PDA

View Full Version : Former Spur: Da'Sean Butler

Bruno
04-08-2011, 04:44 PM
http://media.nj.com/rutgersbasketball_main/photo/dasean-butler-west-virginia-6251c9a9e6a68e47_large.jpg
Born: Jan 25, 1988
Height: 6-7 / 2.01
Weight: 230 lbs. / 104.3 kg.
College: West Virginia
Years Pro: R

Info (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/dasean_butler/career_stats.html)

Big P
04-08-2011, 10:36 PM
I just watched this video of Da'Sean on youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGSH0CU9SKA&feature=related

:wow

Please let this kid stick to the Spurs!

Libri
04-08-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm already excited about the good crop of players the Spurs will have for the off-season, Green, Anderson, and Butler.

ChuckD
04-08-2011, 11:06 PM
I'm already excited about the good crop of players the Spurs will have for the off-season, Green, Anderson, and Butler.

I wonder if Pop will ask Neal to go to summer league the way he asked George to last year. He could be the glue and leadership, and run the team like George did.

Libri
04-08-2011, 11:38 PM
I wonder if Pop will ask Neal to go to summer league the way he asked George to last year. He could be the glue and leadership, and run the team like George did.

Some of those summer league games are crazy. I think it would be a good idea to have someone with experience, like Neal, to bring some order and leadership.

TE
04-08-2011, 11:42 PM
:hungry:

This kid has some upside. Would've been a sure fire first rounder, possibly top 10- top 15 pick if he hadn't been injured.

Bruno
04-09-2011, 11:49 AM
If the news you can get through espn trade machine are right, it seems that Spurs have made a strong commitment to Butler.

Spurs have used a part of their MLE to sign him. Instead of the $55K he should have gotten with a min contract, Spurs have offered him $125K for the reminder of the season. He is also under contract for two more years.

This significant financial commitment for a player who is still injured is a sure sign that Spurs are high on him. He isn't that typical player you sign at the end of the season to have some meat for the next training camp.

ChumpDumper
04-09-2011, 12:48 PM
How is he playing in Austin?He suited up for a couple of games but never played. Still too soon.

Blackjack
04-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Haven't been around. Not sure if this has been posted . . .

Video: Exclusive Interview with Da'Sean Butler (http://projectspurs.com/2011-articles/april/video-exclusive-interview-with-dasean-butler.htmlhttp://)
Written by Michael A. De Leon | 05 April 2011

After a recent Toros game, Mikkayla Guillett from TorosNation.com interviewed San Antonio Spurs forward Da'Sean Butler, who had just been assigned to the Austin Toros on a rehab stint.

Mikkayla asked Butler what he thought and where he was when he heard the news that the Spurs were going to sign him for the remainder of the season. Butler described being signed by the Spurs as a "joy." Watch the video below for the full interview.

LFOY00g-gZo

Blackjack
04-09-2011, 01:32 PM
If the news you can get through espn trade machine are right, it seems that Spurs have made a strong commitment to Butler.

Spurs have used a part of their MLE to sign him. Instead of the $55K he should have gotten with a min contract, Spurs have offered him $125K for the reminder of the season. He is also under contract for two more years.

This significant financial commitment for a player who is still injured is a sure sign that Spurs are high on him. He isn't that typical player you sign at the end of the season to have some meat for the next training camp.

Why not? Spurs have to be feeling pretty good with the way they locked up Neal and Blair on the cheap, Butler is definitely a talent worth a low-salary commitment. :tu

I'm very happy with this signing. Hope he comes back from that knee injury the way Corey Brewer did. Still can't believe how great Brewer's recovery was, how quick it was . . .

yavozerb
04-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Found this on nbadraft.net from nov. 2009. If he rebounds from this injury, watch out cause the talents there.

Both standing at 6'7 235lbs which I believe Paul Pierce may be slightly heavier. Desean Butler has had a steller career at WVU in which his numbers has improved consistantly each year. By most every NBA Mock Draft site and NBA scouts, Desean is a bonified first rounder and there are some NBA Scouts that has even said Desean has a great possibility to go in this 2010 june NBA Draft Lottery. Desean has made a great Impression on NBA scouts this summer in the World University Games where he led his team full of NBA possible first rounders to great showing in Serbia. When asked about what NBA player comparisons most scouts would compare Desean Butler too, the names that was mention were Caron Butler, Larry Hughes and Raja Bell name even came up for his ability to lock up the opposing teams best player on Defense. Although one League Scout said that we were'nt giving Butler the upper echelon comparison he deserves when asked his thoughts. Interested in what NBA player that this well known NBA scout compared Butler too we asked, he said Paul Pierce because of his size and ability to play and guard multiple positions on the court. Desean can also create his own shot and is able to score anyplace on the floor with ease such as Paul Pierce. He also went on to say that he would be a steal if he slips out of the the 2010 Lottery such as Dujaun Blair and Chase Budinger did last NBA draft. After watching Butler at trials in Colorado and in Serbia, and off to great start this year with him coming shy of a triple double 10pts 9rbs 9st in his first game then following that up with 26pts 7rbs in the game after that. I am now Cinvinced that Desean Butler very well might be the next Paul Pierce.

Libri
04-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Why not? Spurs have to be feeling pretty good with the way they locked up Neal and Blair on the cheap, Butler is definitely a talent worth a low-salary commitment. :tu

I'm very happy with this signing. Hope he comes back from that knee injury the way Corey Brewer did. Still can't believe how great Brewer's recovery was, how quick it was . . .

If Shaun Livingston was able to come back from his horrible injury, then I'm confident that Butler will recover from his.

Blackjack
04-09-2011, 04:48 PM
If Shaun Livingston was able to come back from his horrible injury, then I'm confident that Butler will recover from his.

Not a question in my mind he'll recover from the injury. But his injury is one that usually takes a season to come back from. It's almost expected to see a watered down version of the player, and in some cases, a shell of their former selves.

That's why I mentioned Brewer. The guy cam back the next year like he merely sprained his ankle. You would never have known that he tore his ACL the prior year.

DPG21920
04-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Exactly. A lot of players suffer that injury and they never look the same. Brewer lost absolutely none of his athleticism. It is unbelievable how well he recovered.

Interesting about the contract. When the Spurs seek players out, such as Hill for example, and commit to them, they usually turn out pretty damn well.

Strategic
04-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Desean can also create his own shot and is able to score anyplace on the floor with ease such as Paul Pierce. After watching Butler at trials in Colorado and in Serbia, and off to great start this year with him coming shy of a triple double 10pts 9rbs 9st in his first game then following that up with 26pts 7rbs in the game after that. I am now Cinvinced that Desean Butler very well might be the next Paul Pierce.

I saw Pierce play his first game at Kansas and several in his college career. I told some co-workers that I though he was the best player that I had ever seen in the Big 8, and that was after that first game. I'm not old enough to remember Wilt or even JoJo, but I had seen Tisdale, Manning and everyone from the 70's on. For my money he was the best to come throught the conference in it's last 25 years. I'm not a celtic fan at all but Pierce's loyalty to his team is familiar in these parts. If Butler can tie Pierce's shoes he will be a steal.

:flag::flag::flag:

ChuckD
04-10-2011, 12:09 AM
Multiple years? The Spurs must love this guy. That also almost seals the deal that the Spurs will either dump or draft and stash their picks this year. They have a full 15 man roster, plus Ryan Richards in waiting. Quinn and Dice are almost sure to roll off, but that still leaves 14. Some might see Novak as a roll off, but I don't. They had a chance to let him roll off this year when they signed Green, but signed him for the rest of the year anyway, going over the minimum 13 that they had been at all year. I think he gets a contract for next year. So you're looking at 14 guys, plus draft picks (it's a weak draft, too)? I don't think so.

Big P
04-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Spurs FO is doing some great moves for the future, Neal, Anderson, Butler....loving it!

SenorSpur
04-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Multiple years? The Spurs must love this guy. That also almost seals the deal that the Spurs will either dump or draft and stash their picks this year. They have a full 15 man roster, plus Ryan Richards in waiting. Quinn and Dice are almost sure to roll off, but that still leaves 14. Some might see Novak as a roll off, but I don't. They had a chance to let him roll off this year when they signed Green, but signed him for the rest of the year anyway, going over the minimum 13 that they had been at all year. I think he gets a contract for next year. So you're looking at 14 guys, plus draft picks (it's a weak draft, too)? I don't think so.

Not necessarily. I think the Butler signing, albeit a low-risk one, does two things. 1. It strengthens the depth of the SF position and gives them more options. 2. It provides the Spurs the luxury of focusing on getting their most gaping hold - size and skill along the frontline.

Unless there is a slide of a bonafide stud SF, to the bottom of the draft, or unless an international player, like Jan Vessly or Nikola Mirotic, falls to them at pick #30 and they are unable to buyout their Euro contracts. The Spurs biggest priority should be targeting the best big available at pick #30 in the June draft. Furthermore, the eminent retirement of Dice certainly makes that need even more pressing and so much greater.

TimDunkem
04-11-2011, 05:08 AM
No...no it doesn't. You know players can be traded, waived, sent to the D-League, or stashed in Europe. A lot can happen before the 20 man rosters need to be trimmed for next season.

5in10
04-11-2011, 02:48 PM
http://multimedia.foxsports.com/m/video/31505625/draft-preview-da-sean-butler.htm

some highlights

sasffl
04-14-2011, 04:09 AM
It seems summer league will not be held this year... Hope it's not real. I want to see him

ace3g
05-22-2011, 01:26 AM
Butler’s comeback provides Spurs compelling prospect

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2011/05/butler-306x500.jpg

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2011/05/20/butler%E2%80%99s-comeback-provides-spurs-compelling-prospect/

Spurtacus
05-22-2011, 04:21 AM
Damn this guy has a sweet jumper. Not afraid of the turnaround either. Would he have been a top 10 pick if it wasn't for the injury?

Spurtacus
05-22-2011, 04:28 AM
OTL from 6/10. Worth your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSqgXgEVmQQ&feature=related

Mel_13
05-22-2011, 08:51 AM
Damn this guy has a sweet jumper. Not afraid of the turnaround either. Would he have been a top 10 pick if it wasn't for the injury?

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Da-Sean-Butler-1184/mock-draft-history/

yavozerb
05-22-2011, 09:06 AM

Thanks mel...Never was even close to top 10 player, but at this point if he can give 10-15 minutes of bench play at sf position then I am all for him..

SenorSpur
05-22-2011, 09:59 AM
Spurs sign another unathletic wing player. I applaud the Spurs for taking a flyer on him, but he hardly possesses the necessary skill set (other than shooting stroke) that they need from this position. If the kid was unathletic before his injiury, how quick and versatile could he possibly be now?

Spurtacus
05-22-2011, 02:34 PM

Interesting. He didn't see a drop after his injury.

bigdog
05-23-2011, 11:10 AM
The kid can definitely score. I don't care that he's not in the LeBron mold as far as athleticism. He can defend and rebound. On offense, he can shoot, draw contact and score in the paint, and he can post up and hit a turnaround J. He can score.

yavozerb
05-23-2011, 11:42 AM
The kid can definitely score. I don't care that he's not in the LeBron mold as far as athleticism. He can defend and rebound. On offense, he can shoot, draw contact and score in the paint, and he can post up and hit a turnaround J. He can score.

Have you seen him do these things since his injury? just wondering

k_nguyen93
05-24-2011, 08:15 PM
That DraftExpress chart is interesting. Why do people think he was a lock for first round if he was projected to be mid second round well before his injury? Was he hurt during his junior year at West Virginia?

MR.SILVER&BLack
05-31-2011, 04:52 PM
with the way everyone describes him. seems like he can be just like jared dudley. not the most athletic guy on the floor, can shoot, can rebound, & is a great defender. once again great steal from the spurs FO.

jjktkk
05-31-2011, 05:03 PM
Bruce Bowen wasn't considered overly athletic either. Not saying Butlers Bowen buy any means, but Butlers got a chance to stick in this league because of his defensive prowess.

rascal
05-31-2011, 05:36 PM
The spurs could sign Micky Mouse and this place would get excited calling it a great pickup. There is more chance he never makes the team than playing a significant role on the team.

Tyrone Jenkins
06-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Da'Sean Butler is on the team as far as I know. Depending on what happens w/ the CBA will determine if he's kept into next year.

The Spurs knew, of course, that it might be a year or so before he would be available. I think it was a risky move but didn't cost them much and they can certainly part ways if things don't work out. Much like getting a Shawn Marion type for less $ than Chris Quinn.

tdunk21
06-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Spurs' Butler on coming back from his knee injury

http://www.projectspurs.com/2011-articles/june/spurs-butler-on-coming-back-from-his-knee-injury.html

With an outstanding college career at WVU, and making it to the 2010 NCAA Final Four, Da'Sean Butler suffered a crushing knee injury against Duke in the Final Four setting back his NBA career.

Though drafted by the Miami Heat, he was soon released and was signed by the San Antonio Spurs last season where he was assigned to the Spurs' D-League affiliate Austin Toros for continuous rehab.

Now, according to Butler, he is ready to get back on the court and is brimming with confidence:

"Anybody that has gone through an injury like this will tell you that confidence is the main thing," Butler said. "You can work out and get all the strength built back up, but if you don't have confidence, the rest of it really doesn't matter."

"Honestly, I'm fine now. I'm good to go," Butler added. "I'm working out every day and shooting. I'm just playing as much as I can to get back into shape. I'm lifting a lot to keep the strength up in my leg."

Indeed confidence and hard work is key for Butler's road back to getting on the court, and it's that hard work which is making forget about his injury and and becoming mentally focused on what he is doing on the court:

"I'm starting to catch myself beginning to do the things I used to do. Like, if we're playing five-on-five, I'm not even thinking about my knee anymore. I just go out and play. That's cool, because I was so worried about my knee for the longest time. Now I don't even worry about it that much."

"I'll know I'll be as nervous as hell before my first game back. That may be the most nervous I'll ever be before a basketball game."

Coming back from the terrible injury he suffered is not an easy road. It has been countless hours in the gym, undergoing surgery and having the mental and physical strength to see it through.

"I realize I'm a little more tougher than I thought I was," Butler said. "I've learned a lot about myself in general. I've also learned I have a great support staff around me. WVU and the fans have always supported me. I have my family and friends who have stuck with me through this. They kept me grounded and kept me relaxed, which helped a lot."

Here's hoping there is no NBA lockout next season and Butler will finally get a chance to see all his hard work pay off as he steps onto the court for the Spurs.

SenorSpur
06-12-2011, 01:57 PM
I hope this kid makes it. From all accounts, he's worked very hard to get back.

I also hope to God that the Spurs will have a new, more effective starting SF next season - whoever it is.

ace3g
06-15-2011, 11:10 PM
Earlier in the day I found a vid posted on twitter of James Anderson, Butler, and Danny Green running up that elevated hill the Spurs have. I can't find the link to the video but in it, Butler's knee/leg had a brace on it, but he ran up the hill just fine.

ivanfromwestwood
06-16-2011, 05:15 AM
god bless you Bulter. im very proud of all that you have done to get back to where your at.

Spurs da champs
06-16-2011, 06:09 AM
The spurs could sign Micky Mouse and this place would get excited calling it a great pickup. There is more chance he never makes the team than playing a significant role on the team.

lol my thoughts exactly I remember when everybody jizzed when we signed Roger Mason Jr. :lol

Buddy Holly
06-16-2011, 09:20 AM
lol my thoughts exactly I remember when everybody jizzed when we signed Roger Mason Jr. :lol

I don't remember that. Revisionist history much?

ChumpDumper
06-16-2011, 12:33 PM
lol my thoughts exactly I remember when everybody jizzed when we signed Roger Mason Jr. :lolWhat do you think about Malik Hairston?

Maddog
06-16-2011, 02:02 PM

I file this one under interesting move.
I keep seeing people post that he was a potential lottery pick before the injury,
but haven't seen much confirmation. Given that the success rate for mid first rounders is far from a 100%, the guy is coming off a serious injury and many reports say his level athleticism is average- I'm not overly optimistic.
However it's not costing a huge amount.
What does make me excited is that the Spurs are looking into all options (within their budget)
Looking at Butler, Anderson Green, maybe Michael G- if they hit 2 out of 4 great. The more " prospects" the better chance you get one good player.

Buddy Holly
06-17-2011, 01:23 AM
Earlier in the day I found a vid posted on twitter of James Anderson, Butler, and Danny Green running up that elevated hill the Spurs have. I can't find the link to the video but in it, Butler's knee/leg had a brace on it, but he ran up the hill just fine.

http://yfrog.com/n2x57hz

venitian navigator
06-17-2011, 03:12 AM
who is the fourt man ?

ChuckD
06-19-2011, 11:23 AM
I'd love to see this kid make the club. I'm tired of watching teams post up Manu and Hill with impunity. If he's healthy whenever training camp is, he's got a shot with that NBA ready build and his attitude.

Tyrone Jenkins
06-19-2011, 06:02 PM
De'Sean Butler was a BEAST at WVU. Yeah, he blew out his knee - how many football players do the same and come back. The guy isn't dead...

I actually think a 100% Butler is better at SG than a 100% Anderson.

yavozerb
06-19-2011, 07:53 PM
De'Sean Butler was a BEAST at WVU. Yeah, he blew out his knee - how many football players do the same and come back. The guy isn't dead...

I actually think a 100% Butler is better at SG than a 100% Anderson.

:lol, if you say so...

Tyrone Jenkins
06-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Here's his pre-draft link (supposed lottery pick prior to injury).

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Da-Sean-Butler-1184/

Plus you can youtube him...

Solid D
06-23-2011, 05:16 PM
He was a stud @ WV. If Chad Forcier can help Da'Sean enough to get his confidence all the way back, he should be giving Anderson a run for his money.

wildbill2u
06-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Injuries like his were career killers years ago. I think the recovery rate is much better now, but he'll have to man up on the mental side and not be scared of another injury.

Sounds like he is confident he will come back strong and I hope he does.

Mr. Body
06-28-2011, 04:21 PM
The game where he took the injury was awful. Duke had the game in hand, but Butler was still playing pretty tough in a losing cause. I mean, it was the Final Four. And then he went down -- all of LucasOil Stadium went shocked quiet, Huggins went to where he was on the floor. WV had by far the least fans in the area out of all four teams, but everyone knew what a warrior the guy was and what a heart he had. And to have a possible career-ending injury like that, after leading the team to where they were?

I don't have a lot invested in Danny Green or Richards, but Butler is a guy I hope can turn it around and find his legs - so to speak - in the pros. If not for us, then somewhere. He can be a good player. I'm not sure he will be, but I'm glad we're giving him a shot.

Tyrone Jenkins
06-28-2011, 10:08 PM
I don't have a lot invested in Danny Green or Richards, but Butler is a guy I hope can turn it around and find his legs - so to speak - in the pros. If not for us, then somewhere. He can be a good player. I'm not sure he will be, but I'm glad we're giving him a shot.

I second that - I think Butler is a great addition in that he'll be cheap (rookie 2nd yr min salary), he's not really needed so time to heal and rehap w/ the Toros is likely, and his upside is tremendous.

I for one, hope he stays w/ the Spurs for at least another year.

BackHome
06-28-2011, 11:05 PM
I think Green had the advantage and has the skills to get playing time for us this year. I think the Butler will be playing in the D-League to get his conditioning and rhythm back.

ace3g
08-05-2011, 10:40 PM
n1_xsFIprXE&feature=player_embedded Butler interview starts at :40

Bill_Brasky
08-05-2011, 10:52 PM
The game where he took the injury was awful. Duke had the game in hand, but Butler was still playing pretty tough in a losing cause. I mean, it was the Final Four. And then he went down -- all of LucasOil Stadium went shocked quiet, Huggins went to where he was on the floor. WV had by far the least fans in the area out of all four teams, but everyone knew what a warrior the guy was and what a heart he had. And to have a possible career-ending injury like that, after leading the team to where they were?

Well said. This guy is tough as nails and has a ton of heart, and he has enough skill to where if he has his head on straight, he can do great things for us. Really pulling for him to find his game with the toros, then come play next year.

rmt
08-05-2011, 10:55 PM

Why do they have them run up that hill? I'm convinced that that hill contributed to TD's bad knees.

Since the Spurs drafted Leonard at SF, what are the implications for Butler? How many minutes can either of them realistically get playing behind RJ? Maybe they'll try to trade RJ.

Tyrone Jenkins
08-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Why do they have them run up that hill? I'm convinced that that hill contributed to TD's bad knees.

Since the Spurs drafted Leonard at SF, what are the implications for Butler? How many minutes can either of them realistically get playing behind RJ? Maybe they'll try to trade RJ.

Running hills is pretty much considered the "staple" for increasing/maintaining vertical jumping ability. I'm an AAU coach and we run hills just about every week - and I can tell you that it WORKS. To be honest, I have no idea if it contributes to bad knees or not but would doubt the Spurs (and most other team sports jr high through pro) athletic trainers would allow a practice that contributes directly to injury.

I think TD's age has more to do w/ his knees than his training style...

Tyrone Jenkins
08-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Well said. This guy is tough as nails and has a ton of heart, and he has enough skill to where if he has his head on straight, he can do great things for us. Really pulling for him to find his game with the toros, then come play next year.

I think the Spurs made the absolute correct move w/ Butler. He is an SG in a SF body and has some SF tendencies (perimeter defense mostly).

There's really NO reason or precedant to think that he won't recover at least 90-95% from the injury. Keep in mind he was a projected to be a concensus lottery pick prior to the injury (that's what made it so devastating).

Two to 3 years from now, I think Butler will be good enough to start for some team in the league. It really comes down to who can replace Manu if he gets the job for the Spurs. If not, he'll be good trade bait w/ a good skills and an even better (cheaper) contract.

ace3g
09-13-2011, 04:46 PM
TheDaSeanButler Da'Sean C Butler
Played for the 1st time in an organized NBA setting since b4 the lockout.... Let's just say I got som stuff to work on. I.e. I sucked lol

Rito3d30
11-29-2011, 09:45 AM
any update on him?

TimmehC
11-29-2011, 10:16 AM
any update on him?

He only played two minutes for VEF Riga on Friday, and he's coming back to the states right away. We should get a decent look at him when camp starts.

ChumpDumper
12-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Butler joined the Toros. They play today at 1 PM.

Darkwaters
12-29-2011, 12:37 PM
Well thats a nice development.

Libri
12-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Butler joined the Toros. They play today at 1 PM.

Do you know if Gibson joined the team?

TimmehC
12-29-2011, 12:56 PM
I'm glad the Spurs didn't just kick him to the curb entirely. Dude was out of shape, and hadn't played meaningful basketball in 18 months - of course he was going to look bad.

ChumpDumper
12-29-2011, 06:31 PM
Moved well enough and grabbed some boards off the bench. Shot is off.
Do you know if Gibson joined the team?Nope.

sasffl
12-30-2011, 02:28 AM
Glad to see he's joining Toros. I hope he can play some mins this season for Spurs

ace3g
01-04-2012, 11:28 PM
2nd game he score 13 pts, 2 boards, 3 steals: http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfile/dasean_butler/index.html?nav=page

TDMVPDPOY
01-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Leonard will get mins, but I think many of them may be at PF. He was drafted to play now not sit behind RJ.

Butler on the other hand could develop into a Bowen type player who can put the ball on the floor a bit better. If healthy he reminds me of Josh Howard comming out of Wake.

The two could play together Butler is a 3, maybe can defend SG, while Kawhi can play 3 or 4 and defend 2,3,4s.

if he wants to play now and not behind rj, he has to improve his game, instead of being passive on the offensive end, we all know what he can bring defensively, but thats not enough from him when we now currently have GREEN who can do that perfectly at a cheaper rate

ABC
04-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Not on the Toros Roster anymore. Anyone know what happened to him?

ajballer4
04-09-2012, 03:15 PM
He got released. I dont know why

loveforthegame
04-09-2012, 03:16 PM
He was waived last week or the week before?? I believe Flip Murray took his place.

Bruno
04-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Butler was waived due to an injury.

ABC
04-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Too bad. He's had a rough time. Thanks for the info. :toast

ace3g
10-20-2013, 05:12 PM
KMG Sports Mgmt @KMGSportsMgmt
(http://twitter.com/KMGSportsMgmt)Da'Sean Butler had 25 points, 2 rebounds, and 4 steals for Aalstar (Belgium). sportsagentusa.com/?p=958 (http://t.co/ovjH6k9BPq) @TheDaSeanButler (http://twitter.com/TheDaSeanButler/)

4 days ago:

(http://twitter.com/KMGSportsMgmt)
@TheDaSeanButler (http://twitter.com/TheDaSeanButler/) had 20 points, 4 rebounds, 4 steals, and a block in the Belgian Cup win today for Aalstar (Belgium). sportsagentusa.com/?p=958 (http://t.co/ovjH6k9BPq)

11 days:

Da'Sean Butler had 11 points, 9 rebounds, and 2 steals in the win today for Aalstar (Belgium). sportsagentusa.com/?p=958 (http://t.co/ovjH6k9BPq) @TheDaSeanButler (http://twitter.com/TheDaSeanButler/)

15 days:

Da'Sean Butler had 15 points, 3 rebounds, a steal and block in win for Aalstar (Belgium). sportsagentusa.com/?p=958 (http://t.co/ovjH6k9BPq) @TheDaSeanButler (http://twitter.com/TheDaSeanButler/)

I'm sure the competition isn't the best but it is good to see him back on the court

http://www.okapiaalstar.be/images/stories/ploegfoto/team1314_site.jpg