PDA

View Full Version : Since the Lakers are going to win it all, should we just shut this forum down?

Dr House
04-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Discuss

4>0rings
04-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Na, this forum wouldn't have enough traffic if it wasn't for Lakerfan.

j.dizzle
04-07-2011, 01:03 PM
They need to hook it up with a Lakers Talk section IMO. No point of having a Pistons talk when nobody cares about the Pistons on here.

hater
04-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Lakerfans = scared

Giuseppe
04-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Let's just hope we have the license. Whether we exercise that franchise can be debated in two months.

j.dizzle
04-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Lakerfans = scared
Bonner makes me nervous tbh.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_I6xk8XU6B9s/TB1l6p8bKOI/AAAAAAAAAlI/jNCIgLzPVvU/s400/problem-child_l2.jpg

mavsfan1000
04-07-2011, 01:09 PM
They need to hook it up with a Lakers Talk section IMO. No point of having a Pistons talk when nobody cares about the Pistons on here.
Or how about a Mavs talk? Our forums are shitty so we would like to have a good mavs talk on here. :toast

Bito Corleone
04-07-2011, 01:40 PM
They need to hook it up with a Lakers Talk section IMO. No point of having a Kings talk when nobody has started a thread in there for 2 yearsfify

Rummpd
04-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Sure whatever.

jeebus
04-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Discuss
Yeah, dream on little man. I said it before recently, I'll say it again. I go to a board and contribute and end up getting accepted. Then, dumbasses like you try and knock me off my so-called pedestal. I end up getting in fights and just move on, and that's what I am doing here.

I don't care what you think, I don't care what you type in response to this, because I am never coming back to this board.

I owned you pretty badly already when you claimed you started the collusion stuff about this trade. Did I rub it in? Fuck no. Anyone with common sense knows I am right here.

Prune my account, ban me and my IP address, I don't give a rats ass. Let the true fans of this board see how fucking biased you guys are towards anyone that even likes the Lakers. You let this bitterness get in the way of being a great board. I used to think you were, but when the site owner rags on decent people, it's not. The place has ceased to be fun for me. To the friends I made here, sorry it has to end this way, I enjoyed you all and what you had to say.

What's this thread about? It's about the Lakers are now better than the Spurs. We made a good deal and passed you up, that's what it's all about.

I consider you have done me a favor, I encourage all other Laker fans to just pack up and leave this place as well. We know we are the better team now, and we will prove it again this year. Let the Spurs fans dream on in peace, and argue amongst themselves.

Are my feelings hurt? No, I can man up to anything. I came here to see the other point of view on basketball. All I see are children.

Giuseppe
04-07-2011, 02:13 PM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/06/10/sports/10horry.1.600.jpg

"Then a Laker yelled out: 'there's a light up above!' and 12 Lakers scrambled from a would be grave."

cobbler
04-07-2011, 09:39 PM
then how will we gloat?

Dr House
04-07-2011, 09:42 PM
then how will we gloat?

cobbler, buddy, what's going on my friend:toast

that's an easy one to answer. We get rings too you know, so we'll just be in the parade since you and I are clearly the most loyal fans. Kobe Bryant let me suck his dick the other day, so I know I'm doing something right.

Anyway, all we gotta do is sit courtside and talk shit to the opponents and really get in their head. We gotta play as a team bro

cobbler
04-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Not worried. #17 is practically in the bag. It's ours to lose.

DMC
04-07-2011, 11:30 PM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/06/10/sports/10horry.1.600.jpg

"Then a Laker yelled out: 'there's a light up above!' and 12 Lakers scrambled from a would be grave."

Jimmy Dean just rolled over in his grave.