PDA

View Full Version : Poor OKC

Supergirl
04-07-2011, 06:15 AM
They're as good as all the other teams in the West in many ways, but right now they're matched up against Denver in the playoffs, and it looks to stay that way. And I predict Denver will upset whoever they match up against in the first round. It will go to 7 games and they won't make it out of the second round, but they are ripe for a first round upset. They're playing with a lot of confidence and poise right now, knocking off the Lakers and the Mavs ON THE ROAD. Wow.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2011, 06:35 AM
They're as good as all the other teams in the West in many ways, but right now they're matched up against Denver in the playoffs, and it looks to stay that way. And I predict Denver will upset whoever they match up against in the first round. It will go to 7 games and they won't make it out of the second round, but they are ripe for a first round upset. They're playing with a lot of confidence and poise right now, knocking off the Lakers and the Mavs ON THE ROAD. Wow.

or they'll get a taste of what play-off intensity is all about...and fold as George Karl lead teams usually do...don't get too excited sweetie...relax I know what I'm saying I've been doing this for years...and I'm dam good too...:lmao

rayjayjohnson
04-07-2011, 06:43 AM
Good game against the warriors today kool

Zelophehad
04-07-2011, 07:29 AM
OKC beat Denver the other day in their house. Thunder in five tbh

dbestpro
04-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Not gonna happen. Dallas is tanking to avoid LA in 2nd round matchup. OKC will get the third seed.

The Gemini Method
04-07-2011, 12:17 PM
OKC beat Denver the other day in their house. Thunder in five tbh

OKC had lost 7 straight in the Mile High City prior to beating them the other night, so it may not be a cakewalk like many have suggested. I don't see the Nuggets beating the Thunder, but I do see a more competitive series than people might think.

Supergirl
04-07-2011, 12:51 PM
I think it's a toss up between the Nuggets and OKC. Both are better than people expected, but both are really really green playoff teams. HCA may not count for much either, because of how green both teams are. But Denver has slightly more veteran swagger left on their roster - Nene, Kenyon Thug Martin, etc have at least been there before.

j.dizzle
04-07-2011, 12:58 PM
OKC in 7 IMO. That series would be really entertaining since each team likes to run a lot. Probably the best arenas in the NBA energy wise too.

hater
04-07-2011, 01:07 PM
good point. OKC has very good HC advantage. I don't see Denver beating them because of this mainly. Also OKC's best 2 players are young so both could easily play 40+ minutes the entire series.

But still it is a pretty even series.

ohmwrecker
04-07-2011, 01:13 PM
The Nuggs won't beat OKC. Dallas, on the other hand . . .

hater
04-07-2011, 01:14 PM
one more note. Karl is gonna be forced to trim down his rotations. It's just something that has to be done in the playoffs. That will only hurt the Nuggs.

If Karl decides not to trim down his rotation, THAT will be extremely interesting

JamStone
04-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Can't wait to see Dikembe on the floor with that crazy smile hugging the basketball when the Nuggets upset the Sonics again.