PDA

View Full Version : How many days until Charlie Sheen...

ALVAREZ6
04-06-2011, 01:08 AM
...rails the feces out of Miley?

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous/miley-cyrus-and-charlie-sheen-trade-fawning-tweets/1002

Miley Cyrus has only been back on Twitter for a few days, but she has already revealed strange obsessions with both mustaches (you can see her mustache-showcasing poses here and here) and Charlie Sheen.

When Cyrus rejoined the service a few days ago -- she had quit in October 2009 -- she listed the factors behind her return, which we're hoping she doesn't weight equally in importance:

"'Do not fear...the Sheenius is here!' I'm not gonna lie. I came back to twitter for 2 reasons. My fans and to follow @charliesheen #winning," she wrote.

Well, now the Twitter love affair has evolved.

Sheen, never missing an opportunity to self-promote, wrote the following to Cyrus:

"Dear Miley, Welcome back to Twitter! Always felt you were epic... Now you proved it! Thanks for the love! ybh c @gypsyhearttour."

Cyrus responded: "@charliesheen I always felt the same about you! You have taught me everything I know about WINNING. Duh!"

And she seemingly can't get Sheen off her mind, later tweeting to a friend of hers that he had been replaced by @charliesheen as her BFF, and then writing, "Makin dinner for my fam right now. Honey sesame chicken, garlic rice & salad. There's only one thing missing & that's @charliesheen YBH!"

If we were advising Sheen, we'd try to get Cyrus to stop by his tour, which would at least renew interest in his flagging pop-cultural stock for a day or two.

CubanSucks
04-06-2011, 01:21 AM
that's some weird ass shit

I really hope it happens just for the hell of it

4>0rings
04-06-2011, 01:49 AM
I would flog that pussy like a jew on christ.

ALVAREZ6
04-06-2011, 01:49 AM
that's some weird ass shit

I really hope it happens just for the hell of it

Me too. Plus, it'd be something that would surely infuriate Miley's douche bag of a dad.

Do it Charlie, do it!!! Add another goddess to the collection please:cheer:cheer:cheer

El Chorizo
04-06-2011, 07:50 AM
She'll go from salvia to crack in no time.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-06-2011, 08:31 AM
I would flog that pussy like a jew on christ.

:lmao

Should say "did to" but I fixed it in my head for you.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-06-2011, 09:55 AM
One more name for the goddess list.

Larry Dallas
04-06-2011, 02:16 PM
I don't get the Miley Cyrus is hot thing.