PDA

View Full Version : my crazy sign got the attention of all spurs.. F'n crazy!

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-03-2011, 06:29 PM
did you guys see me on ABC !!!~ hahahahaha ok if i knew how to post pics i would. so let me start by saying i went with the FREE TIAGO SIGN it was a white and i didnt hold it up the whole time i only held it up when there were timeouts and free throws however oh my fucking god !!!

so the first person to see the sign was pop he did a double take on the sign and stared and took time to read it and quickly went back to timeout talk.. my brother is my witness , i must say the reaction of the spurs players (that were blatantly obvious) were not what i expected.

the next person who reacted to the sign was none other than TIAGO himself. he was the only person standing at the end of the first and was looking directly our way. no one was standing up around me, mind you no one in that area brings signs whatsoever !! so as i raise my sign tiago stared directly at me and starts reading the sign and gave us a huge smile his demeanor changed immediately it was awesome you could tell he didnt want to get introuble but he definitely dug the sign.

next parker mad dogged me for some reason but told hill to check it out and laughed but in a good way like "yea tell pop" when he looked at it a secnd time

i made it a point to show bonner and he looked directly at it and ignored it as expected haha while lining up for freethrows anyway they took alot of pics of me so i though it would be on espn or something.

if you watch the interview of bonner you can see me holding it up as soon as he starts talking over his right shoulder

btw alot of fans started saying "no shit why isnt he playing" and i think the sign actually made a difference even if it is in a small way it woe alot of fans up
!!!

i know its just a sign but hey it freaked the spurs players out , i got video but dont know how to upload it. im lucky i didnt write anything bad cuz the ushers read my sign but couldnt say shit even though they wanted to tell me something for some strange reason, it was a crazy spurs game for me

TMSKILZ
04-03-2011, 06:35 PM
I think you need a pet dog & a life.

mexpurs21
04-03-2011, 06:41 PM
:ttiwwp:

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/mexpurs21/free.jpg

Spursmania
04-03-2011, 06:41 PM
I'm sure Pop noticed. You definitely made a difference.:lol

Bruno
04-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Awesome. :tu

DesignatedT
04-03-2011, 06:45 PM
lol

hater
04-03-2011, 06:45 PM
:lol Bonner

Cessation
04-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Nice job, and sounds like you had great reactions.
lol at bonner getting butthurt, he knows wassup

DesignatedT
04-03-2011, 06:49 PM
like bonner or anyone else gives a shit about what someone sign says :lmao at you fucking guys

CubanMustGo
04-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Nice job, and sounds like you had great reactions.
lol at bonner getting butthurt, he knows wassup

If butthurt will get us 16 and 11 from Bonner, then keep bringing the gotdamned signs.

Budkin
04-03-2011, 06:51 PM
LOL that screencap is awesome.

Arc
it worked lmao

silverblk mystix
A- for effort

it couldn't fuckin hurt---give the guy a break

Cessation
04-03-2011, 06:53 PM
If butthurt will get us 16 and 11 from Bonner, then keep bringing the gotdamned signs.

Bonner hasn't had a double double in years, good luck on hoping it will happen again anytime soon, especially with the playoffs around the corner.

John Basedow
04-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Bonner had double-digit boards?! :wow :wow :wow

They need to send that gameball to Springfield, tbh

ChumpDumper
04-03-2011, 06:56 PM
lol delusional

Sec24Row7
04-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Making a good sign is always fun.

In 2003 in the finals... I had one that was the end of the montage on the lead in to sportscenter...

"Hey Shaq and Kobe, Need Tickets?" ;)

It's still up on nba.com lol...

http://www.nba.com/allaccess/tencoolthings_game1.html

Chachachango
04-03-2011, 06:57 PM
lol good job man. Pop

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-03-2011, 06:57 PM
hey guys i know its a little scary fanatic like, but what can i say im freaking crazy about the spurs hahaha @mexspurs21 thanks bro

if you guys were there you would not be saying i was crazy..while the spurs were on the bench bored they talk about hot girls around them and crazy fans and it was just so freaking weird seeing their faces react ..funny shit

Bukefal
04-03-2011, 06:59 PM
:lol nice

SPURSCHAMP
04-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Bonner actually did good this game... But spectacular things occur rarely in a PF with dinosaur arms

Sean Cagney
04-03-2011, 07:34 PM
I'm sure Pop noticed. You definitely made a difference.:lol

Don't worry POP is stubborn and could care less! He will play BONNER more thanks to this sign just to prove a point to fans :lol:lol

c whata11
04-03-2011, 07:34 PM
thats fuckin bad bro. please post the video.

baseline bum
04-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Oh man... that is awesome!

baseline bum
04-03-2011, 07:43 PM

In 2003 in the finals... I had one that was the end of the montage on the lead in to sportscenter...

My best was when I had one that said "You can't spell BELIEVE without E-L-I-E" for game 2 of the 99 Finals, which got a big cheer when it was shown on JumboTron. No SportsCenter though! Actually, I gotta credit my boy 4down for the idea and for making it, but it was so big we both had to hold it. :lol

Libri
04-03-2011, 07:47 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Frenzy
04-03-2011, 07:49 PM
I see it/you during the interview with hill at the half as well. Green shirt and long hair man?

NRHector
04-03-2011, 07:51 PM
did you guys see me on ABC !!!~ hahahahaha ok if i knew how to post pics i would. so let me start by saying i went with the FREE TIAGO SIGN it was a white and i didnt hold it up the whole time i only held it up when there were timeouts and free throws however oh my fucking god !!!

so the first person to see the sign was pop he did a double take on the sign and stared and took time to read it and quickly went back to timeout talk.. my brother is my witness , i must say the reaction of the spurs players (that were blatantly obvious) were not what i expected.

the next person who reacted to the sign was none other than TIAGO himself. he was the only person standing at the end of the first and was looking directly our way. no one was standing up around me, mind you no one in that area brings signs whatsoever !! so as i raise my sign tiago stared directly at me and starts reading the sign and gave us a huge smile his demeanor changed immediately it was awesome you could tell he didnt want to get introuble but he definitely dug the sign.

next parker mad dogged me for some reason but told hill to check it out and laughed but in a good way like "yea tell pop" when he looked at it a secnd time

i made it a point to show bonner and he looked directly at it and ignored it as expected haha while lining up for freethrows anyway they took alot of pics of me so i though it would be on espn or something.

if you watch the interview of bonner you can see me holding it up as soon as he starts talking over his right shoulder

btw alot of fans started saying "no shit why isnt he playing" and i think the sign actually made a difference even if it is in a small way it woe alot of fans up
!!!

i know its just a sign but hey it freaked the spurs players out , i got video but dont know how to upload it. im lucky i didnt write anything bad cuz the ushers read my sign but couldnt say shit even though they wanted to tell me something for some strange reason, it was a crazy spurs game for me

nicely done :toast

mingus
04-03-2011, 07:51 PM
the ushers work for Pop. that is why they were giving you faces.

thOOdee
04-03-2011, 07:54 PM
haha.....nice!...appreciate the balls to do that.....if nothing, atleast it lights a fire under someones ass......im sure it will make a difference even if its a small fraction.

thOOdee
04-03-2011, 07:55 PM
hell he did play more than the average and they won

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-03-2011, 07:59 PM
I see it/you during the interview with hill at the half as well. Green shirt and long hair man?

yes sir im giving it to cancer kids in about two days,(actually its a tan shirt) it made the sign even more noticeable hahah yeh i look like a cray spur fan ig glasses haha i did what it took to get noticed what can i say... and @mingus yeah i figured that out already pop orderd them to try and block my sign but i went around it lol jk

jag
04-03-2011, 08:05 PM

:lol the Bonner interview makes it perfect

Cessation
04-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Ginger looks like a lumberjack.

DPG21920
04-03-2011, 09:03 PM
That is hilarious :lol

benefactor
04-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Well done...:tu

bigfan
04-03-2011, 09:07 PM
I hope Tiago plays more too but frankly we need Bonner and he needed a fire lit under his ass lately. (maybe you helped)

Kool Bob Love
04-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Thats dope.:lol:toast

cherylsteele
04-03-2011, 09:41 PM
You need to do that during the playoffs too.

biskvito
04-03-2011, 09:47 PM
well played OP... good clean message delivered straight up...

try to copy the video file to a computer and sending to Youtube

ManuBalboa
04-03-2011, 09:49 PM
I once made a good 2-3 second eye contact with Danny Ferry during a timeout. Greatest moment of my life tbh.

jimo2305
04-03-2011, 10:04 PM
well here's to hoping they didn't take "Free Tiago" as a gesture that he should be freed from the Spurs roster..

xellos88330
04-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Apparently your sign worked in multiple ways. Bonner is pissed, gets a double double. Splitter gets bumped up in the rotation.

Well done sir! :toast

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-03-2011, 10:13 PM

:tu Cool.

And nice job Saint Tiago!

SA210
04-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Major props :tu

timtonymanu
04-03-2011, 10:16 PM
That's cool! :tu

I wish I could watch a game at the AT&T Center.

4>0rings
04-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Keep the signs coming. Another one that is more derogatory towards Pop or Bonner would be great.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-03-2011, 10:17 PM
lol delusional

People who don't post here, or spend as much of their time on ST as most of us have might say all the Spurstalkers are delusional.

:lol I like it!

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Did Parker actually say/mouth something to you? I know you said he wasn't too pleased the first time though he joked with Hill about it later.

Capt Bringdown
04-03-2011, 10:37 PM
But Bonner's performance today proves he's the next Horry.

And you should have hit 'em up with the Tiago 3:16 sign.

Danny.Zhu
04-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Great job.

SenorSpur
04-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Good show.

And for your next assignment, create one that says "Bonner to the CBA"

TIMMYD!
04-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Good stuff. :tu

You need to get a whole section to get signs.

TIMMYD!
04-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Good stuff. :tu

You need to get a whole section to get signs.

mexpurs21
04-03-2011, 11:40 PM

And when RJ was walking to the locker room you can see that he is looking and reading the sign :lol

Free Green.

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-03-2011, 11:47 PM
Did Parker actually say/mouth something to you? I know you said he wasn't too pleased the first time though he joked with Hill about it later.

no i didnt see him or hear him say anything but he did make his hairy ass eyebrows connect, im starting to think he thought it said something bad and once he saw it the second time he seemed like he was all for it tapping hill and neal to check it out it was freaking nuts,

my favorite part was tiago looking so serious and i just knew he was going to look up in the crowd (those seats are great if you ever want to make eyecontact) and he went from this tired exhausted look to squinting his eyes, to smiling from ear to ear and was stoked about the attention. like the other poster said it was a short/clean/straight/meaningful sign and now that i think about how they payed attention to it, now is seems like it didnt happen.

i have video of the end because i wanted to get a reaction on video and of course since everyone saw the sign they just did their thing, it was really cool my brother is the biggest puss and he was like ohhh look!! tony wants to kick your ass, and all haha the ppl around me wanted to know what my sign said "sexy ass chicks btw" and once i showed them they were like "hell yeah lets try something different" so i know its korny and crazy but like i said were crazy spurs fans what do you expect haha
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

i dont think tim saw it, wait ohhh!!!! you know what on one of the espn clips when pop goes into the half and he turns around mid court look at how hes focused on the sign but as soon as he gets close he looks away its halarious. they were all doing that but im not counting the ones i cant say for sure.. , i honestly think for some strange reason they freaked out on it as if they didnt know we want tiago to play...(pop and staff) im not delusional to those who say that dude the seats were amazing and if you ever had any you would know they interact with the fans and make eye contact all the time espec. when they are trying to find hot chicks in the crowd lol

i recommend everyone take a sign lets keep it going..lol thanks for the positive comments guys lol no joke when you get there it takes a lil balls cause everyone looks at you like "omg" ya know arrogant girls but then they started talking to me and wouldnt stop haha and plus it doesnt help that i was dressed nutty, but the chicks were all over it...goood times spurs fans :toast

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-03-2011, 11:49 PM
And when RJ was walking to the locker room you can see that he is looking and reading the sign :lol

Free Green.
was i? lol or rj? yeah i kept making sure i had the signs placed properly because theres nothing worse than getting on t.v and not only lose all interest in the message but you get made fun of by the announcers and i didnt want to be the dumb mexican holding it ass backwards

mexicanjunior
04-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Awesome sign...I cracked up when I saw it on TV...good job dude!

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-04-2011, 12:25 AM
hahaha i know man that shit was pretty funny!! hey man thanks for givning me some input.

itzsoweezee
04-04-2011, 12:50 AM
Finally, a fan doing what the SA media refuse to do.

tenbeersbold
04-04-2011, 12:57 AM
I hope Tiago plays more too but frankly we need Bonner and he needed a fire lit under his ass lately. (maybe you helped)

Swass Kinski Aguirre avatar...not something I thought I'd see here...

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-04-2011, 01:01 AM

hey thanks man lol for the pic on my thread hey i was going to ask when i look really careful i see a black photo shader, did you see that ? its weird because i cant find my body only my skinny ass arm holding the sign but what happened to my head and rest of me ?thats not me at all in the green. man i need to learn how to post img's vids on here..where do i find that info?? thanks man

aww never mind i can make it out now, i just didnt come out at all except the main sha-bang, thannks for the

TE
04-04-2011, 01:10 AM
haha cool :tu

Chomag
04-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Good Job man! You definitely have more balls then most of the San Antionio Sports reporters.:lol

ALVAREZ6
04-04-2011, 02:17 AM
hahaha great job :tu

I totally buy that Tony loved that shit and was showing GHill and others...I'm sure Tony wants the Spurs to shoot less 3s and have a more balanced offense, better shot selection, etc. As a slashing guard (although I also love and am good at 3s), I share the same sentiments very often when I play pickup games with certain people when they get way too trigger happy from beyond the arc, especially when the games are close. It can really make you feel like they throw away your efforts on the defensive end when teammates piss away possessions, which inevitably happens often in pickup games.

Hooks
04-04-2011, 02:19 AM
:rollin awesome.

I'm going to watch the replay to see if I can see it, it's on at 3am

KenziE
04-04-2011, 02:31 AM
post the video man or some more pics of your vantage point of the players and pop ... im sure you aint that dumb not to be able to post it here if you really do have a vid .. thanks

SourCandy
04-04-2011, 02:39 AM
Pics. Or I don't believe you.

Fireball
04-04-2011, 03:36 AM
great stuff !!!

spurs50_
04-04-2011, 06:50 AM
hey saint, i also had a "free tiago" sign, but i miscalculated and i was seated at the suns tunnel. I tried to get your attention, but don't know if i did. It was fun either way and now i know which section i need to get tickets for.

ata
04-04-2011, 06:56 AM
Well done!

benefactor
04-04-2011, 07:46 AM
no i didnt see him or hear him say anything but he did make his hairy ass eyebrows connect
I lol'd

20beastie45
04-04-2011, 09:36 AM
http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af247/RaRaRaYebo/Screenshot2011-04-04at93206AM.png

20beastie45
04-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Great job!!!! Keep the signs coming!!!

Just be respectful.

5in10
04-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Now we just need more and more fans to keep bringing these kinds of signs to the games.

DBMethos
04-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Nice. Clearly this issue is on the players' minds, and Pop knows it.

SplitterHook
04-04-2011, 10:28 AM
ahahaha well done saint tiago.

you sir win at life!

kaji157
04-04-2011, 10:38 AM
I propose two Bonner Signs, one that says, Confidence UP, and another Confidence Down, everytime Matt Bonner hit's a 3 you put up the confidence UP and when he misses, the other.

You can also make one that says "Don't worry Matt, is just a friendly game" for the playoffs to take some pressure of his glassmade confidence.

NRHector
04-04-2011, 10:54 AM
oh is tiago good at nba basketball now?

i was not aware of thathe's 100% better than Bonner that's for sure

SA210
04-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Finally, a fan doing what the SA media refuse to do.

SA210
04-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Keep the signs coming. Another one that is more derogatory towards Pop or Bonner would be great.

spurspokesman
04-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Bonner hasn't had a double double in years, good luck on hoping it will happen again anytime soon, especially with the playoffs around the corner.
This

KenziE
04-04-2011, 11:34 PM
so where's the video or even your own pics? im definitely skeptical , skeptical? definitely !

Sisk
04-05-2011, 01:00 AM

From that link

ESPN's Fred Carter Answers Three Burning Questions:
Darko or Carmelo? "Darko. Darko is younger and taller. He will have a longer shelf life. When he loses his jumping ability, he'll still be tall for rebounds."
:wow

alamo50
04-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Mad props!

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-05-2011, 04:18 AM
@spurs 50 no i didnt see you bro where were you at? did you get to see any of the spurs player checking it out???wasnt it just freaking obvious ?? it makes me want to go sit there and represent every game but something tells me nothing will top that however i honestly believe taking signs will ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE theres no doubt in my mind. i thouhgt i would get some reaction but had no idea the players look in that direction throughout the whole game as "spurs50" can confirm.. ill post the video but like i said i had my bro sh0ot the video kind of at the end because i figure we would try to capture a sign reaction but no luck however you can see how easy it would be .. ill post some pics and video by today!!

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-05-2011, 07:49 AM
delusional

why don't you just hold beers instead of shitty signs

well if i had your attitude i'd hold up beers because life sucks, theres nothing good to look forward to, no one person can make a difference, and i'm just a big nobody, whats the point?, etc etc but im not you. and fucking glad i have different brain than yours..but by all means hold your beer up and be proud of that

admiralsnackbar
04-05-2011, 08:00 AM
delusional

why don't you just hold beers instead of shitty signs

I don't want to sound that harsh, but hemann82 is right -- just enjoy the game instead of thinking you will somehow prevail upon Pop to change his rotations as if he doesn't know who is on his roster.

His system may frustrate some of us, but it's his job to have a system (and to win) not ours. Right or wrong, the guy is going to do what he does until he leaves his position and signs aren't going to change that as much as they'll just chip away at our players' confidence -- which is obviously counterproductive.

thispego
04-05-2011, 08:10 AM
lol at "crazy sign" :lol FREE TIAGO lookin like it was made by a 8 year old. Real fuckin crazy dude, absolutely nuts :lmao Spurs were just looking at a hot chick in front of or behind you

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-05-2011, 08:16 AM
^ have you ever been to the at&t center? never mind you guys are right hahahaha what a dumbass i am.. next time just let me know what to do ..so i can be as awesome as u guys..:toast

urunobili
04-05-2011, 10:32 AM
SanTiago delivered :tu

Whisky Dog
04-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Good sign. Just don't sit in front of me blocking my view with it and it's cool.

thispego
04-05-2011, 10:44 AM
^ have you ever been to the at&t center? never mind you guys are right hahahaha what a dumbass i am.. next time just let me know what to do ..so i can be as awesome as u guys..:toast

Sure, just pm me next time you need advice :tu

hater
04-05-2011, 10:46 AM
neither a crazy sign nor a very good one. Have a hard time believing all spurs players noticed it and were amused. But will give you the benefit of the doubt.

A crazy sign would have been a train with Spurs logo and the words NEAL WITH IT

Or a big cellphone screen with the words Tony, show me what you got

JR3
04-05-2011, 03:21 PM
That's crazy.

spurs50_
04-05-2011, 03:23 PM
@ saint tiago, I was by the suns tunnel, first level after the floor behind the basket. I miscalculated thinking it was the spurs tunnel when i bought them online. Saw your sign on the other side by the spurs players. It's all good, i had a blast. Do you know if that young red head dude is bonners brother? He's always courtside in a bonner jersey and I saw him talking to bonner before the game.

nkdlunch
04-05-2011, 03:25 PM
thats fucking crazy!!!

DesignatedT
04-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Do you know if that young red head dude is bonners brother? He's always courtside in a bonner jersey and I saw him talking to bonner before the game.

I thought I heard that it was his cousin or some sort of relative but not brother.

Chomag
04-05-2011, 04:32 PM
I thought I heard that it was his cousin or some sort of relative but not brother.

I thought he was just someone that is going to be Bonner's replacement in 4 years when Bonner's contract is up :lol

Cessation
04-05-2011, 05:17 PM
I thought he was just someone that is going to be Bonner's replacement in 4 years when Bonner's contract is up :lol

lol +1
you probably right

KenziE
04-05-2011, 06:24 PM
yeah and you still havent posted your vid or pic ... prove me wrong or pretty much you saw the dude on tv and made your own story .. for what its worth id rather hold up a beer in the stands than make up a story of being there and all .... prove me wrong post ur pics ..

Sisk
04-05-2011, 06:51 PM
lol everyone shitting on this guy when they haven't done anything like it

funny sign, good stuff, tbh.

admiralsnackbar
04-05-2011, 07:23 PM
yeah and you still havent posted your vid or pic ... prove me wrong or pretty much you saw the dude on tv and made your own story .. for what its worth id rather hold up a beer in the stands than make up a story of being there and all .... prove me wrong post ur pics ..

Do you really care this much? If so, what makes you think he does?:lol

Man In Black
04-05-2011, 08:21 PM
There's a guy behind the Spurs bench wearing a shirt that says,"Free Tiago."

siraulo23
04-05-2011, 08:32 PM
I believe you, Pop saw your sign and the very next game, tiago got a DNP

your sign backfired, pop is a stubborn mofo

Sean Cagney
04-06-2011, 12:55 AM
MAN YOU FUCKED US BRO! GOOD JOB! POP got mad and said MORE BONNER! you just fueled that idiot more now! DAMN WHY!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!! LOL.

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-06-2011, 02:07 AM
im sorry guys i let you down i had shit to do and guess what my phone got submerged in bigred lucky for me the video nor the pics were on my phone i had my brother shoot the video on his while i held the sign how fucking ironic though i could only imagine if a had some pics or video on my phone and this happened..anyway yeah i saw a lil of the game and noticed tiago didnt play at all??

fucking ridiculous .... believe e or not at least one guy can vouch "spur50" that i was there in front of the players sitting next to matt bonners worthless gene pool, and yes that was bonners brother/relative/friend whatever everytime i talked shit about bonner the dude turned around lol but didnt say shit as i expected....

you know what whoever wants this damn video and pics of where i was send me ur email and ill send them so you can put it up but no i did not catch tiagos reaction like i said its of the end of the game and when bonners getting interviewed i believe.

im not saying i had a fucking interview with the players listed but yeah i swear on my fathers grave the players liked/hated the sign and made it obvious. looks like we need more people to speak up i mean people like thispego remind me of andrew manico usual s.a media taking whats given to them lube or not theyre satisfied happy campers :) btw there are wheelchair ramps located in the At&t so you can go to the games too dont be pissed at me my friend lol jk man