PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose...simply old school.

hitmanyr2k
04-03-2011, 02:01 AM
This is the kind of play that has me so high on this kid. This is the difference between Rose and every other bitch-made star in the league right now and has been all year. Bayless blatantly fouls the shit out of Rose but do you see him screaming his head off for the call or standing still and pouting and staring an official down ala D-Wade? Nope. Instead, he hustles his ass off to the other end and just gives a big fuck you right back to the Raps and the blind officials. I hope his demeanor never changes.

WK7NRShP4ZY

xtremesteven33
04-03-2011, 02:03 AM
Ive had my doubts about Rose since he came in the league but damn he is looking beastly as of late. But as we all know the true test comes playoff time...

lefty
04-03-2011, 02:03 AM
Rose = GOAT

Venti Quattro
04-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Gonna be a great foot-race between Chi-town and LA.

Donkeybong
04-03-2011, 02:09 AM
http://www.tmz.com/videos?########=true&mediaKey=5a980143-ebac-4a19-bae2-08880927ca73

Frenzy
04-03-2011, 02:14 AM
Goal tending? Either way dude is beast. Fav player in the nba behind manu.

TE
04-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Rose is beast, no denying that. The great thing about him is his humility. Never seen a player that hyped, talked about, act the way he does.

Props. :tu

TE
04-03-2011, 02:29 AM
There's a word for that.

Hint: It's 5 letters long.

Great ... ? :D

Chieflion
04-03-2011, 02:31 AM
There's a word for that.

Classy is 6 letters long.

hitmanyr2k
04-03-2011, 02:37 AM
Goal tending? Either way dude is beast. Fav player in the nba behind manu.

Borderline lol, but the refs let him get mugged on the other end so I think they did the right thing letting it play out.

TE
04-03-2011, 02:37 AM
Not quite...dig deep, I know you can get this.

:depressed I didn't guess right.

dammit :lol

Tinystarz
04-03-2011, 02:52 AM
Rose is beast, no denying that. The great thing about him is his humility. Never seen a player that hyped, talked about, act the way he does.

:tu

classy guy.

Bukefal
04-03-2011, 05:27 AM
Much respect for Rose, he is a great player and a classy, humble, down to earth guy

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2011, 08:35 AM
This is the kind of play that has me so high on this kid. This is the difference between Rose and every other bitch-made star in the league right now and has been all year. Bayless blatantly fouls the shit out of Rose but do you see him screaming his head off for the call or standing still and pouting and staring an official down ala D-Wade? Nope. Instead, he hustles his ass off to the other end and just gives a big fuck you right back to the Raps and the blind officials. I hope his demeanor never changes.

WK7NRShP4ZY

I'm all for Rose eventually down the road winning a ring or 3...He's paid his dues in my opinion by 1.) giving Kobe his props and asking Kobe for advice 2.) refusing to nut hug Lebron when he was a free agent...

as long as Rose keeps Miami from advancing I'm all for it...that's how I will measure his greatness...by what he does to Miami....

Giuseppe
04-03-2011, 08:59 AM
I still begrudge Rose, but, in light of Kool's sage assessment above I'll certainly take a fresh look at the little cocker.

Kool Aid Man

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2011, 09:05 AM
I still begrudge Rose, but, in light of Kool's sage assessment above I'll certainly take a fresh look at the little cocker.

Kool Aid Man

:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
04-03-2011, 09:07 AM
:lol

Oh, Gee!!
04-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Spurs should trade for him

ALVAREZ6
04-03-2011, 12:13 PM

Kevin Durant

Holden_Caulfield
04-03-2011, 01:18 PM
There's a word for that.

timmy?

Venti Quattro
04-03-2011, 01:20 PM
There's a word for that.

Gasol :tu
Lamar :tu
Bynum :tu

MavDynasty
04-03-2011, 01:24 PM
tbh the ball was still going up and it didnt hit glass yet

ChrisRichards
04-03-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm just really sick of the attention this guy is getting. Talented ball player? Check. Humble? Sure

MVP? :lol

Come on guys lets accept the fact that Rose is quite possibly the worst player to ever receive this award. He had a horrible stretch in March shooting 41% (FG) and 29% (3FG) at the field and the league gave him the NBA POTM for the month of March. They sure want to make sure the kid gets one last bogus recognition before he hoists that trophy in April or May.:lol

I'm not going to sell Lebron's case here but Bron is having another super year but unfortunately the media will rob him just like how they robbed Jordan in the 90's because they're "tired" of giving it to the best player in the league.

Lebron>Rose in numbers. And in terms of value, Lebron is most definitely as valuable as Rose. but whatever, I'm not sweating this. Rose and the Bulls won't go past 2nd round. Book it.

Pelicans78
04-03-2011, 01:43 PM
I don't think Rose should get the MVP either. He's having a very good year, but there are other guys more valuable to their teams.

JoeTait75
04-03-2011, 01:44 PM
I'm not going to sell Lebron's case here but Bron is having another super year but unfortunately the media will rob him just like how they robbed Jordan in the 90's because they're "tired" of giving it to the best player in the league.

They won't give LeBron another MVP until he wins a title.

He's admitted as much himself IIRC.

hitmanyr2k
04-03-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm just really sick of the attention this guy is getting. Talented ball player? Check. Humble? Sure

Come on guys lets accept the fact that Rose is quite possibly the worst player to ever receive this award. He had a horrible stretch in March shooting 41% (FG) and 29% (3FG) at the field and the league gave him the NBA POTM for the month of March. They sure want to make sure the kid gets one last bogus recognition before he hoists that trophy in April or May.:lol

Lebron>Rose in numbers. And in terms of value, Lebron is most definitely as valuable as Rose. but whatever, I'm not sweating this. Rose and the Bulls won't go past 2nd round. Book it.

13-3 record for the Bulls in March with Boozer missing games because of his ankle injury. Certainly much better than the 9-6 month the Heat had :lol
Teams have had their defenses load up on Rose but it doesn't matter...it never matters. He just does what it takes and keeps leading his team to wins.
Basically Lebron's month of March can be summed up with the following....

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5872/lebron.jpg

And don't ever compare Lebron to Jordan man. If Jordan had lead the Bulls to some of the crap losing streaks Miami has had this year while having Wade and Bosh alongside him and couldn't beat any of the top teams in the league I doubt he would even want the MVP.

ALVAREZ6
04-03-2011, 02:27 PM

lol you are such a persistent douche bag on this issue. If anyone deserves this more than Rose, it's Dwight Howard. He is the Orlando Magic, unfortunately there a few better teams in the east alone, and Rose plays on a team that could potentially end up with the best record in the league, if not, definitely top 3.

Dwight's a huge faggot bitch, so I'd rather see Rose win it.

but CROFL @ any bitch made Heat player winning this award :lol

ALVAREZ6
04-03-2011, 02:28 PM
And don't ever compare Lebron to Jordan man. If Jordan had lead the Bulls to some of the crap losing streaks Miami has had this year while having Wade and Bosh alongside him and couldn't beat any of the top teams in the league I doubt he would even want the MVP.

:tu

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5872/lebron.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Booharv
04-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Rose is definitely a top 8-10 player in this league, he's just not the MVP. The Bull wins with their defense (#1 in the league in efficiency) and get by with their offense (#14 in the league) and he is a poor defender who has the worst defensive plus/minus on the team.

TIMMYtoZO
04-03-2011, 03:48 PM
I can't wait to beat the overrated Bulls in May. Mario Chalmers is going to make Rose struggle so much.

daspurs
04-03-2011, 04:21 PM
lol clutch free throw king .. tbh i have a feeling the magic will defeat the bulls in the semis.

BTW enough of the class shit , id rather have a player that has swagger , i could be wrong idk but has Rose ever even shown signs of leadership in the locker room ? or who about when things go wrong , does he have the balls to call out a teammate if he isnt play well ?

Dont get me wrong the kid is a great player .. but stop slobbing on his knob because hes so old school or so quiet and doesn't say much . Fuck that .

Jt.ONE
04-03-2011, 05:47 PM
dude got fuckin hops

04-03-2011, 05:48 PM
overrated.

lefty
04-03-2011, 05:52 PM
I don't think Rose should get the MVP either. He's having a very good year, but there are other guys more valuable to their teams.:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Look at all the games the Bulls won without Boozer and Noah

Pelicans78
04-03-2011, 05:55 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Look at all the games the Bulls won without Boozer and Noah

Look at all the games the Mavs won without Dirk :king