PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dallas .... Hey Dallasssssss ....

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 10:40 PM
with or without team leader David West ... we coming for you ;)

Killakobe81
04-06-2011, 10:44 PM
I will say this ... you know at times I have lauded DWill and DRose over Cp3 ...

But tonight he actually looked like the MVP candidate Paul. If he plays like that and Landry and Ariza step up, they might not be the "easy" out that everyone thinks they will be.

Props BR! Big win, way to clinch a playoff spot with a strong victory vs. a team although pretty much eliminated, is a solid team.
Probably best win all night.

Darth_Pelican
04-06-2011, 10:46 PM
with or without team leader David West ... we coming for you ;)

God bless you and your family.

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 10:48 PM
I will say this ... you know at times I have lauded DWill and DRose over Cp3 ...

But tonight he actually looked like the MVP candidate Paul. If he plays like that and Landry and Ariza step up, they might not be the "easy" out that everyone thinks they will be.

Props BR! Big win, way to clinch a playoff spot with a strong victory vs. a team although pretty much eliminated, is a solid team.
Probably best win all night.

thx son and congrats on the Lakers 3-peating yet again this season! it may be a little struggle to get there, but the Lakers are clearly the best team in the NBA this year. they are stacked.

son as far as the Hornets go, I just want them to luck up and land Dallas in the first round so that will at least guarantee them a second round series. even without our leading scorer and heart and soul of our offense David West, the Hornets should be able to knock Dallas out in 5 or 6.

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 10:48 PM
lol @ acting like beating Dallas in the playoffs is some big accomplishment. Beating Dallas then getting your ass kicked in the 2nd round means you're still no better than a one and done team.

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 10:50 PM
lol @ acting like beating Dallas in the playoffs is some big accomplishment. Beating Dallas then getting your ass kicked in the 2nd round means you're still no better than a one and done team.

son at least you're already admitting defeat. that is the first key step into someone wanting to become a Dallas Mavericks fan. god bless

Killakobe81
04-06-2011, 10:51 PM
thx son and congrats on the Lakers 3-peating yet again this season! it may be a little struggle to get there, but the Lakers are clearly the best team in the NBA this year. they are stacked.

son as far as the Hornets go, I just want them to luck up and land Dallas in the first round so that will at least guarantee them a second round series. even without our leading scorer and heart and soul of our offense David West, the Hornets should be able to knock Dallas out in 5 or 6.

LOL at the hubris ...BR, but hey props to your team and your coach.

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 10:52 PM
son at least you're already admitting defeat. that is the first key step into someone wanting to become a Dallas Mavericks fan. god bless

tbh at least I can accept my fandom and also not shit my pants every time the National Weather Service reports a Hurricane approaching the Gulf.

chrismengeu
Lol New Orleans fans talking shit. The Mavs would beat the snot of the Whornets in a 7 game series... but ultimately it doesn't matter... its just gonna be a contest as to who gets to owned by the Lakers in the 2nd round. the Mavs beating the Hornets or the Hornets beating the Mavs is like lakluva kissing his sister, it simply doesn't count for anything.

Mugen
the last time either the Spurs or Hornets were relevant was when the Spurs waxed that Hornet ass in Game 7, tbh.

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 10:53 PM
tbh at least I can accept my fandom and also not shit my pants every time the National Weather Service reports a Hurricane approaching the Gulf.

lol Katrina smack talk. how original and classy

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Lol New Orleans fans talking shit. The Mavs would beat the snot of the Whornets in a 7 game series... but ultimately it doesn't matter... its just gonna be a contest as to who gets to owned by the Lakers in the 2nd round. the Mavs beating the Hornets or the Hornets beating the Mavs is like lakluva kissing his sister, it simply doesn't count for anything.

lol front running, newbie

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 10:55 PM
lol Katrina smack talk. how original and classy

Dallas may get owned in basketball, but it will never get owned by a hurricane. We win.

san antonio spurs
04-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Dallas may get owned in basketball, but it will never get owned by a hurricane. We win.
You can't make a basketball argument for the mavs, who would blame you?

jag
04-06-2011, 11:02 PM

I lol'd

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 11:06 PM
You can't make a basketball argument for the mavs, who would blame you?

son in fairness to him, you must understand this is how Mav fans are bred. as I mentioned above the first key step into becoming a Mav fan is to already admit and accept defeat. the second key step is to attack others with personal insults or other types of insults as an effort to take the attention away from the simple fact that the Dallas Mavericks are the softest team in the history of professional sports (and yes sons that includes MLB teams as well)

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:07 PM
You can't make a basketball argument for the mavs

Thank you, Captain Obvious. Grow up and learn to follow along first.

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:08 PM
son in fairness to him, you must understand this is how Mav fans are bred. as I mentioned above the first key step into becoming a Mav fan is to already admit and accept defeat. the second key step is to attack others with personal insults or other types of insults as an effort to take the attention away from the simple fact that the Dallas Mavericks are the softest team in the history of professional sports (and yes sons that includes MLB teams as well)

lolwut? If you're going to go with all sports, Dallas owns the shit out of New Orleans.

lol can only win titles when beating the second biggest choker in the NFL.

rayjayjohnson
04-06-2011, 11:09 PM

lol

TE

TBH, what argument could you make for the Hornets BR? :lol

BRHornet45
Thank you, Captain Obvious. Grow up and learn to follow along first.

on a serious note though son, why ...

http://www.theprophetblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/You-Mad.gif

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:11 PM
on a serious note though son, why ...

http://www.theprophetblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/You-Mad.gif

because all your hood rats and niglets got dropped off in our area because you assholes were too stupid to build a city above sea level.

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:12 PM
btw all the black hornets fans who refugee'd their way to Dallas are now Lakers fans. Still rep the Saints tho, seeing that bandwagoning is in their heritage.

Cessation
04-06-2011, 11:15 PM
:corn:

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 11:15 PM
lolwut? If you're going to go with all sports, Dallas owns the shit out of New Orleans.

lol can only win titles when beating the second biggest choker in the NFL.

lol son gimme a break! ...

- Saints = 1 Ring BITCH (within the last damn decade unlike Dallas)

- Cowboys = LOL sucking ass for decades and still living off of the Aikman years

- Hornets = nothing, but a vicious playoff BEAT DOWN on Dallas

- Mavericks = nothing, but a track record of the biggest choke artist in the history of the NBA

- LSU Tigers > Texas Longhorns (in pretty much everything other than basketball at the moment)

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:16 PM
- LSU Tigers > Texas Longhorns (in pretty much everything other than basketball at the moment)

LOL Texas won a NC in football more recently (beating Ohio State doesn't count, and you know it).

Greg Oden
04-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Cajuns are some of the biggest pieces of shit in the country. Not really any way to defend or deny that.

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:17 PM
also Dallas Stars > city full of ppl afraid of water even in it's frozen state

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 11:18 PM
btw all the black hornets fans who refugee'd their way to Dallas are now Lakers fans. Still rep the Saints tho, seeing that bandwagoning is in their heritage.

son we all know that black men shamelessly follow the Lakers, Cowboys, and Yankees. epic fail on your part tbh

TE
04-06-2011, 11:18 PM
haha

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:19 PM
son we all know that black men shamelessly follow the Lakers, Cowboys, and Yankees. epic fail on your part tbh

son call into my show tomorrow so that everyone can hear what a lilly white coonass you really are.

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 11:20 PM
LOL Texas won a NC in football more recently (beating Ohio State doesn't count, and you know it).

LMAO!!!!

son you are mad as hell tonight!

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 11:21 PM
son what is this "show" you speak of??

monosylab1k
LMAO!!!!

son you are mad as hell tonight!

son I appreciate that you didn't dispute the fact that a national title won by beating Ohio State doesn't really count. god bless.

chrismengeu
Lol regional smack... from what i heard both New Orleans and Dallas are pretty cool cities, but I've never been to either. On the other hand I've heard that San Antonio is pretty much a shit hole.

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 11:22 PM
son I appreciate that you didn't dispute the fact that a national title won by beating Ohio State doesn't really count. god bless.

son kinda like beating the Miami Heat in the 2006 NBA finals didn't count either? ... oh mothafuckin wait a minute!

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:22 PM
Lol regional smack... from what i heard both New Orleans and Dallas are pretty cool cities, but I've never been to either. On the other hand I've heard that San Antonio is pretty much a shit hole.

60% chance of Rogue. those are the odds right now.

jag
04-06-2011, 11:23 PM

Go ahead and sit this one out, smegma.

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:23 PM
son kinda like beating the Miami Heat in the 2006 NBA finals didn't count either? ... oh mothafuckin wait a minute!

beating Dallas in 08 doesn't count either. Just cuz Chris Paul got his fingers a little bit wet doesn't mean he isn't any more of a first round virgin than T-Mac LOL.

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 11:24 PM

son Dallas is absolutely NOTHING to see. HOWEVER, I will say that many of the areas outside of Dallas could be nice to live in if you actually make legit money.

if you want a damn good time with outstanding food and entertainment every night, then come to New Orleans, but don't live in the city unless you can afford a nice condo.

San Antonio isn't that bad, but that dirty little creek they call a river walk is terribly overrated.

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:24 PM
lol shoogarbear the oreo viewing thread. he makes bryant gumbel look like malcolm x.

chrismengeu
04-06-2011, 11:25 PM
When are you people gonna get in your thick skull? I'm not anybody's troll. I'm a new chatter that has been lurking for years and finally started to post. Why does every new poster have to automatically be someone's troll?

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:25 PM
son Dallas is absolutely NOTHING to see. HOWEVER, I will say that many of the areas outside of Dallas could be nice to live in if you actually make legit money.

son agreed tbh. Although if you have the chance to visit, Frisco is the MILF capital of the world.

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:26 PM
When are you people gonna get in your thick skull? I'm not anybody's troll. I'm a new chatter that has been lurking for years and finally started to post. Why does every new poster have to automatically be someone's troll?

okay not Rogue. Rogue could never speak English that well. Back to the ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll drawing board.

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 11:28 PM
beating Dallas in 08 doesn't count either. Just cuz Chris Paul got his fingers a little bit wet doesn't mean he isn't any more of a first round virgin than T-Mac LOL.

sons I already mentioned the first two steps to becoming a Dallas Mavericks fan. Now this is a wonderful example of the third key step ... DENIAL AND EXCUSES

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 11:28 PM
son agreed tbh. Although if you have the chance to visit, Frisco is the MILF capital of the world.

son where is this place?

monosylab1k
04-06-2011, 11:34 PM
son where is this place?

North of Dallas, past Plano. Frisco, Texas. It's chock full of Suburban white middle class Glenn Beck/Sarah Palin worshippers, everybody that lives there is a douche, but the place is so full of MILF's it's incredible.

tbh not even this guy could conquer all the MILFage in Frisco.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41798_35024902905_2816_n.jpg

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 11:35 PM
North of Dallas, past Plano. Frisco, Texas. It's chock full of Suburban middle class Glenn Beck/Sarah Palin worshippers, everybody that lives there is a douche, but the place is so full of MILF's it's incredible.

tbh not even this guy could conquer all the MILFage in Frisco.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41798_35024902905_2816_n.jpg

son there are many white women out there who's husbands make a lot a of money, but can't satisfy them sexually. this place Frisco must have plenty of them.

NRHector
04-06-2011, 11:40 PM
BR you are leting me down with your sigs, they are not like they used to be :depressed

icem
04-06-2011, 11:40 PM
mavs are the worst team in texas

BRHornet45
04-06-2011, 11:50 PM
BR you are leting me down with your sigs, they are not like they used to be :depressed

son what would you like? more like the classic ass I just put?

NRHector
04-06-2011, 11:53 PM
son what would you like? more like the classic ass I just put?surprise me :clap

ElNono
04-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Who's gonna bitchslap Dirk though?

BRHornet45
04-07-2011, 12:10 AM
Who's gonna bitchslap Dirk though?

won't really take much son ... maybe one of the ball boys this time

TampaDude
04-07-2011, 12:27 AM
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gifhttp://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gifhttp://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gifhttp://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gifhttp://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gifhttp://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gifhttp://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gifhttp://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gifhttp://img834.imageshack.us/img834/568/terryface.gif

4>0rings
04-07-2011, 12:32 AM
:lmao

DJ Mbenga
04-07-2011, 12:53 AM
son please tank. so portland has that honor. then we can do the same to you

The 4cc Dictionary
04-07-2011, 01:03 AM
Where is this Dallas place? Isn't that in southern Nebraska?

The 4cc Dictionary
04-07-2011, 01:03 AM
North Texas!? More like Southwestern Arkansas i saaaaiiiiiiiidddddd