PDA

View Full Version : Luva - Let Me Roll With You On Your Next Pimping Mission

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Hey I've seen some shit in my lifetime...I been to Pimping Ho's Weekend In Vegas and saw K.G up in that muthafucker pulling Ho's... but I never seen a Cat getting this much Groupie Love... Nigga your pimp hand strong...Now I admit Kool is strong but gotdam my nigga...you clocking these Ho's on ST like 24/7...I ain't hating or no shit like that but a playa just wanna roll with you on your next Pimp Mission Ride...:lol

I'm just sitting back with #2 pencil in hand and taking notes my nigga...you the fucking man....they creating fake internet blogs and opening troll account after account, starting threads and polls all over the gotdam place....all in honor of you....gotdam nigga it's like a Ho-asis up in this bitch share some of dat ass....:lmao

We can get it cracking like this:

ukWv4BksYQ8

Giuseppe
04-04-2011, 06:51 PM
I'll go too. I'll be your token white sidekick.

Cessation
04-04-2011, 06:55 PM
You guys gonna watch naruto cartoons together?

Giuseppe
04-04-2011, 06:57 PM
You guys gonna watch naruto cartoons together?

No, we're gonna watch Hater's mother rotate on a 14 incher.

Bito Corleone
04-04-2011, 06:58 PM
Pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin

http://www.downloadanime.biz/images/wallpapers/naruto/naruto-cosplay.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2011, 06:59 PM

There's nothing token bout you Cully...you a soldier...a rich, white war vet rolling with us...niggas would be sick...they'd think you were our financier...:lol

Giuseppe
04-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Probably will be. Luva is tight with a dollar. He never has any cash, and "I forgot my wallet, Cubby."

Cessation
04-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Damn, those chinese emo kids look ridiculous.

Giuseppe
04-04-2011, 07:11 PM
The girl on the left is really cute.

Hooks
04-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Mothafuckin' Naruto :lol

Cessation
04-04-2011, 07:23 PM
No problem playa. You know... a pimp like me keep these hos thirsty. You gotta have a mouth piece on you. These hos love to hear me spit that Is'm. Don't get me wrong... I treat em like shit, fo sho, but I keep em fed with that Is'm. Let me tell you something. When I got a bitch... I got that bitch. Spurstalk is the track homie... and these are my hos.

Id love to share these hos with you, but they loyal to me... you understand me? I'll teach you how to pimp these hos to the point they'd rather come here and tall about you than have sex with they old lady... that's my word.

How's the Naruto cartoon watching coming along?

xellos88330
04-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Hey luva. You know you would be paying for everything right? I mean a guy like Kool won't be able to afford the places you go. You pay bets to complete strangers, which means you must live comfortably. Kool can't pay his. What does that say about him.

Then again, I guess successful people need to slum every now and then.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2011, 07:26 PM
I'll teach you how to pimp these hos to the point they'd rather come here and tall about you than have sex with they old lady... that's my word.

gotdam homie...that's some wicked shit....:toast

Hooks
04-04-2011, 07:26 PM
No problem playa. You know... a pimp like me keep these hos thirsty. You gotta have a mouth piece on you. These hos love to hear me spit that Is'm. Don't get me wrong... I treat em like shit, fo sho, but I keep em fed with that Is'm. Let me tell you something. When I got a bitch... I got that bitch. Spurstalk is the track homie... and these are my hos.

Id love to share these hos with you, but they loyal to me... you understand me? I'll teach you how to pimp these hos to the point they'd rather come here and tall about you than have sex with they old lady... that's my word.

"Now, I'm as hetero as the next guy, but comparing Naruto to the last time he was shirtless(I dunno, during the Chuunin exam when he was catching fish?), he's actually got some muscle definition now. I'm sure some fangirl out there is prepared to write some crazy Kakashi/Naruto/Yamato yaoi piece just based on having a bunch of sweaty shirtless Naruto's splashing around in the water from this chapter. Seriously, that guy's turning into a hunk of beefcake, by gawd..."

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Hey luva. You know you would be paying for everything right? I mean a guy like Kool won't be able to afford the places you go. You pay bets to complete strangers, which means you must live comfortably. Kool can't pay his. What does that say about him.

Then again, I guess successful people need to slum every now and then.

Can't or Won't..:lol

but not twice....

2pac > Kobe
04-04-2011, 07:29 PM
The girl on the left is really cute.
im not even sure if thats a chick tbh

Cessation
04-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Why don't you drop by the Naruto vs DBZ thread, Rakaruva. You know you want to.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2011, 07:31 PM

I can certainly relate to loyal Ho's....when you done fucking em pass em on to Kool....:lol I'll make em get their V J J's face lifted....:lol

Halberto
04-04-2011, 07:40 PM
http://www.animecorporation.com/naruto_360/naruto360.jpg

benefactor
04-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Next pimping mission takes place here. (http://www.acen.org/)

Giuseppe
04-04-2011, 08:36 PM
I'll bring the potatoe salad & The Skunker!

Creepn
04-05-2011, 07:01 AM
"Now, I'm as hetero as the next guy, but comparing Naruto to the last time he was shirtless(I dunno, during the Chuunin exam when he was catching fish?), he's actually got some muscle definition now. I'm sure some fangirl out there is prepared to write some crazy Kakashi/Naruto/Yamato yaoi piece just based on having a bunch of sweaty shirtless Naruto's splashing around in the water from this chapter. Seriously, that guy's turning into a hunk of beefcake, by gawd..."

LMAO DAMN that shit is gay!

Luva, why does Naruto have whiskers? Serious question. Is he some kind of cat-man or something?

Leetonidas
04-05-2011, 07:15 AM

Actually a lot of the kids at those comic-cons are white, you'd be a surprised. I'm sure you'd love it there Cubby, ya can extradite one of em back to the Cluckbox with ya :lmao

Leetonidas
04-05-2011, 07:15 AM

:depressed:depressed:depressed

God dammit that is fucking GAY

Giuseppe
04-05-2011, 07:21 AM
Actually a lot of the kids at those comic-cons are white, you'd be a surprised. I'm sure you'd love it there Cubby, ya can extradite one of em back to the Cluckbox with ya :lmao

You should go back and fuck your mother some more.

hater
04-05-2011, 08:37 AM
:lmao chineseluva

:lmao narutoluva

:lmao gay as fuck motherfucker

the only solution might be to just pull the trigga

Giuseppe
04-05-2011, 08:40 AM
:lmao chineseluva

:lmao narutoluva

:lmao gay as fuck motherfucker

the only solution might be to just pull the trigga

Or, have you ma sit down on a 14 incher.

hater
04-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Or, have you ma sit down on a 14 incher.

your mother sucks cocks in hell

Giuseppe
04-05-2011, 08:43 AM
your mother sucks cocks in hell

lmcontrollinao!!!!!!!!!!

I still got it.:lmao

Giuseppe
04-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Oooooooh, hater. In a few weeks you're not going to even come down here.

Yep, liftin' his ma offn' & on that 14 incher will have the Hater occupied daily.

hater
04-05-2011, 08:46 AM
lmcontrollinao!!!!!!!!!!

I still got it.:lmao

:lol

it's a quote from The Exorcist. Always loved it. Glad u liked it :tu

Riddler
04-05-2011, 09:29 AM

You should go back and fuck Kool some more. You can even dress him up so you can have a choice between your mother and father

Bito Corleone
04-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Autism is a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior

Axe Murderer
04-05-2011, 09:50 AM
so when the retard gets his pants pulled down in front of the class it's called having a "pimp hand?"

Giuseppe
04-05-2011, 09:54 AM
You should go back and fuck Kool some more. You can even dress him up so you can have a choice between your mother and father

Your mother should sit on a 14 incher. & your father should rotate her.

Giuseppe
04-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Autism is a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior

i.e.,

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

:lmao

WeNeedLength
04-05-2011, 11:07 AM
What a fail of a thread. Shit's ass-backwards in here. But don't let me stop the special olympics event going on. We still need a winner!:lol

TheManFromAcme
04-05-2011, 11:33 AM
What a fail of a thread. Shit's ass-backwards in here. But don't let me stop the special olympics event going on. We still need a winner!:lol

:lol