PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Pop wants a series with Dallas?

Venti Quattro
04-01-2011, 10:49 PM
That's the only tangible reason that I see for this slump. I mean, it's not even a slump anymore, the old reliable Spurs just keep making terrible decisions down the stretch of close games.

Budkin
04-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Doesn't matter who it is at this point... we'll be lucky to get a game.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-01-2011, 10:50 PM
He wants a series with Dallas and he wants to do it on the road.

Ginobili2Duncan
04-01-2011, 10:52 PM
Starting the WCF in the Staples Center will hurt the Spurs mentally after all the work they put into this regular season the get HCA.

SouthTexasRancher
04-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Pop wants to get the hell out of Dodge. He is getting owned by a bunch of coaches...not just Phil Jackson. This is a damn fine meltdown though.

:fishing

baseline bum
04-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Starting the WCF in the Staples Center will hurt the Spurs mentally after all the work they put into this regular season the get HCA.

I don't see them buying tickets tbh.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-01-2011, 11:24 PM
When we gave Bonner his last new contract, many on here said it was a colossal mistake that doomed this squad for the duration of that sorry piece of shit's contract.

And just like every other year he's been a Spur, now it's crunch time Red Rocket is going full on Red Retard.

Meanwhile, Pop still continues to trot that waste of fucking space out on the court and squinting hard enough to where this spare looks like Robert Horry, and refusing to see Bonner for the scrub he is.

It's a sad ending to the Tim Duncan era that we get to watch our dumbfuck coach finish off what's left of Tim's years by trotting out a dumbfuck choke artist like Bonner to play major minutes next to him.

Bonner would be doing the Jack Haley thing for any other team in this league. :td

Sean Cagney
04-01-2011, 11:34 PM
When we gave Bonner his last new contract, many on here said it was a colossal mistake that doomed this squad for the duration of that sorry piece of shit's contract.

. :tdMost saw it with a brain! He will play spot mins! GET REAL we knew he would log heavy mins again, surprised he is not starting yet! Pop knows he wants to! I wanted Bogans gone and him, thought it was true but noooooooooooooooooooooo, POOP had to have this piece of shit.

AceProfits
04-01-2011, 11:37 PM
Listen NOBODY is beating the lakers trust me. This meltdown and losing the top seed is the best thing that ever happened. At least now we will get to the western conference finals. Trust me you do not want to play Oklahoma City with Perkins!!!

picc84
04-01-2011, 11:39 PM
OKC is gutter trash.