PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie Irving going pro

Greg Oden
04-06-2011, 10:23 PM
not that big of a surprise, but I thought he would stay another year. Probably a lock for #1 overall.

Sisk
04-06-2011, 10:25 PM
I am kind of surprised tbh. He would be on a great Duke team next season, potential lock-out coming up. But if I was him I'd go to the NBA.

IronMexican
04-06-2011, 11:37 PM
lol duke

JMarkJohns
04-07-2011, 12:11 AM
not that big of a surprise, but I thought he would stay another year. Probably a lock for #1 overall.

Certainly not a lock. If Washington, Sacramento, Milwaukee or Utah (with two lottery picks) net #1, my guess is Derrick Williams, assuming he declares (which isn't certain).

More than likely the #1, though...

baseline bum
04-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Certainly not a lock. If Washington, Sacramento, Milwaukee or Utah (with two lottery picks) net #1, my guess is Derrick Williams, assuming he declares (which isn't certain).

More than likely the #1, though...

What if it's Minnesota? Do you think they just say to hell with Rubio and trade him? Too bad Harrison Barnes isn't coming out, as he would seem to be a great fit there.

JMarkJohns
04-07-2011, 01:01 AM
What if it's Minnesota? Do you think they just say to hell with Rubio and trade him? Too bad Harrison Barnes isn't coming out, as he would seem to be a great fit there.

They should draft Irving. I still doubt Rubio ever plays a minute for Minnesota. Trade Rubio for a lottery pick or future 1st and a SG prospect.

With a frontcourt of Johnson, Beasley, Randolph and Love, they certainly don't need Williams, but who the hell ever knows with Kahn.

Axe Murderer
04-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Can't wait for the Perry Jones Era to begin, tbh:danceclub:danceclub

NB:lol=F:lolCKEd

AussieFanKurt
04-10-2011, 05:49 AM
Didn't he only play 11 games and was injured for 2/3 of the season. I know he's got all the skill and stuff but I would stay for at least another year