread the floor AND played defense. We are not going anywhere if bonner miss his shots and we don't get stops.

Btw this season we are 13-3 with the sandwich eater out. Why he doesn't injury more often?

Dr. Gonzo
04-02-2011, 02:41 AM

All ball busting aside, that's fucking ridiculous. Pop has lost his fucking mind.

Capt Bringdown
04-02-2011, 03:01 AM
We could survive Bonner, but we cannot survive Pop giving him such a pivotal role.

It's well known that our opponents are attacking Bonner's defense.
Pop is betting the farm that Bonner can stop these attacks.

Sean Cagney
04-02-2011, 03:03 AM
We could survive Bonner, but we cannot survive Pop giving him such a pivotal role.

It's well known that our opponents are attacking Bonner's defense.
Pop is betting the farm that Bonner can stop these attacks.

He wants to prove his idiot self right and us wrong though, RC as well! He wants him to BE HORRY SO BAD! BUT HE WILL NEVER be that nor near it! POOP wants him to be good so BAD HE WILL PLAY HIM MORE TO PROVE US WRONG! I BET ON THAT!.

cherylsteele
04-02-2011, 05:24 AM
Jefferson was playing pretty decent in the first half, played some good defense, hit some shots, then he did not get back in the game after leaving in the 3rd quarter. He played good against Boston as well.

Bonner has one job, hit open 3's, I would say the big problem is when it counts most Bonner is not Bonner, he is hesitant on His shot and defensive rotations.

At least give splitter some time in there, it would allow the perimeter guys to stay tighter on their guys if you had two decent post defenders behind them.
You mean like when the Spurs were winning championships?

TampaDude
04-02-2011, 05:35 AM
If this is the future of the Spurs, then Timmy might as well hang 'em up after this season and save himself the aggravation.

boutons_deux
04-02-2011, 06:16 AM
"save himself the aggravation."

$20M/year offsets a lot of aggravation.

temujin
04-02-2011, 07:17 AM

I guess Pop just needed to get him out for a breather from spreading all that floor.

Pop was making a point about who is the boss with a couple of non-US players by playing Bonner.

The non US players were making the point back, when they totally ignored Pop screaming to foul at the end of the game.

Last time I checked, Pop dosn't score baskets.

SAtown
04-02-2011, 07:26 AM
Bonner voyage? (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175800) :huh

LOL thread should have ended there, don't know why it kept going.

mystargtr34
04-02-2011, 08:22 AM

:rollin

ALVAREZ6
04-02-2011, 12:58 PM

Well, there are clearly 2 possibilities in this current situation.

a. Pop indeed does not want to win
b. Pop is a mother fucking moron

Whichever is the most accurate (they can both be true simultaneously as well), one thing is clear: this scumbag needs to go.

portnoy1
04-02-2011, 01:04 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how 1) the spurs won prettyl convincingly with Nazr/Oberto as their starting Centers in 05 an 07 since they didnt stretch floor at all? And 2) how that once successful winning formula was abandoned an culminated into Bonner getting 20-25 minutes a game today and frankly for the last 3 seasons?

spurs10
04-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Even Bonner is probably puzzled why he is getting so much time. He has done us some good in the past, but has played horribly in this losing streak. Pop is probably thinking eventually he's gonna make a shot and just leaves him in the game. Last night's loss was on the to's late in the game. Hill's was the worst, but the last two were on Manu. I just hope Tim is alright, he definitely tweaked his ankle.

TampaDude
04-02-2011, 04:41 PM
"save himself the aggravation."

$20M/year offsets a lot of aggravation.

Heh...yeah, for $20 mil a year, I guess I could put up with it... :lol

Wilford Brimley
04-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Why is this so blatantly obvious to everyone but Pop?

Agloco
04-02-2011, 04:56 PM
We've replaced Horry and Bowen with Bonner and DickyJ. :lol

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Wilford Brimley
04-02-2011, 04:57 PM
How on God's green earth have we won 57 games this season?