PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Mavericks 2011/2012 Season Outlook

MavFan6488
04-04-2011, 04:45 AM
how will this team look like next year? after watching them the last couple of games i'm willing to bet they're first round fodder again. but how will this team look like next season after another disappointing postseason?

Giuseppe
04-04-2011, 04:46 AM
O & Forever!

koriwhat
04-04-2011, 04:53 AM
i hate the mavs as much as the next fan but damn... yall mav fans are a sad bunch, especially to turn on your team even before they get the chance to prove their worth in the playoffs. we all know they are a bunch of choke-artists but come on now!

Giuseppe
04-04-2011, 04:55 AM
You got no room. You lost 6 in-a-row and you all called Pop & Manu everything but white men, Manu's South American breed withstanding.

MavFan6488
04-04-2011, 05:03 AM
i hate the mavs as much as the next fan but damn... yall mav fans are a sad bunch, especially to turn on your team even before they get the chance to prove their worth in the playoffs. we all know they are a bunch of choke-artists but come on now!
i didn't turn on them the last couple of seasons and look how they repaid me.

koriwhat
04-04-2011, 05:19 AM
You got no room. You lost 6 in-a-row and you all called Pop & Manu everything but white men, Manu's South American breed withstanding.

who the fuck are you talking to, for real?

spurs lost 6 in a row, then they won one yesterday. so, what's your point old man?

rayjayjohnson
04-04-2011, 05:25 AM

Turning on their team like all those spursfans did after you got beat by the blazers last week? You mean like that?

frodo
04-04-2011, 05:27 AM
a maturer roddy will hold a solid role in the 1st team squad imho. jet will leave the team the coming summer imo, dealt as an expiring contract. TC will be re-signed definitely despite the risk of making another overpaid contract whore. kidd will see minutes cut next season but still the no.1 at PG.

koriwhat
04-04-2011, 05:43 AM
Turning on their team like all those spursfans did after you got beat by the blazers last week? You mean like that?

if you're specifically talking to me, then you're just as delusional as ol' pedo culby.

rayjayjohnson
04-04-2011, 05:47 AM
if you're specifically talking to me, then you're just as delusional as ol' pedo culby.

No, but if you're going to generalize all mavs fans with the OP, then I'm going to generalize all you spursfans as a bunch of fairweathers.

koriwhat
04-04-2011, 06:21 AM
No, but if you're going to generalize all mavs fans with the OP, then I'm going to generalize all you spursfans as a bunch of fairweathers.

go for it... but when you try to lump me in with all them bandwagon fans, just know you have the wrong person.

rayjayjohnson
04-04-2011, 06:51 AM
go for it... but when you try to lump me in with all them bandwagon fans, just know you have the wrong person.

Then don't lump all mavs fans together. Simple, really

koriwhat
04-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Then don't lump all mavs fans together. Simple, really

don't forget to swallow! she swahhhhhhh-lowed it!

rayjayjohnson
04-04-2011, 06:57 AM
lol

koriwhat
04-04-2011, 08:43 AM
What happened to you?

what do you mean? ah fuck it's almost 9, gotta run!

Giuseppe
04-04-2011, 08:47 AM
who the fuck are you talking to, for real?

spurs lost 6 in a row, then they won one yesterday. so, what's your point old man?

That your mother has a fine ass, and you should go back and fuck her some more.

Axe Murderer
04-04-2011, 09:12 AM

I've been watching basketball for too long to actually think we'd be getting by LA. I'd be insulting my own intelligence if I put up a fake facade believing that we'd beat LA.

I think we could get out of the first round but as soon as we face LA its over

koriwhat
04-04-2011, 11:03 AM
I've been watching basketball for too long to actually think we'd be getting by LA. I'd be insulting my own intelligence if I put up a fake facade believing that we'd beat LA.

I think we could get out of the first round but as soon as we face LA its over

A pessimistic outlook will get you nowhere quick!