PDA

View Full Version : kush or dro???

Ari Gold
04-05-2011, 01:29 PM
wich 1 wuld u rahter hav?

Bito Corleone
04-05-2011, 01:40 PM
This a trick question, or is it purposefully meant to expose your lack of knowledge of the cannabis plant?

Ari Gold
04-05-2011, 01:46 PM
This a trick question, or is it purposefully meant to expose your lack of knowledge of the cannabis plant?

yes i agree

The Gemini Method
04-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Okay, so there was this strain called Charlie Sheen out here...I would've totally smoked it...if I still did that stuff.

Bito Corleone
04-05-2011, 01:55 PM
yes i agree
Well, just to clear things up...

"Dro" or "hydro" references a growing method. It is short for "Hydroponic," meaning that it's grown in water, not soil. This terminology is commonly misused by many people who smoke schwag, or dirt weed, most of their lives and think that any higher quality strain of the marijuana plant is "dro."

"Kush" is a specific strain of cannabis. There are many variants of this strain. i.e. OG Kush, Purple Kush, etc. This strain is not restricted to a particular growing method. Therefore, "kush" can actually be "dro."

Oh, and I haven't even smoked in years, but I probably could have told you this when I was 16.

TheMACHINE
04-05-2011, 02:54 PM
poll please

Ashy Larry
04-05-2011, 04:09 PM
BuJDaOVz2qY

4>0rings
04-05-2011, 04:14 PM

"Dro" or "hydro" references a growing method. It is short for "Hydroponic," meaning that it's grown in non-nutrient media, not soil. This terminology is commonly misused by many people who smoke schwag, or dirt weed, most of their lives and think that any higher quality strain of the marijuana plant is "dro."

"Kush" is a specific strain of cannabis. There are many variants of this strain. i.e. OG Kush, Purple Kush, etc. This strain is not restricted to a particular growing method. Therefore, "kush" can actually be "dro."

Oh, and I haven't even smoked in years, but I probably could have told you this when I was 16.

Bill_Brasky
04-05-2011, 04:20 PM

"Dro" or "hydro" references a growing method. It is short for "Hydroponic," meaning that it's grown in water, not soil. This terminology is commonly misused by many people who smoke schwag, or dirt weed, most of their lives and think that any higher quality strain of the marijuana plant is "dro."

Fucking weed elitists.