PDA

View Full Version : MMA fighter gunned down at us/mexico border

InRareForm
04-06-2011, 04:19 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Going-to-work-MMA-fighter-gunned-down-at-U-S-M?urn=mma-wp966

CubanSucks
04-06-2011, 06:37 PM
I would post some "cool story, bro" pic but that would be insulting to the pic

ManuBalboa
04-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Meanwhile, we do nothing to address the root of the violence (lulz Drug War) and continue to dick around in the Middle East. Authorities do not care people are getting killed.

Sense
04-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Meanwhile, we do nothing to address the root of the violence (lulz Drug War) and continue to dick around in the Middle East. Authorities do not care people are getting killed.

lol bout to post something similar to this...

fuckin drug war...

pinchi obama

Greg Oden
04-06-2011, 06:55 PM
of course an MMA fighter is the designated guy to smuggle drugs in his ass.

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Oh so you mean learning all those gay ass grappling moves didn't mean jack shit going up against a bullet?

BlackSwordsMan
04-06-2011, 07:15 PM
fucking wetback savages

BlackSwordsMan
04-06-2011, 07:20 PM
technically they're not wetbacks cause they're still in mexico
imo

baseline bum
04-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Wow, MMA fighters must make WNBA money to get stuck living in fucking Tijuana. About the only more dangerous place you could live on the West Coast would be Watts.

baseline bum
04-06-2011, 07:32 PM
lol bout to post something similar to this...

fuckin drug war...

pinchi obama

You want him to try to legalize drugs for recreational purposes? Sounds good, but no way that'd ever get through the Senate, much less the House.

BlackSwordsMan
04-06-2011, 08:03 PM
then its up to the state to make up bullshit diseases like glaucoma and let people smoke

DMC
04-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Legalizing pot wouldn't be a bad thing. It wouldn't do shit to curb the illegal drug trafficking however. During prohibition, people ran moonshine and all sorts of liquor here and there for elevated prices. It wasn't because the liquor was that great, but because people didn't want to stop drinking. If pot was legal, those looking for a fix wouldn't just settle for a legal means, just as a lot of pot smokers don't settle for legal means. They would go to the next thing, coke or meth (plenty would).

I grew up in a very small town, population 2300 or so, hick fucking ville. Pot was easier to get than beer, insanely easy. Hell you could walk the railroad and find it growing, big red buds and stalks like Christmas trees. Not a problem. These days no one really smokes pot. They all do meth. Everyone has a friend with a backyard methlab and their teeth and lips look like they've been exhumed from a 30 year death. They also abuse the fuck out of prescription meds. It's a small town, but it's just a microcosm of what's going on in a lot of more populated areas.

As long as there's a next level, people will want to get there. Legalizing one level isn't going to make the next one undesirable. True, some will stay with pot just like some stayed with alcohol only. Plenty won't. Reduce the pot fix and the others will increase to make up for the lost income. I would rather have kids smoking pot, eating everything in sight than meth addicts breaking into my home for shit to pawn.

I don't care who smokes pot though. I've nothing against it at all.