PDA

View Full Version : If you could give a grade to Splitter for today..

Tp9gospursgo
04-04-2011, 04:27 AM
What would it be? I personally would give him a B+. I know he only had 2 shot attempts, but i think he moved well without the ball and that opened up a lot of our shooters. Plus the one field goal he did have was a monstrous dunk.:hat

ChumpDumper
04-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Why couldn't we give a grade to Splitter?

Tp9gospursgo
04-04-2011, 04:30 AM
Why couldn't we give a grade to Splitter?

Smart-ass :lol I was just curious to what other fans thought of his performance tonight.

G-Dawgg
04-04-2011, 06:15 AM
He fails.

Obstructed_View
04-04-2011, 07:37 AM
He likely hasn't done anything other than sleep so far today. I have no idea how to grade that.

20beastie45
04-04-2011, 09:03 AM
He likely hasn't done anything other than sleep so far today. I have no idea how to grade that.

:lmao:lmao

hater
04-04-2011, 09:19 AM
I - Incomplete

Fireball
04-04-2011, 09:21 AM
B+ fits ... when he was in in the first half, the defense looked better than with Timmy/Dice and the ball moved well on offense, although Splitter himself had not many shots ... he still had a huge part in that blowout in my oppinion

SplitterHook
04-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Splitter is south american...

JR3
04-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Pop played splitter today? Sweet! Hopefully he will play him in games too.

wontstartdumbthreads
04-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Pop played splitter today? Sweet! Hopefully he will play him in games too.

Please don't set up your own punchlines.

BTW, I never bought that scent from Good Will Hunting where Will goes up to the window and asks the a-hole if he likes apples.
I don't think there is anyway that that guy would say he liked apples.

wontstartdumbthreads
04-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Please don't set up your own punchlines.

BTW, I never bought that scene from Good Will Hunting where Will goes up to the window and asks the a-hole if he likes apples.
I don't think there is anyway that that guy would say he liked apples.

scene, not "scent"

GrandeDavid
04-04-2011, 12:06 PM

He also did a nice job showing up at Northside Ford a couple of months ago and he was very nice and gracious holding my 19 months old daughter (born in Brazil) for a photo. So I give him a high mark for fan friendliness. lol

GrandeDavid
04-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Falando serio, eu acho que Tiago merece um "C-". A gente nao pode so culpar Popovich, porque houve a lesao em outubro e a equipe jogou muito bem sem Splitter...e quando ele consegiu entrar brevemente em jogos em novembro, dezembro, por exemplo, ele nao foi muito bem. Porem, ele tem jogado melhor e estou esperando que ele vai poder jogar uns minutos nos playoffs. Entao:

Tiago = C- (nao C+ porque ele e pessimo nos lance livros!)

easy7
04-04-2011, 12:20 PM
an F- because even in his day off he is missing free throws.. :hat

mexpurs21
04-04-2011, 12:42 PM
What would it be? I personally would give him a B+. I know he only had 2 shot attempts, but i think he moved well without the ball and that opened up a lot of our shooters. Plus the one field goal he did have was a monstrous dunk.:hat

+ He "modified" like 4 or 5 shots that Suns' players actually missed, he did not get the block but he made opposing players miss :ihit

BRs.Ganso
04-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Falando serio, eu acho que Tiago merece um "C-". A gente nao pode so culpar Popovich, porque houve a lesao em outubro e a equipe jogou muito bem sem Splitter...e quando ele consegiu entrar brevemente em jogos em novembro, dezembro, por exemplo, ele nao foi muito bem. Porem, ele tem jogado melhor e estou esperando que ele vai poder jogar uns minutos nos playoffs. Entao:

É, mas o Pop não deixa de ser um velho chato e teimoso. Teve mais de 70 jogos pra desenvolver o Tiago... em uma série contra LA ele vai sentir falta de um pivô de verdade na defesa... :lol

Spurs Brazil
04-04-2011, 03:25 PM

Concordo GrandeDavid. No começo o Tiago ia mal e o time estava bem. Agora acho que ele se adaptou e merece uma chance. Para avançarmos nos Playoffs o Tiago tem que ter minutos.

Faça bastante barulho ai nos Playoffs. Não deixe esse bando de torcedor folgado do Lakers fazer barulho no AT&T

wontstartdumbthreads
04-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Concordo GrandeDavid. No começo o Tiago ia mal e o time estava bem. Agora acho que ele se adaptou e merece uma chance. Para avançarmos nos Playoffs o Tiago tem que ter minutos.

Faça bastante barulho ai nos Playoffs. Não deixe esse bando de torcedor folgado do Lakers fazer barulho no AT&T

You need to check your spelling or something. The Babelfish Spanish to English translator had trouble with this.

Whisky Dog
04-04-2011, 03:39 PM
You need to check your spelling or something. The Babelfish Spanish to English translator had trouble with this.

Probably because it's Portugese

Tp9gospursgo
04-04-2011, 03:45 PM
I was up late and tired...You guys know what I meant :lol

wontstartdumbthreads
04-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Probably because it's Portugese

I don't think so. His username is Spurs Brazil.

dogz of war
04-04-2011, 04:11 PM

:bang WOW...just WOW

toki9
04-04-2011, 04:16 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Brazil

"Portuguese is the official language of Brazil, and is spoken by more than 99% of the population."

wontstartdumbthreads
04-04-2011, 04:22 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Brazil

"Portuguese is the official language of Brazil, and is spoken by more than 99% of the population."

LOL at you for believing and quoting Wikipedia.
Brazil is in South America.

dogz of war
04-04-2011, 04:30 PM
LOL at you for believing and quoting Wikipedia.
Brazil is in South America.

Please tell me that's sarcasm!

Whisky Dog
04-04-2011, 04:30 PM
I don't know what to say.

I'm from Spain. I know Spanish when I see it, Catalan when I see it, and Portugese when I see it.

History lesson on South American settlements by European countries is in order here

wontstartdumbthreads
04-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Please tell me that's sarcasm!

Partly. I knew that it wasn't Spanish. But I could not find a Brazilian to English translator.

mexpurs21
04-04-2011, 04:50 PM
Partly. I knew that it wasn't Spanish. But I could not find a Brazilian to English translator.

Keep searching, you'll find it eventually :lmao

wildbill2u
04-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Something has been bothering me When Tiago is in and we run the pick and roll.

If the guard gets cut off by Tiago's man, and Tiago rolls to the basket, our guard mostly fail to pass to him, often when he is wide open. He has pretty good hands and moves well, so I don't see why they ignore him.

We are a pick and roll offense--but the guards, especially TP seem to be limiting the offense to only the pick. If that isn't there for him, he pulls off and restarts another play.

toki9
04-04-2011, 06:24 PM

Brazil was colonized by Portugal in the 16th century (Actually 1500), and was ruled by Portugal until the 19th century.

Just for giggles, try Portuguese to English translator.

toki9
04-04-2011, 06:25 PM
By the way, is "Tiago" Portuguese for James?

Tp9gospursgo
04-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Something has been bothering me When Tiago is in and we run the pick and roll.

If the guard gets cut off by Tiago's man, and Tiago rolls to the basket, our guard mostly fail to pass to him, often when he is wide open. He has pretty good hands and moves well, so I don't see why they ignore him.

We are a pick and roll offense--but the guards, especially TP seem to be limiting the offense to only the pick. If that isn't there for him, he pulls off and restarts another play.

I see this happen way too much.:depressed

Spurs Brazil
04-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Keep searching, you'll find it eventually :lmao

:lol

Obstructed_View
04-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Why isn't it called a Portuguese wax?

ohmwrecker
04-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Because it originates from Brazil not Portugal.

Buddy Holly
04-04-2011, 08:41 PM
TIL there's no Brazil to English translator. Also, dogs don't lay eggs.

easy7
04-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Using Spanish translator to read portuguese sounds like something Manu _forever would do. He thinks that Spain is somewhere down South America..

++SaiNt TiAg0++
04-05-2011, 05:12 AM
THIS X +++10000

happens all the time and this is why i believe tiago will eventually become a consistent double double guy:wakeup

wontstartdumbthreads
04-05-2011, 08:33 AM
Using Spanish translator to read portuguese sounds like something Manu _forever would do. He thinks that Spain is somewhere down South America..

I thought it would be funny to see the translation but it didn't recognize hardly any of the words. No luck on the Brazilian to English translator. My guess is that with Brazilian not being one of the major languages, they haven't had any reson to create a translator yet. I imagine that will change as the world becomes more globalized.

OoOoOoOoOoO
04-05-2011, 09:33 AM
No luck on the Brazilian to English translator. My guess is that with Brazilian not being one of the major languages, they haven't had any reson to create a translator yet. I imagine that will change as the world becomes more globalized.

You should look a for "Brazilian" to "American" translator. Maybe that will work for you.

wontstartdumbthreads
04-05-2011, 09:36 AM
You should look a for "Brazilian" to "American" translator. Maybe that will work for you.

Hey Bozo, we speak ENGLISH here in America. Just like in Mexico, they don't speak Mexican. They speak Spanish.

OoOoOoOoOoO
04-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Hey Bozo, we speak ENGLISH here in America. Just like in Mexico, they don't speak Mexican. They speak Spanish.

Oh, but I thought the USA and Mexico were in North America! How can they speak languages from Europe?

wontstartdumbthreads
04-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Oh, but I thought the USA and Mexico were in North America! How can they speak languages from Europe?

Well, the original language in the USA was actually the various languages of the different Native American tribes. Then when the English conquered the Indians, they instilled English as the main language.

It's the same with the Mexicans. Except Spain was the conquereor and Spanish the ultimate language.

OoOoOoOoOoO
04-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Well, the original language in the USA was actually the various languages of the different Native American tribes. Then when the English conquered the Indians, they instilled English as the main language.

It's the same with the Mexicans. Except Spain was the conquereor and Spanish the ultimate language.

Ok, now read a little bit about Brazilian history, and you shall find enlightenment.

ohmwrecker
04-05-2011, 10:39 AM
He's almost there.

Osnofa
04-05-2011, 11:02 AM
ignorant troll is ignorant :rolleyes

fonzy16
04-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Lol

wontstartdumbthreads
04-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Ok, now read a little bit about Brazilian history, and you shall find enlightenment.

Maybe you missed the part about me not finding a Brazilian to English translator.

easy7
04-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Maybe you missed the part about me not finding a Brazilian to English translator.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

fonzy16
04-05-2011, 05:17 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lmao:lmao

wontstartdumbthreads
04-05-2011, 06:41 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lmao:lmao

:lol:lol:lol:lmao:lmao:lmao:lol:lol

Uh...what are we laughing at?