PDA

View Full Version : Gas Prices

Sigz
04-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Fucking gay.

$3.69; and that's considered CHEAP compared to what some other people are paying in other states.

I spent over $70 to fill up my fucking small CAR.

I'm not rich. I'm a fucking broke ass college student NEEDING to drive to school and to work. I can't stand paying this, and I don't know if I can.

This is getting fucking ridiculous.

Agloco
04-02-2011, 04:40 PM
It gets better. Wait until all of the Saudis who want to demonstrate actually start doing so in numbers. I have a few friends who went home recently and said that the situation over there is quite tense. Young Saudis are chomping at the bit.

Sigz
04-02-2011, 04:54 PM
It gets better. Wait until all of the Saudis who want to demonstrate actually start doing so in numbers. I have a few friends who went home recently and said that the situation over there is quite tense. Young Saudis are chomping at the bit.

We are so screwed.

Agloco
04-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Heres more to cheer you up.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175758

Prices for goods are going up across the board. Enjoy the view as the shit hits the fan.

boutons_deux
04-02-2011, 05:33 PM
It's all Barry's fault

xeromass
04-02-2011, 08:08 PM
6.89 $/gal over here. And I'm a fucking broke ass student driving 30 miles to college. BTW that's by far the cheapest gas in region. Italians pay 8.25$/gal. So either stop bitching or brace yourself.

MannyIsGod
04-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Fucking gay.

$3.69; and that's considered CHEAP compared to what some other people are paying in other states.

I'm not rich. I'm a fucking broke ass college student NEEDING to drive to school and to work. I can't stand paying this, and I don't know if I can.

The end of cheap gas was years ago. The recession gave you a bit of a reprieve, but this is life. I wish I could pay 1950s prices for a LOT of things but thats not ever going to happen.

BTW wtf kind of small car has a gas tank over 18 gallons? That doesn't sound small.

Wild Cobra
04-02-2011, 09:23 PM
The end of cheap gas was years ago. The recession gave you a bit of a reprieve, but this is life. I wish I could pay 1950s prices for a LOT of things but thats not ever going to happen.

BTW wtf kind of small car has a gas tank over 18 gallons? That doesn't sound small.
I think he just has a 22 galllon tank...

:wow

Thought small cars only has a 14 gallon tops.

TE
04-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Gas prices are on average $3.39 here in the RGV (south of San Antonio).

Considered high here...I can't imagine paying an entire 20 cents more per gallon.

SnakeBoy
04-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I can't imagine paying an entire 20 cents more per gallon.

Before too long you won't have to imagine it.

Spurminator
04-02-2011, 11:48 PM
You're in college, get a bike.

:)

lazerelmo
04-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Still 12 cents/gallon in Venezuala. So you've got options. :)

johnsmith
04-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Remember a couple of years ago when gas was 4 bucks and everyone was blaming Bush?

Wild Cobra
04-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Remember a couple of years ago when gas was 4 bucks and everyone was blaming Bush?
They still blame him over Obama when you see blame.

chrismengeu
04-04-2011, 04:01 AM
Fucking gay.

Quit complaing.... In Beijing,China people are paying well over 4 US dollars a gallon and incomes in Beijing are several times lower then US wages. Don't you think its a little telling that a developing country with hundreds of millions in poverty still have to pay more money for gas then one of the most wealthy countries in the US?