PDA

View Full Version : what in the name of sleepy floyd and negele knight...

violentkitten
06-06-2005, 01:20 AM
...is going on? spurs in their 3rd nba finals with two titles already? fuck yeah. this is what we've wanted all of these years. this is what we posted about for years. this is what we wanted back when we thought vinny del negro would take us to the promised land. spurs fans are so spoiled now it isnt even funny.

i remember back when i was posting on the internets with a typewriter hooked up to a telegraph pole about how the spurs could win their first championship.

fuck yeah.

Mr. Body
06-06-2005, 01:49 AM
It's amazing. Would/Will pass old rivals the Rockets in Championship Rings.

...If only Vinny the Italian Stallion had hit every single shot he ever took, we would have won one by 1999!

But this shouldn't be a surprise. San Antonio truly is the best franchise in sports.

gospursgojas
06-06-2005, 02:24 AM
We did win one by 1999.... but anyway.... Nigel Night and Sleepy Floyd, those name bring back so many memories of my middle school days when I would be heartbroken every year thinking the SPurs had a chance with those 2 names on their team. As opposed to teams with names like Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Shawn Kemp, Charles Barkley and Patrick Ewing on their team