PDA

View Full Version : My Knee Was Hurting All Day

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2011, 01:00 AM
I know you cats may think I'm bullshitting but I swear...hear me out...my knee had a slight discomfort all day and because of it I kept telling myself that because of it something could happen to a Laker, perhaps even Kobe... I had this strange intuition that Kobe would have a scare with his knee tonight....and he did....now that the intuition came true the pain in my knee is gone...I fucking swear man...I fucking swear....

and with that I have a similar intuition that we're gonna 3 peat...it's wild how the mind works in conjunction with the truth....:toast

ElNono
04-02-2011, 01:04 AM
You wallet should be hurting $500, welcher...

Venti Quattro
04-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Must have been from the long hours kneeling and sucking dick.

There's really one diagnosis and the cure is lessen your dick-sucking.

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2011, 01:07 AM

Venti baby I think this was it...He (the man in heaven) saved me::lol

OL5iKgjSc74

LkrFan
04-02-2011, 01:08 AM
:lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-02-2011, 01:10 AM

There's really one diagnosis and the cure is lessen your dick-sucking.

Listen lil nigga, I wanna be cool with ya but if you keep this shit up of
dogging my homeboy we gunna have a big fucking issue.....feel me?

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-02-2011, 01:11 AM
I know you cats may think I'm bullshitting but I swear...hear me out...my knee had a slight discomfort all day and because of it I kept telling myself that because of it something could happen to a Laker, perhaps even Kobe... I had this strange intuition that Kobe would have a scare with his knee tonight....and he did....now that the intuition came true the pain in my knee is gone...I fucking swear man...I fucking swear....

and with that I have a similar intuition that we're gonna 3 peat...it's wild how the mind works in conjunction with the truth....:toast

Weird how the mind works my nigga, weird indeed

Giuseppe
04-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Venti is a fuckPERIOD

21_Blessings
04-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Meanwhile, Timmy still limping around the house.

VBM
04-02-2011, 09:07 AM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/friday/tumblr_li09ppSCc61qa366t.gif

Kobe's ok, and the fans rejoice

Ace
04-02-2011, 09:12 AM
Friday night and this what Kool is doing? Thinking of himself and Kobe as one?...

Giuseppe
04-02-2011, 09:14 AM
It's normal, Kool. It's like when your wife is pregnant. Sometimes you both have a pickle craving.

Killakobe81
04-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Venti likes to lash out at his Lakers brethren from time to time ... doesnt bother me. But when we struggle he doesnt show the cajones, the faith that is required. He then calls out Kobe, attacks Kool ... just whose side are you REALLY on Venti? LOL

BlackSwordsMan
04-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Deep down hes a tim duncan nut rider the things I would do for a purple name right now and venti just casually strolls in from time to time to shit on that wonderful purple and gold as he tilts his head back and laughs at the moon.

Venti Quattro
04-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Venti likes to lash out at his Lakers brethren from time to time ... doesnt bother me. But when we struggle he doesnt show the cajones, the faith that is required. He then calls out Kobe, attacks Kool ... just whose side are you REALLY on Venti? LOL

i'm anti-shit posters. have you seen me trash quality lakers posters like dd, im, dj mbenga, ashy larry and the gemini method? course not

Giuseppe
04-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Venti is a shit.

Fpoonsie
04-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Making a thread about bowing down before a fellow Laker fan poster and then making an equally pointless (yet telling) thread complaining about knee aches.

It's aaaall coming together...

IronMaxipad
04-02-2011, 02:26 PM
You must be puerto rican.

(boxing inside joke)

Giuseppe
04-02-2011, 06:11 PM
You must be puerto rican.

(boxing inside joke)

Max, who is that top girl in your sig? Is that Brooke Shields?

IronMaxipad
04-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Natalie Portman scene from Your Highness

frodo
04-02-2011, 07:14 PM
lol laker fan with pain in his knee, u musta contacted bynum recently. yeah its infectious disease

TacoMeatJackson
04-02-2011, 07:20 PM
this lil bitch kool. No way this punkass a brotha. Way too bitchmade.

Giuseppe
04-02-2011, 08:14 PM

Damn, and I guessed Shields.:rolleyes

Killakobe81
04-03-2011, 12:21 AM
i'm anti-shit posters. have you seen me trash quality lakers posters like dd, im, dj mbenga, ashy larry and the gemini method? course not

You did see the LOL or can you not "read" the sarcasm? My only issue with you seems like you were part of the keep Shaq over Kobe LAker fanbase ...but that is just a guess ...based on how you bash him at times ...sometimes he DESERVES it ...(see my comments in the Mavs gamethread on Thursday) but at the end of the day we are all Laker fans even the ones you called "shit-posters" ...

Killakobe81
04-03-2011, 12:23 AM

Good GOD, i have "fallen in love" with her all over again ...wow. Looks like she put on a bit of weight ...me likes. Was a bit too scrawny in Black Swan but teh masturbation scene made up for it ...

VBM
04-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Good GOD, i have "fallen in love" with her all over again ...wow. Looks like she put on a bit of weight ...me likes. Was a bit too scrawny in Black Swan but teh masturbation scene made up for it ...

:hat

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2011, 08:26 AM
You did see the LOL or can you not "read" the sarcasm? My only issue with you seems like you were part of the keep Shaq over Kobe LAker fanbase ...but that is just a guess ...based on how you bash him at times ...sometimes he DESERVES it ...(see my comments in the Mavs gamethread on Thursday) but at the end of the day we are all Laker fans even the ones you called "shit-posters" ...

You have too simplistic of a view....at the end of the day we're not all Lakers fans....you can align with the Laker fan fags if you wish just remember if you lie down with dogs you're bound to get fleas and likewise you align with Homo's...well you get the picture....

:toast

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2011, 08:30 AM

I would beleive this but you sent me a friend request....I denied it and then you sent me another one....you really want to be down with me don't you....:lol

Giuseppe
04-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Venti is to the Lakers what DUNCAN is to the Suns. Cept Venti is a complete asshole, and DUNCAN has some fine NBA takes & a cute ass in corduroys.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Venti is to the Lakers what DUNCAN is to the Suns. Cept Venti is a complete asshole, and DUNCAN has some fine NBA takes & a cute ass in corduroys.

:lmao