PDA

View Full Version : Bonner is a nice guy, not his fault!

AceProfits
04-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Listen Bonner is a really nice guy, and if you guys met him you would be glad to call him your boy! It is not his fault, Pop is the one running him out there.

FUCK POP and all his bullshit already its getting old!

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-01-2011, 11:31 PM
We're not paying Bonner millions of dollars a year to be a nice guy. We're paying him to produce and not be a little bitch on the court.

But yeah, Pop sucks too.

Fuck them both.

ElNono
04-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Bonner is a great guy... he's just a mediocre player by NBA standards...

chazley
04-01-2011, 11:42 PM
+2

NRHector
04-01-2011, 11:50 PM
I'm nice guy too and I don't make 4 million in my job just to run around

mystargtr34
04-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Ive always said i dont get mad at Bonner anymore... he obviously tries his best with what he has and when he was going 0-5 tonight ... after every missed shot i still wasnt mad. If he goes 0-10 against the Lakers i still wont be mad... he's just a one dimensional player who simply cant handle any pressure. He chokes, and there nothing wrong with that... you either have it or you dont.

Its the 'Hall of Fame' coach who is putting Bonner.. and the team in a position to fail by trotting out lineups featuring Bonner and Blair while sitting Tiago.

Pretty sad really.

Pauleta14
04-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Nobody said Bonner was an asshole!!!

This not personnal, it's a professional criticism: HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thompson
04-02-2011, 12:24 AM
ive always said i dont get mad at bonner anymore... He obviously tries his best with what he has and when he was going 0-5 tonight ... After every missed shot i still wasnt mad. If he goes 0-10 against the lakers i still wont be mad... He's just a one dimensional player who simply cant handle any pressure. He chokes, and there nothing wrong with that... You either have it or you dont.

Its the 'hall of fame' coach who is putting bonner.. And the team in a position to fail by trotting out lineups featuring bonner and blair while sitting tiago.

Pretty sad really.

+1

gospursgojas
04-02-2011, 12:25 AM
Dear Matt Bonner,

Thank you for your dead eye shooting throughout the season. Alot of the Spurs #1 record is bc of your great contributions from beyond the arc. That Miami game we won by 30 was fun...your 6 3 pointers made it a great game to watch.

Since then, however, you are shooting 12 for 50 from 3 pt land. Now I now you can smell the playoffs are just weeks away and that is obviously the reason for this decline. No worries...it was expected from us Spurs fans, but now if you would just have a seat on the bench while the REAL season begins, that would be greatly appreciated.

crc21209
04-02-2011, 12:25 AM
Fuck Matt Bonner...that is all....

Sean Cagney
04-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Fuck Matt Bonner...that is all....

Yes but chazley will say +2!!!! Yeah he is good! Others come out and score when he is out there, but he missed all but he is still +2!!!!! He contributed alot! His 0-5 is just what we need now when we need a win! JUST ONE MADE THREE and we win this in regulation, we were down 1 a time or two and he misses it! He has no backbone, that is all.

Hoops Czar
04-02-2011, 12:36 AM
Nice guys finish LAST. Matty is walking proof of that.