PDA

View Full Version : I still "believe" in the Spurs do you?

“bright and shiny”
04-07-2011, 09:57 PM
I see a bright ending to this season do you?

:)

DontStopBelieving
04-07-2011, 10:00 PM
meh..

ohmwrecker
04-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Don't stop believing, DontStopBelieving.

DontStopBelieving
04-07-2011, 10:08 PM

tbh'
:downspin::downspin:

Don't Stop Believin
04-07-2011, 10:58 PM

:tu

100%duncan
04-07-2011, 11:18 PM
meh..

you suck more than ducks

mouse
04-07-2011, 11:20 PM
I also "Believe" in The Spurs!

I "Believe" they will lose to the Mav's

100%duncan
04-07-2011, 11:22 PM

cool story brah

Sean Cagney
04-07-2011, 11:23 PM

You used to be a Spurs fan though did you not! I remember you from way back on boards, you used to be a fan, man why the jump to that team which did not win a title? Seems like the dumb move to me bro :rollin:rollin

100%duncan
04-07-2011, 11:34 PM
You used to be a Spurs fan though did you not! I remember you from way back on boards, you used to be a fan, man why the jump to that team which did not win a title? Seems like the dumb move to me bro :rollin:rollin

I didn't know that,tbh

Sean Cagney
04-08-2011, 02:15 AM
I didn't know that,tbh

He used to be on SR the other Spurs forum a while back and said this, I called him an idiot there honestly for that move and my name is something he would know but he would not need to see it now. He used to post there alot too, he said he was a Spurs fan but went to the Mavs, which makes him an idiot to be honest since they never won shit at all and the Spurs got a title or two after that.

chazley
04-08-2011, 02:17 AM
Me and about 5 people on this board have the right to celebrate when we win a title. The rest of you 'Spurs fans' should just go away when we win the title, because you don't deserve to be a fan of the Spurs. Be a Lakers fan if you want to ride bandwagons.

Sean Cagney
04-08-2011, 02:19 AM
Me and about 5 people on this board have the right to celebrate when we win a title. The rest of you 'Spurs fans' should just go away when we win the title, because you don't deserve to be a fan of the Spurs. Be a Lakers fan if you want to ride bandwagons.

Yes they could win a title, but BONNER will not be a huge part of it and you should not go there bro! The Spurs could win it all, but he will not be huge in it, infact if they got away from him they would be all the better bro!

Us real fans will be here if they win it all, but we will say it was from Timmay stepping up and so on, not BONNER as the main one which you back as you did another sorry fukk in Mason! You pick the worst players to stan as EM would say, since you have him in your sig.

Sean Cagney
04-08-2011, 02:26 AM
Duncan, Manu and Parker are our key, after that Hill and Neal IMO! Blair some too! THe Bench mob will have to step it up for us to win!

ElNono
04-08-2011, 08:27 AM
If we win the 3pt lottery, we have a great shot...

Bill_Brasky
04-08-2011, 09:15 AM
I will love the spurs till the day I die, and as long as that man #21 is suiting up for us, we have a shot.

xtremesteven33
04-08-2011, 01:33 PM
If youre a Spurs fan you gotta be pumped this year. No one expected this team to do this well this year. Everybody here is skeptical about Bonner,Jefferson and Blair's ability to perform in the playoffs and I am one of them.

I think Jefferson is under the most scrutiny though. He NEEDS to show up and not fuck this up for the Spurs. You can tell how Jefferson really hasnt meshed in so well with the Big 3 just yet. He is not tough and doesnt play aggresive. He doesnt have an edge to his game. He is lame and predictable. But when motivated enough I believe he can play above average. And thats all really that I hope for from Jefferson. And I believe Tim Duncan believes the same way when he told Jefferson 'Dont Suck."

Rummpd
04-08-2011, 02:08 PM
One way or another the season will end and it will depend on whether or not IMO Pop gets over a certain man crush on a redhead.

TampaDude
04-08-2011, 03:02 PM
The Spurs will win it all.

mouse
04-08-2011, 03:59 PM
He used to be on SR I called him an idiot he said he was a Spurs fan but went to the Mavs, which makes him an idiot

If you was "really" a Spurs fans you would have known why i did what I did, and if you was "really" around when i posted at SR then you would now why I did what I did.

But since you don't know shit about why i did what I did, it really makes you the "idiot"

2Cleva
04-08-2011, 04:25 PM
ZSNyiSetZ8Y

analyzed
04-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Being objective and saying things for what they really are , dosen't make you not a fan, you have to differentiate the two. What objective analysis says and you wanting the Spurs to win ( who would'nt want that ). That being said the Spurs have to be given creidit for their regular season, no one expected us to have home court and to top the west.

But this is the concern many have , You can be sucessful in the regular season with a well oiled offensive game but not necessary in the Playoffs. How often have we seen great offensive teams like Dallas and Phoenix have great regular seasons only to falter in the Playoffs. Great offense can give you a good regular season record , as half of the teams you play are sub 500 teams many of which have poor defenses, add to this, teams don't have the luxuary of preparing for you defensively as they do in a playoff series, You can be assured the easy looks and the ease we had in running our plays in the regular season will no longer be availabe when a playoff team's main focus is to find ways to stop our offense.

So being objective , I think we will pass the first round, have a better than equal chance of advancing past the second round vs a Dallas or OKC. But seriously and objectively speaking it will really take a miracle to beat the Lakers in the western finals.

xtremesteven33
04-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Being objective and saying things for what they really are , dosen't make you not a fan, you have to differentiate the two. What objective analysis says and you wanting the Spurs to win ( who would'nt want that ). That being said the Spurs have to be given creidit for their regular season, no one expected us to have home court and to top the west.

But this is the concern many have , You can be sucessful in the regular season with a well oiled offensive game but not necessary in the Playoffs. How often have we seen great offensive teams like Dallas and Phoenix have great regular seasons only to falter in the Playoffs. Great offense can give you a good regular season record , as half of the teams you play are sub 500 teams many of which have poor defenses, add to this, teams don't have the luxuary of preparing for you defensively as they do in a playoff series, You can be assured the easy looks and the ease we had in running our plays in the regular season will no longer be availabe when a playoff team's main focus is to find ways to stop our offense.

So being objective , I think we will pass the first round, have a better than equal chance of advancing past the second round vs a Dallas or OKC. But seriously and objectively speaking it will really take a miracle to beat the Lakers in the western finals.

Nothing wrong with being objective and also believing your team can still overcome the odds and win. Thats what competition is all about. Sometimes the team wins that nobody expects too. Spurs have a tremendous coaching staff who is great at making adjustments in playoff games and know how to exploit certain players. It makes a world of difference having a nucleus on any team that has had proven success.

Lakers are the heavily favored team but whos to say that they are playing dominating basketball? Theyre not. They themselves have flaws and are running on fumes I believe. Kobe is containable now and it seems like there might be chemistry issues brewing. Bynum looks to be the dominant force on the Lakers as of late but hes not getting enough touches to really dominate end of games.

In the end its all about winning. No matter how it gets done and the Spurs dont care who wins games for them as long as they win. Kobe is seemingly hellbent on proving he could eclipse MJ but hes proven already he cant. But hell continue jacking up shots, but maybe this year his teammates wont be able to bail him out again....anything can happen

spurspokesman
04-08-2011, 07:08 PM

:toast. Dallas

spurspokesman

:toast. Dallas sweeps

spurspokesman

:toast. Dallas sweeps there

spurspokesman

:toast. Dallas sweeps there way

spurspokesman

:toast. Dallas sweeps there way to

spurspokesman

:toast. Dallas sweeps there way to the

Old School 44
04-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Yes, I still believe, but it's probably going to take a Jaren Jackson type playoff performance from Gary Neal to get us there.

easy7
04-08-2011, 07:25 PM
I believe you can fly... now prove it.