PDA

View Full Version : Its better to happen now than during the playoffs

SinBAD
04-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Calm down spurs fans.I am as frustratded as you about these losses but honestly 4 of the loses shouldnt count without Tim.These last 2 just showed pop something.Dont underestimate pop or the spurs.we all know what Kind of ball the spurs can play.They are mentally tough and they will finish the season strong at 6-0.
Plenty of good will come out of this stretch
1-spurs learned they cant rely of the 3.these last 2 games they havent been falling so they lost both.Pop is the best coach in basketball or at least one of the best, what will he do to fix this?
2-The big 3 can produce at a very high level during the playoffs
3- Rj is sucking pop recognized that ad took RJ out put hill in during OT.Last year when pop called him out he picked him up.expect a tongue lashing after this game.
4-the bench is not playing at the level they are capable of.we all know neal, hill, blair, bonner can play way better.its just psychological at this point
5-Bonner will not be relied on during the playffs.obviosly POP will rely of dyss more.last year agasint the mavs bonner got demolished the 1st game when dirk wouldnt miss, the second game he put dyss on dirk more and adjusted.pop wont let the spurs lose.he is just experimenting and this is the time to do it b4 the playoffs.bonner WILL NOT be relied on for 25 min

the big question i have is when will pop recognize he needs splitter.if we get dominated in the paint agasint whomever we play im pretty sure pop will play splitter especially against LA or OKC

Just relax and everything will be fine.the players want a win more than we do and they will get it.once they do they will be on fire.
Better now than the playoffs

stealthjbravo
04-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Thanks I feel better now o_O

mexicanjunior
04-01-2011, 10:57 PM
They are mentally tough and they will finish the season strong at 6-0.

April Fools?

SouthTexasRancher
04-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Calm down spurs fans.I am as frustratded as you about these losses but honestly 4 of the loses shouldnt count without Tim.These last 2 just showed pop something.Dont underestimate pop or the spurs.we all know what Kind of ball the spurs can play.They are mentally tough and they will finish the season strong at 6-0.
Plenty of good will come out of this stretch
1-spurs learned they cant rely of the 3.these last 2 games they havent been falling so they lost both.Pop is the best coach in basketball or at least one of the best, what will he do to fix this?
2-The big 3 can produce at a very high level during the playoffs
3- Rj is sucking pop recognized that ad took RJ out put hill in during OT.Last year when pop called him out he picked him up.expect a tongue lashing after this game.
4-the bench is not playing at the level they are capable of.we all know neal, hill, blair, bonner can play way better.its just psychological at this point
5-Bonner will not be relied on during the playffs.obviosly POP will rely of dyss more.last year agasint the mavs bonner got demolished the 1st game when dirk wouldnt miss, the second game he put dyss on dirk more and adjusted.pop wont let the spurs lose.he is just experimenting and this is the time to do it b4 the playoffs.bonner WILL NOT be relied on for 25 min

the big question i have is when will pop recognize he needs splitter.if we get dominated in the paint agasint whomever we play im pretty sure pop will play splitter especially against LA or OKC

Just relax and everything will be fine.the players want a win more than we do and they will get it.once they do they will be on fire.
Better now than the playoffs

:nope :rollin :lol

NRHector
04-01-2011, 11:17 PM
is it better because that's what we are expecting in the playoffs?