PDA

View Full Version : It seems the Lakers are in deep

itsamanuthree
04-08-2011, 11:11 PM
They're on the way to a loss to Blazers right now and apparently they don't have any injury issues.

Any explanation? They were playing very well until recently.

Dallas isn't playing fantastic either, but they're just one game behind the Lakers. Would that new playoff picture, with Lakers facing Portland change the scenario for the Spurs?

:toast

spurs1990
04-08-2011, 11:15 PM
They beat the shit out of us last month. We got our own issues.

Budkin
04-08-2011, 11:16 PM
They're obviously tired and just going through the motions right now. Anyone who thinks that they won't be at the top of their game when the playoffs roll around is just stupid.

thispego
04-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Can't curse in the thread titles motherfucker

itsamanuthree
04-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Can't curse in the thread titles motherfucker

My bad.... son of a bitch

PS: Can somebody edit it or tell me how? thx

DJ Mbenga
04-08-2011, 11:24 PM
having trouble cracking 80 points seems to sum up all their problems

TheSpurglar
04-08-2011, 11:24 PM
The Lakers core isn't exactly playing heavy minutes compared to the Portland starters either. Aldridge played damn near the whole game and Miller and Wallace played 37+

The Lakers will be ready for the second season.

edgar
04-08-2011, 11:26 PM
But but but Lamar Odumb said they still had home court advantage...

:(:(

Dex
04-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Lakers will still be the Lakers come playoff time, but they don't look or seem nearly as unbeatable this season as they did last year.

DJ Mbenga
04-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Lakers will still be the Lakers come playoff time, but they don't look or seem nearly as unbeatable this season as they did last year.

u mean when the lakers had a worse stretch of games and kobe was hobbling his way into the playoffs?

Man In Black
04-08-2011, 11:35 PM
If you attack them before they set up their half-court D, they have issues. But you have to be able to play defense to offset their efficiency on O. It's recognizing when you have the advantage to push.

alchemist
04-08-2011, 11:36 PM
They're obviously tired and just going through the motions right now. Anyone who thinks that they won't be at the top of their game when the playoffs roll around is just stupid.
:wakeup

they'll probably curb stomp the Spurs on Tues. just to prove a point :(

itsamanuthree
04-08-2011, 11:44 PM
The only objective of some users here seems to be showing how much superior they are intellectually, calling stupid someone who's actually trying to provoke thought. Lame, that just lowers the quality of discussions.

TE
04-08-2011, 11:49 PM
The thing with the Lakers is they don't have the athletes to play an up and down game. They got size, but nothing more after that.

This is what will win the Spurs a series if they play the Lakers.

Other than that, we're screwed if it's a halfcourt game.

itsamanuthree
04-08-2011, 11:54 PM
The thing with the Lakers is they don't have the athletes to play an up and down game. They got size, but nothing more after that.

You could see something in that sense today, cause the Lakers lost the game but anyway outrebounded the Blazers 52-41. Blazers on the other hand outassisted Los angeles 28-14.

Man In Black
04-08-2011, 11:55 PM
the thing with the lakers is they don't have the athletes to play an up and down game. They got size, but nothing more after that.

This is what will win the spurs a series if they play the lakers.

i concur!

Holden_Caulfield
04-09-2011, 12:15 AM

That means George Hill is weapon X...

come on gh3. your time is coming.

wontstartdumbthreads
04-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Lakers seem won't the finals.

anakha
04-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Lakers seem won't the finals.

Not only have you lost the ability to start threads, you seem to have lost the ability to form sentences as well.

gospursgojas
04-09-2011, 12:31 AM
Lakers are coasting
Lakers have mentally checked out
Lakers are bored

Rummpd
04-09-2011, 12:33 AM
Not sure we can dump on them yet - lets see how they play over the next 4 days

LakerHater
04-09-2011, 12:35 AM
Yeah, its gettin real chippy over in the NBA forum!

ElNono
04-09-2011, 01:04 AM
u mean when the lakers had a worse stretch of games and kobe was hobbling his way into the playoffs?

u mean when Bynum wasn't playing and the team had West HCA all wrapped up?
Definitely not this team...

And hasn't Kome been 'hobbled' with some 'injury' he has to talk about for the past 3+ seasons? :lol

Capt Bringdown
04-09-2011, 01:54 AM
Other than not having HCA, what's different about the Lakers now? It seems like the same team that's made 3 straight finals trips & 2 straight championships. They're not invincible, but it's going to take an incredible effort to take them down in a playoff series. And they are definitely not in deep shit.

TE
04-09-2011, 02:04 AM
Other than not having HCA, what's different about the Lakers now? It seems like the same team that's made 3 straight finals trips & 2 straight championships. They're not invincible, but it's going to take an incredible effort to take them down in a playoff series. And they are definitely not in deep shit.
Pretty much this.

The Lakers will be the Lakers come playoff time. It'll take an effort like no other to dethrone them.

Capt Bringdown
04-09-2011, 03:19 AM
The Lakers will be the Lakers come playoff time. It'll take an effort like no other to dethrone them.

I'd like to see more discussion about how to beat them. I believe you have to rattle them, an all-out war.
Get very physical, to the point of perhaps getting one of your scrub players disqualified for a game or two.
Make Kobe pay a price for driving the ball. Make sure Gasol tastes elbows every now and then, make sure Odom feels the deck. Bynum's gotta wonder where the next hit is coming from - no dunks.

All of this has to happen in a game one win. You gotta break the pattern, make them think twice, make them expend the energy, face adversity.

Man In Black
04-09-2011, 04:13 AM
I'd like to see more discussion about how to beat them. I believe you have to rattle them, an all-out war.
Get very physical, to the point of perhaps getting one of your scrub players disqualified for a game or two.
Make Kobe pay a price for driving the ball. Make sure Gasol tastes elbows every now and then, make sure Odom feels the deck. Bynum's gotta wonder where the next hit is coming from - no dunks.

All of this has to happen in a game one win. You gotta break the pattern, make them think twice, make them expend the energy, face adversity.

I concur. Should the Spurs play Memphis again in the playoffs, this what they'll try to do. They've already shown that they're willing to play a physical brand of basketball.

Capt Bringdown
04-09-2011, 06:52 AM
I concur. Should the Spurs play Memphis again in the playoffs, this what they'll try to do. They've already shown that they're willing to play a physical brand of basketball.

For sure. Getting physical with the Spurs is a good strategy, especially against Manu...and Tony...and RJ...and Bonner, and...

Warlord23
04-09-2011, 07:09 AM
And hasn't Kome been 'hobbled' with some 'injury' he has to talk about for the past 3+ seasons? :lol

In b4 "warrior" reference :downspin:

G-Nob
04-09-2011, 07:22 AM
Lakers are coasting
Lakers are bored

This.

Anyone who thinks PJ won't have them ready hasn't been watching the NBA very long.

1Parker1
04-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Eh, there are certain matchups this year that can give the Lakers some trouble in the playoffs: Specifically Portland, Denver, and OKC. With that said, Lakers have been using the "ON/OFF" switch for the past 4 seasons....and I have no idea how it continues to work, but it has been. They are clearly in the "OFF" mode right now...but I have no doubts that they'll be able to turn it "ON" in the playoffs. By no means are they completely unbeatable, however, you have to have length, quickness at the PG position, and one player who has an outstanding series to counter whatever Kobe will do to have a chance at beating them. Spurs actually have potentially 2 out of 3, which isn't bad odds.

ElNono
04-09-2011, 08:18 AM

This Lakers team suffers mightily against quick and athletic back courts that like to come out running quickly on the fast break. The Laker starting back court is starting to show it's age. You couple that with good shooting from outside (like Portland did last night or the Spurs on the first game they played), and they look very beatable. I think if you go the slow and physical inside route, you're playing to their strengths.

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 08:31 AM
I like the strategy above about sticking in a scrub to assault Kobe and all combatants spend 2 games in Stern's doghouse.

:lol

Ya asshole, you.

Ginobili2Duncan
04-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Lakers are coasting
Lakers are bored

You can't be serious? Is this the excuse we give the Lakers everytime they hit a lull? No, not me it is looking more like they peaked too early. I watched the last three Laker losses and trust me they aren't coasting. I would say they wanted to win every game judging by the chippiness they played with. They just couldn't get the job done, but it is not because they mentally checked out.

Why would they coast? They still haven't locked up the number two seed and now, Dallas and Oklahoma City are breathing down their necks for it.

Seventyniner
04-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Why would they coast? They still haven't locked up the number two seed and now, Dallas and Oklahoma City are breathing down their necks for it.

This.

The Lakers aren't coasting, they're losing. Just like the Mavs' recent 4-game skid, and the Spurs' 6-gamer before it. See also the Celtics' struggles and Miami's home loss to Milwaukee.

The Lakers have a lot to play for, considering they're neck-and-neck with Boston and Miami for HCA in those potential Finals matchups. They could also completely choke away the 2 seed, but since they have a 1-game lead and the tiebreaker over Dallas, it's not nearly as big a danger.

Isitjustme?
04-09-2011, 09:42 AM
This.

Anyone who thinks PJ won't have them ready hasn't been watching the NBA very long.

Nice avatar.

tmtcsc
04-09-2011, 10:28 AM
:lol How soon we forget. The Lakers just got through sending a message to the rest of the NBA and themselves. They can turn it on when they want to and for long stretches.

Counting them out and saying they are in trouble is nonsense. When healthy and focused they are easily the favorites to win it all. I didn't want to believe it and got suckered in to thinking that their play had fallen off. Until...they steamrolled everyone, including the Spurs.

Nah, if we're going to win the finals, we'll have to figure those guys out and it will be an upset. Hands down. Bynum is tough to overcome when he gives effort.

ElNono
04-09-2011, 10:44 AM
No question they're the favorites until taken down. They're just not as dominant as last season, and their weakness is more glaring. All teams have a weakness here or there.
They certainly have a coach that knows how to force other teams to play to the Lakers strength.
They'll miss Phil the most when he's gone.

DMC
04-09-2011, 10:53 AM
You can't be serious? Is this the excuse we give the Lakers everytime they hit a lull? No, not me it is looking more like they peaked too early. I watched the last three Laker losses and trust me they aren't coasting. I would say they wanted to win every game judging by the chippiness they played with. They just couldn't get the job done, but it is not because they mentally checked out.

He is serious and he's 100% accurate. They go what, 16 and 1 trying to capture the 1 seed and when they realize it's out out reach, they throttled back.

I said before that the 6 game losing streak for SA was a good thing in that it keep the Lakers playing intense basketball instead of allowing them to cruise. They expended a ton of energy and about 25000 Angstroms of cartilage of Bynum's knee trying to catch SA. Now they are in autopilot.

Just saying it means nothing. The 1st round will be pretty telling. Obviously I would rather you be right, but I am afraid you aren't.

DMC
04-09-2011, 10:56 AM
This.

The Lakers aren't coasting, they're losing. Just like the Mavs' recent 4-game skid, and the Spurs' 6-gamer before it. See also the Celtics' struggles and Miami's home loss to Milwaukee.

The Lakers have a lot to play for, considering they're neck-and-neck with Boston and Miami for HCA in those potential Finals matchups. They could also completely choke away the 2 seed, but since they have a 1-game lead and the tiebreaker over Dallas, it's not nearly as big a danger.

HCA is a carrot on a stick being carried by a runner as fast as the Lakers. The Lakers have to hope other teams lose in order to gain that ground.

They aren't intentionally losing, they just don't have the will to win games that don't really matter that much.

Obstructed_View
04-09-2011, 11:00 AM

You really should just become a Nuggets or Mavericks fan with that lame shit. The Spurs don't need to become thugs to win, they have to share the ball and hit their shots. They also have to use their overwhelming backcourt advantage and play defense. We saw in the Mavericks game that they're capable of playing it.

Obstructed_View
04-09-2011, 11:03 AM

You really should just become a Nuggets or Mavericks fan with that lame shit. The Spurs don't need to become thugs to win, they have to share the ball and hit their shots. They also have to use their overwhelming backcourt advantage as well as playing defense. We saw in the Mavericks game that they're capable of playing it.

Most importantly, they need to run when they have the opportunity and negate the Lakers' size by beating them down the court. When those big guys are focused on getting back on defense, they can't dominate the offensive glass.

Juanobili
04-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Kobe just has something up his butt just like he did before the All-Star break

rmt
04-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Lakers are just coasting. They have nothing to play for as they hold the tiebreak against DAL - just have to hold on to #2 and they have HCA against BOS.

Don't think playing physical against LA is the way to go. Their players are a lot bigger and stronger than the Spurs. Who's going to play physical - Bonner, Manu, TP, Neal?

The only way for SA to beat them is to use their quickness before they set up their half-court defense. TP is the key. TP, Manu and Hill have to push, push, push and drive at every opportunity. Spurs' defense will have their work cut out for them. LA's front line is so big, long, athletic, and efficient. I wish Splitter were integrated - he'd really help the defense and just let the Spurs' backcourt at it.

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 11:17 AM
"Kobe just has something up his butt just like he did before the All-Star break"

It's father time's 14-incher.

- "The problem with time I've learned......eventually time always runs out."

Splits
04-09-2011, 11:33 AM
I like the strategy above about sticking in a scrub to assault Kobe and all combatants spend 2 games in Stern's doghouse.

Ya asshole, you.

Not Kobe. Artest. We all know how calm-headed he is.

dgMJMY7gQpU

He should have been expelled from the league forever for this. He's the most dangerous player in the league, just not on the floor.

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 11:39 AM
He should have been expelled from the league forever for this. He's the most dangerous player in the league, just not on the floor.

Yer mad because Artest rang.

Tougeth lucketh.

silverblk mystix
04-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Not Kobe. Artest. We all know how calm-headed he is.

dgMJMY7gQpU

Artest wanted NO part of Ben Wallace...I don't think I have seen Artest move backwards this fast since that day...most bullies are the same.

rascal
04-09-2011, 12:44 PM
You can't really take much out of wins or losses now. Teams are gearing up for the playoffs with players getting less minutes and just playing out the remaining games.

bluebellmaniac
04-09-2011, 12:44 PM
To beat LA you do what every team should do. Play to your strenght and exploit their weakness. The Lakers bench is weaker than anyone suspected. Our bench is deeper than most will admit. Offensively you keep guys moving, making the Lakers expend the energy to defend and hopefully wear Kobe down so his jump shot in the 4th is just that much more off. You also give our bench court time so Tony and Manu are rested & can do their thing in the 4th.

Will this happen? Probably not! LOL!

rascal
04-09-2011, 12:48 PM
The spurs best hope is for someone else to beat the Lakers. The Lakers are a tough matchup and Phil knows exactly how to beat the Spurs. The last blowout was the blueprint for success against the Spurs.

bluebellmaniac
04-09-2011, 12:57 PM
To beat LA you do what every team should do. Play to your strenght and exploit their weakness. The Lakers bench is weaker than anyone suspected. Our bench is deeper than most will admit. Offensively you keep guys moving, making the Lakers expend the energy to defend and hopefully wear Kobe down so his jump shot in the 4th is just that much more off. You also give our bench court time so Tony and Manu are rested & can do their thing in the 4th.

Will this happen? Probably not! LOL!

rmt
04-09-2011, 01:00 PM
The spurs best hope is for someone else to beat the Lakers. The Lakers are a tough matchup and Phil knows exactly how to beat the Spurs. The last blowout was the blueprint for success against the Spurs.

Well, then, we better hope for LA to get POR and OKC. Dal has a cupcake schedule, but might want to tank to get SA instead of LA. OKC still has a game against LA.

Or maybe MEM could soften LA up a bit. Randolph and Gasol match up well with Bynum/Gasol and they do have Battier and Tony Allen to guard Kobe even if they're missing Rudy Gay. MEM looks like they're tanking to get SA instead of LA.

Knoxxx
04-09-2011, 01:17 PM

So the Lakers will suddenly be "untired" when the playoffs come around and all their problems will be solved. Hope you are wrong on that one. :-)

TMTTRIO
04-09-2011, 01:25 PM
They'll be ready for the playoffs and we don't do well against them. So far this season Artest has closed down Manu completely in all of the games we played against them this season and Tim has also struggled against them. I don't expect this to really change. It's going come down to how Tony and the other supporting players play.

Knoxxx
04-09-2011, 01:33 PM

I like to think we got the blueprint which is get Splitter in to shove Gasol around, and do it much sooner than third quarter down by 30!

Another blueprint that won't be repeatable is Lakers throwing up garbage 3 and every shot going down. Even Pau hit his first 3 of the season that game they were that on!

Lakers did play great perimter D, and one key will be for Manu to drive on Artest and get him in foul trouble. Looking a head a bit hear though...

(oh and Timmy needs to remember not to trip over his own feet every time he gets the ball that would help)

SenorSpur
04-09-2011, 01:36 PM

^ This.

Period. Point blank.

maddnezz
04-09-2011, 03:42 PM
You really should just become a Nuggets or Mavericks fan with that lame shit. The Spurs don't need to become thugs to win, they have to share the ball and hit their shots. They also have to use their overwhelming backcourt advantage as well as playing defense. We saw in the Mavericks game that they're capable of playing it.

Most importantly, they need to run when they have the opportunity and negate the Lakers' size by beating them down the court. When those big guys are focused on getting back on defense, they can't dominate the offensive glass.Eh, I dont know, every championship we won we had some type of enforcer, a Physical guy that can lay the wood and who wont care about the results. Noone is saying be a thug but let me tell you if you aint tryin to chuck someone in the playoffs then you dont need to play and your naive if you think that no bows will get you a ring. Watch the WNBA players, they are rougher then some of the Spurs players. We had Kersey,Ferry,Willis and Horry. Who we got now? Bonner, McDice,Blair? Ok thanks for your support.

DMC
04-09-2011, 06:09 PM

I disagree. You cannot bank on the opponent missing their outside shots. We destroyed Miami from outside, then they kicked the shit out of us the next time we met (same margin).

The Lakers do not really cover the perimeter that well. They cover the paint really well though.

itsamanuthree
04-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Well, I guess the Los Angeles Flakes lost again tonight to OKC because nothing really important was at stake...

thOOdee
04-10-2011, 11:03 PM
wow...things just got interesting.....playoffs start ealy

thOOdee
04-10-2011, 11:03 PM
spurs should really try this tuesday....make the path for the lakers hard.

admiralsnackbar
04-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Are you not entertained? :lol

Mr. Body
04-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Ouch. Lakers looked pretty bad down the stretch there.

z0sa
04-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Lakers are in for a real rough ride before they can face us.

Capt Bringdown
04-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Lakers lost 7 of their last 10 last year.

Sausage
04-10-2011, 11:23 PM
johnhollinger John Hollinger
By the way, odds of Spurs tanking on Tuesday just went through the roof. Why would you push Lakers into being second-round opponent?

Fireball
04-11-2011, 04:22 AM
By the way, odds of Spurs tanking on Tuesday just went through the roof. Why would you push Lakers into being second-round opponent?

Is the season less successful if the Spurs lose to the Lakers in the 2nd round instead of the WCF? Spurs want to be champions and therefore have to beat the Lakers sooner or later.

Still Spurs starters should only play limited minutes on Tuesday ...

rmt
04-11-2011, 05:36 AM
Watched the 2nd half of the game vs OKC whose players couldn't get to the rim. Seems that the way to beat LA was to pull up for mid-range jumpers and not venture in the lane against Bynum. Must be why BOS (Allen, Pierce) does well against them. Bad luck of us - Spurs usually score in the paint or 3s - not midrange jumpers. Only Spur who has a decent one is Neal.

urunobili
04-11-2011, 05:40 AM

Money be spoken. They really are just resting and focusing on other things rather than the end of the season.

Keyser soze
04-11-2011, 10:37 AM

Keyser soze
04-11-2011, 10:40 AM

Yep. Remember all the people picking Dallas to dethrone them and get to the finals? :lol :lol :lol

itsamanuthree
04-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Money be spoken. They really are just resting and focusing on other things rather than the end of the season.

Maybe, but back then they were the number one seed and they had won a couple of games in between losses. I don't know what the match-ups story was like.

rascal
04-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Watched the 2nd half of the game vs OKC whose players couldn't get to the rim. Seems that the way to beat LA was to pull up for mid-range jumpers and not venture in the lane against Bynum. Must be why BOS (Allen, Pierce) does well against them. Bad luck of us - Spurs usually score in the paint or 3s - not midrange jumpers. Only Spur who has a decent one is Neal.

Good observation. Thats why the Spurs are easy to defend for the lakers.

Just don't give Bonner, Neal ,Hill open looks at the 3 point line and make them put the ball on the floor to create shots. They won't do much without open shots, especially Bonner .

And clog the middle with their size advantage to take away Parker's and Manu's drives to the basket. Thats how the Lakers played it the last time they met and it was an easy win.

Martin R
04-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Good observation. Thats why the Spurs are easy to defend for the lakers.

Just don't give Bonner, Neal ,Hill open looks at the 3 point line and make them put the ball on the floor to create shots. They won't do much without open shots, especially Bonner .

And clog the middle with their size advantage to take away Parker's and Manu's drives to the basket. Thats how the Lakers played it the last time they met and it was an easy win.

right on the money.

Horse
04-11-2011, 12:38 PM
He is serious and he's 100% accurate. They go what, 16 and 1 trying to capture the 1 seed and when they realize it's out out reach, they throttled back.

I said before that the 6 game losing streak for SA was a good thing in that it keep the Lakers playing intense basketball instead of allowing them to cruise. They expended a ton of energy and about 25000 Angstroms of cartilage of Bynum's knee trying to catch SA. Now they are in autopilot.

Just saying it means nothing. The 1st round will be pretty telling. Obviously I would rather you be right, but I am afraid you aren't.
I believe the our 2 victories against l.a. and the big miami win had us a little fat and overconfident. Also running away with the leagues best record all year and that made SA lose focus when la pounded us. So I say Fuck l.a.

guzmangm
04-11-2011, 12:56 PM

That'd be funny if neither team wanted to win. Spurs rested starters and the Lakers wanted to lose to get fourth. They'd be like, "Look, here's the ball, you can have it Hill." Plus Memphis tanking, there's gonna be a whole lot of horrible basketball these last few days... :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-11-2011, 08:19 PM
The Spurs have every reason to mail in tomorrow night's game, if only because an LA win assures that they will be either 2 or 3 and keep them out of the 4 spot.

Conceivably, if the Spurs win at Staples tomorrow, LA could end up with 27 losses and, if OKC wins out (@SAC, v. MIL), would drop LAL (v. SA, @SAC) to the 4 spot (assuming no similar swoon for Dallas (@HOU, v. NOH)).

No matter how great your belief in the Spurs' ability to beat LA, you'd have to guess that the Spurs would rather see LA in the Conference Finals and (assuming both can make it there) and not in the WCSF (assuming each would make it there).

Sometimes, when I post, my own genius amazes me.

thispego
04-11-2011, 08:20 PM
what genius?

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Thanks FWD for making my posting SOOOOO easy. :tu

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-11-2011, 08:30 PM
what genius?

thispego, I'd call you retarded, but you're retardeder than a retarded person. Retarded people would line up to pummel you I think. You're one of those internet people with a chip on your shoulder who probably only confronts a real person face to face if it involves picking up some underage child who happens to be walking too close to the curb as you cruise the neighborhoods in your 1982 Chevy van.

You suck the suck off of something that happens to be sucking on something sucky. Think about that, because that's what you are. Contemplate that. A sucking sucker of something sucky.

Beyond that I like you.....................a lot.

You never called me!!!!

Amuseddaysleeper
04-11-2011, 08:32 PM

thispego
04-11-2011, 08:34 PM
thispego, I'd call you retarded, but you're retardeder than a retarded person. Retarded people would line up to pummel you I think. You're one of those internet people with a chip on your shoulder who probably only confronts a real person face to face if it involves picking up some underage child who happens to be walking too close to the curb as you cruise the neighborhoods in your 1982 Chevy van.

You suck the suck off of something that happens to be sucking on something sucky. Think about that, because that's what you are. Contemplate that. A sucking sucker of something sucky.

Beyond that I like you.....................a lot.

You never called me!!!!

why you hatin on me brah? just saying i didnt see any genius in your previous post. yeesh!

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Hey Pego, if the Spurs win a title, I'll buy you a shot.

thispego
04-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Hey Pego, if the Spurs win a title, I'll buy you a shot.

alright but the bartender is gonna i.d. you on accounta you not being able to see over the bar

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 08:43 PM
I gotta bar on my head, but i'm not a barhead.

thispego
04-11-2011, 08:48 PM
you gotta bar on your head? dets fucked up. you gonna buy me one of those shots thats got cheap whiskey and tobasco in it? :vomit:

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 08:49 PM
I don't do that stuff, Peg. Irish car bomb is my favorite shot, but I'd buy you a SoCo and Lime. You seem like a SoCo and Lime kind of guy.

thispego
04-11-2011, 08:54 PM
I don't do that stuff, Peg. Irish car bomb is my favorite shot, but I'd buy you a SoCo and Lime. You seem like a SoCo and Lime kind of guy.

meh, i dont really take shots, but if i do, tequilla salt and lime

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 08:56 PM
I don't either. But it seemed appropriate.

thispego
04-11-2011, 08:59 PM
i disagree. so im gonna hold you accountable in june for your promise today. no bs, dont welsh on me.

DPG21920
04-11-2011, 09:00 PM
I only get welshed on.

thispego
04-11-2011, 09:04 PM
thats a shame. you should know that there is not a single laker fan on this board who will make good on a bet, though. lol $500 bet with koolaid man :lmao he may be able to swing a $.50 bet, but he'd probably welsh on that, too.