PDA

View Full Version : So, I have a dilemma.

GinobiliForTres
04-02-2011, 11:11 PM
I was wondering, does anyone else have something else happening on ABC tomorrow at the time of the game? There's some telethon going from 12 CST until 6, and the NBA on ABC won't be showing. I don't have league pass, or access to the computer. Do i really have to rely on the shitty ESPN Gamecast on my phone again?

NRHector
04-02-2011, 11:12 PM
I was wondering, does anyone else have something else happening on ABC tomorrow at the time of the game? There's some telethon going from 12 CST until 6, and the NBA on ABC won't be showing. I don't have league pass, or access to the computer. Do i really have to rely on the shitty ESPN Gamecast on my phone again?did you really have to make a thread about this?

GinobiliForTres
04-02-2011, 11:14 PM
did you really have to make a thread about this?

do 20+ members of SpursTalk need to make Bonner hate threads when we all know he sucks ass anyways?

NRHector
04-02-2011, 11:16 PM
do 20+ members of SpursTalk need to make Bonner hate threads when we all know he sucks ass anyways?Bonner "plays" for the Spurs you don't

DeadlyDynasty
04-02-2011, 11:17 PM
I was wondering, does anyone else have something else happening on ABC tomorrow at the time of the game? There's some telethon going from 12 CST until 6, and the NBA on ABC won't be showing. I don't have league pass, or access to the computer. Do i really have to rely on the shitty ESPN Gamecast on my phone again?

I'm sure there's a bar in town with league pass...probably the most appropriate place to watch a Spurs game these days anyways.

GinobiliForTres
04-02-2011, 11:19 PM
I'm sure there's a bar in town with league pass...probably the most appropriate place to watch a Spurs game these days anyways.

I live in Kentucky.

Yes, i'm butthurt about the UK game.

DeadlyDynasty
04-02-2011, 11:23 PM
I live in Kentucky.

Yes, i'm butthurt about the UK game.

They'll just reload again next year. Calipari is the best recruiter in NCAAB.

As for your problem, go to the public library and linkmooch it I guess.