Well deserved :hat
Others:

Sabonis
Gilmore
Rodman

JamStone
04-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Well deserved :hat

Is it really though? To me, Chris Mullin being inducted as a HOFer gives a much greater argument for guys like Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady to be HOFers as well. Mullin had a stretch of like 5-6 great NBA seasons but did next to nothing in the playoffs. His consideration is probably helped by him being the 10th or 11th man on the first Dream Team. But didn't the Dream Team already get inducted to the HOF as a whole team?

I could argue both Vince and T-Mac had better NBA careers than Mullin. How many people think those two are HOF worthy?

Brazil
04-04-2011, 12:22 PM
If the HOF wants to recognize the best dunker ever they should induct Vince Carter otherwise I don't think so

lefty
04-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Is it really though? To me, Chris Mullin being inducted as a HOFer gives a much greater argument for guys like Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady to be HOFers as well. Mullin had a stretch of like 5-6 great NBA seasons but did next to nothing in the playoffs. His consideration is probably helped by him being the 10th or 11th man on the first Dream Team. But didn't the Dream Team already get inducted to the HOF as a whole team?

I could argue both Vince and T-Mac had better NBA careers than Mullin. How many people think those two are HOF worthy?
Mullin didnt have Tmac and Vince athletic skills either

He had great fundamentals and a higher BB IQ

I would take Mully over Vince and T-Mac any day

Oh, and to quote Magic Johnson:

"When God created a basketball player, he made Chris Mullin"