PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: One Day We're Going To Have To Answer For How Poorly We've Treated Kobe

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2011, 06:47 AM
At least this guy had the balls to admit they'll burn in hell for snubbing Kobe...perhaps this article might spare him the wrath of the basketball gods. :toast

It may not be today.
It may not be tomorrow.

It may not be next week or even next year.

But one day the media is going to have to answer for its sins.
One day we're going to have to explain how Phil Jackson, arguably the greatest coach in the history of the game, has only one coach of the year award to his name, and his top current player, Kobe Bryant (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/110/kobe-bryant), the best player of his generation, has one regular-season MVP trophy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?id=6280773

:toast

ElNono
04-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Media never explains anything. Just like you welching on the $500 bet.

rayjayjohnson
04-04-2011, 06:52 AM
One Day Kobe Will Have To Answer For The Rape He Comitted.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2011, 06:53 AM
Media never explains anything. Just like you welching on the $500 bet.

The media will pay for it's treatment of Kobe...but Kool won't ( at least not again) :lol...I would tell you to save your breathe but I like being called a welsher...just like Kobe was called a rapist and a snitch it solidifies our greatness as the best...Haters gonna hate Elhomo....you know how it goes...:lol

rayjayjohnson
04-04-2011, 06:54 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if koolaid watches sailor moon tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2011, 06:55 AM
One Day Kobe Will Have To Answer For The Rape He Comitted.

or all the raping he does during the play-offs...I agree he'll have to answer for sure...Denver betta hope we don't meet in the play-offs or that will be the 3rd raping of Denver in the last 4 yrs? I can't remember we've taken your manhood so many times it's hard to keep count....:lol

rayjayjohnson
04-04-2011, 06:56 AM
or all the raping he does during the play-offs...I agree he'll have to answer for sure...Denver betta hope we don't meet in the play-offs or that will be the 3rd raping of Denver in the last 4 yrs? I can't remember we've taken your manhood so many times it's hard to keep count....:lol

Good game today btw

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2011, 06:57 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if koolaid watches sailor moon tbh

Not a Fucking Dime Kool...you hear me...NOT ONE dimePERIOD...:lol

TampaDude
04-04-2011, 07:48 AM
One day we're going to have to explain how Phil Jackson, arguably the greatest coach in the history of the game, has only one coach of the year award to his name, and his top current player, Kobe Bryant, the best player of his generation, has one regular-season MVP trophy.

Uh...because they're both asshats??? :lol

Giuseppe
04-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Bryant doesn't care.

These last two rings quelled the rage and cut Media off.

Like when Daddy rang in the Indy Finals. Media was gonna high tech lynch him if he hadn't.

Uh, uh.

Jose Canseco
04-04-2011, 10:50 AM
One day Kobe will find each one of his critics in a hotel room on a dark, lonely night...

Dex
04-04-2011, 11:00 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Yeah, Bryant and the Lakers certainly don't get their time in the spotlight.

Giuseppe
04-04-2011, 11:06 AM
I just thank Christ the youngster got these last two rings. It saved him a lot of grief & consternation. Media was gonna come after him like the last pork chop on the plate if he hadn't.

Anytime Media is stopped in their tracks is a good time.

ChumpDumper
04-04-2011, 11:49 AM
lol the media will pay

Idiots.

TheGreatest23
04-04-2011, 11:51 AM
lol rape jokes...so 2003.

lefty
04-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Typical ESPN

j.dizzle
04-04-2011, 11:54 AM
:cry:cry One day. ESPN needs to stop making everything sound so got damn dramatic. :lol

The Gemini Method
04-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Seriously, I'm sure he's going to be crying into his post-career gain of weight and stuff. Why should he care how we treated him during his career? He's already set his kids and they kids up well for years to come. :cry :cry :cry