PDA

View Full Version : We May Have Lost But We Straight Up Punked The Blazers

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2011, 11:26 PM
dam I enjoyed this game...My man Ron Ron was fucking kicking they ass tonight...just fucking man-handling everyone...I wish the refs would let him play like this every game....it was beautiful to see....:lol and Aldridge a pussy he talking shit to Gasol but wouldn't dare look at Bynum....thee niggas some bitches....

Rest up for the play-offs LA....

and Tlong you still a mutha-fucking bitch...:lol

Tinystarz
04-08-2011, 11:27 PM
lakers http://i54.tinypic.com/b8x100.gif

Giuseppe
04-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Gettin' our ass reddened by Bulls Fan. Motherf'er, if it wasn't for Pippen you'd be O & Life.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2011, 11:30 PM
Gettin' our ass reddened by Bulls Fan. Motherf'er, if it wasn't for Pippen you'd be O & Life.

Bulls fan will disappear soon...they just making a Cameo appearance....:lol

Josepatches_
04-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Yes,rest.

Who cares about to lose HCA with Boston or Miami if Lakers aren't going to make the Finals.

Why not to be the 4th seed?

ElNono
04-08-2011, 11:33 PM
:cry :cry :cry welcher with moral victories :cry :cry :cry

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2011, 11:35 PM
Yes,rest.

Who cares about to lose HCA with Boston or Miami if Lakers aren't going to make the Finals.

Why not to be the 4th seed

and just who the fuck are you Jose...I never seen you round these parts..."Do you know who I am"....you better be prepared to wax my Jimmy before you step to Kool...I'll have you patching your ass Jose...real talk...(no PUN)

lil_penny
04-08-2011, 11:36 PM
take it like a man you bitch.. pull your pants up and walk out the room!

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2011, 11:37 PM
take it like a man you bitch.. pull your pants up and walk out the room!

ok....but before I pull my pants up I gotta pull my cock from the back of your throat...

lil_penny
04-08-2011, 11:39 PM
ok....but before I pull my pants up I gotta pull my cock from the back of your throat...

hows that ass feel? little raw? try not to sleep on your back youll be alright son.

TacoMeatJackson
04-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Nigga them bitches didn't punk no one. Lakers were down by like 30 and looking like some mark ass punks getting a hood style beatdown. And your lil' ass just as bitchmade as them.

Koolaidman. What kinda grown man name himself that kinda bullshit? Real talk.

Riddler
04-08-2011, 11:41 PM
dam I enjoyed this game...My man Ron Ron was fucking kicking they ass tonight...just fucking man-handling everyone...I wish the refs would let him play like this every game....it was beautiful to see....:lol and Aldridge a pussy he talking shit to Gasol but wouldn't dare look at Bynum....thee niggas some bitches....

Rest up for the play-offs LA....

and Tlong you still a mutha-fucking bitch...:lol

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv264/dirtybirdfan09/sheed.gif

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2011, 11:43 PM
hows that ass feel? little raw? try not to sleep on your back youll be alright son.

thanks for asking...but your ass felt good...next time though I prefer you rub yourself with Vaseline before I begin my mission....:lol

TE
04-08-2011, 11:44 PM
Damn, Kool is on a whole new different level of delusions.

spursfanincolorado
04-08-2011, 11:45 PM
0-4 / please tell me the Lakers are coasting and they are not going 0-6?

I know, PJ knows what he is doing, fiddling with the roster and playing with teams.

Kinda sad that they are losing a little composure so close to the playoffs.

I get it, they turn it on for the playoffs, etc.

Spurs are old and won't get out of the first round and don't need HCA....

LnGrrrR
04-08-2011, 11:46 PM
http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv264/dirtybirdfan09/sheed.gif

:lmao

I miss Sheed, as infuriating as he was.

Giuseppe
04-08-2011, 11:46 PM
:lmao

I miss Sheed, as infuriating as he was.

I don't, as infuriating as he was.

:lol

TacoMeatJackson
04-08-2011, 11:47 PM
taco meat gettin in that ass bitch

Word. I'm new in this joint, but this lil bitch stood out right quik. One thing I cant stand is a grown man acting like a bitch. And this Koolaidman straight punk. Wish this nigga lived in the 305, so I can find his ass and put his teeth on the curb. For real.

Bitch need to learn a street style lesson the hard way.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Nigga them bitches didn't punk no one. Lakers were down by like 30 and looking like some mark ass punks getting a hood style beatdown. And your lil' ass just as bitchmade as them.

Koolaidman. What kinda grown man name himself that kinda bullshit? Real talk.

Yep we slapped them Ho's all around the court..Ron Ron married Wallace tonight...

ask any woman on this forum just based on name alone who they would fuck first....a sissy boy who calls himself Taco Meat...or Nigga named Koolaid... you already know the deal....peep real talk...any nigga calling himself Taco meat is a fucking treasure chest for Homosexuals....:lmao

LnGrrrR
04-08-2011, 11:50 PM
I don't, as infuriating as he was.

:lol

I imagine so. :lol

Man In Black
04-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Yup LAL Bandwagon with their Dutch Rudder talk. Straight up Twinks!

All that macho talk is a cover for your lack of female genitalia.

Giuseppe
04-08-2011, 11:51 PM
Just like shaved pussy.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Word. I'm new in this joint, but this lil bitch stood out right quik. One thing I cant stand is a grown man acting like a bitch. And this Koolaidman straight punk. Wish this nigga lived in the 305, so I can find his ass and put his teeth on the curb. For real.

Bitch need to learn a street style lesson the hard way.

that's cuz you a heathen with nothing to live for...no money, no clothes, and certainly no Ho's....Niggas like you and Tyson give yourselves away for free....

You could never get on my level...while you're looking for a street fight...I'm Popping bottles and eating Sour Candies....:toast

TacoMeatJackson
04-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Yep we slapped them Ho's all around the court..Ron Ron married Wallace tonight...

ask any woman on this forum just based on name alone who they would fuck first....a sissy boy who calls himself Taco Meat...or Nigga named Koolaid... you already know the deal....peep real talk...any nigga calling himself Taco meat is a fucking treasure chest for Homosexuals....:lmao

Nigga I got my name legit in the hood. After I beat a fool's ass so bad my homeboy cracked up and said... Damn that nigga's face be looking like some gotdamn taco meat.

And if you were ever to meet up with me in the real, you find that out real quik. After a scrap with me you'd have a group of mexicans following you around picking at your face with some tortillas.

Where you'd get your name bitch? Your moms named that you shit cause you like to drink Koolaid as a youngin or something?

Sean Cagney
04-08-2011, 11:57 PM
slapped them around the court but were down 22 at one time? This makes perfect sense there! ANOTHER L!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Nigga I got my name legit in the hood. After I beat a fool's ass so bad my homeboy cracked up and said... Damn that nigga's face be looking like some gotdamn taco meat.

And if you were ever to meet up with me in the real, you find that out real quik. After a scrap with me you'd have a group of mexicans following you around picking at your face with some tortillas.

Where you'd get your name bitch? Your moms named that you shit cause you like to drink Koolaid as a youngin or something?

:sleep Another gubberment cheese eater who wants to fight....Listen it's a privilege for a guy who's ass has been turned into Taco meat to converse with Kool...you haven't earned enough stripes yet... elevate your game but until then..Imma have to cancel you bitch:

GWgMedTyJcM

TacoMeatJackson
04-09-2011, 12:07 AM
:sleep Another gubberment cheese eater who wants to fight....Listen it's a privilege for a guy who's ass has been turned into Taco meat to converse with Kool...you haven't earned enough stripes yet... elevate your game but until then..Imma have to cancel you bitch:

GWgMedTyJcM

Fool any legit street nigga will tell you that New Jack City some fake busta ass shit. And just the fact you repping this flick tells me you ain't never set foot inside a hood. Back in the day you'd get shot strolling through the hood looking like some Mr T. cartoon character, like Snipes did in that flick.

http://throwbacksnw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/new-jack-wesley-snipes_l.jpg

Shit was straight Hollywood.

tlongII
04-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Gerald don't take no shit from Ron Ron Kool.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Fool any legit street nigga will tell you that New Jack City some fake busta ass shit. And just the fact you repping this flick tells me you ain't never set foot inside a hood. Back in the day you'd get shot strolling through the hood looking like some Mr T. cartoon character, like Snipes did in that flick.

http://throwbacksnw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/new-jack-wesley-snipes_l.jpg

Shit was straight Hollywood.

only for a dick in the booty as nigga called Taco Meat....that movie was real for it times...Listen I could go on about my time in NYC but why bother...most of you niggas on here talking shit never been past your city block...you don't know shit about the world son...only your hood rat existence....but keep fucking with Kool...because I can make you famous...

TacoMeatJackson
04-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Gerald don't take no shit from Ron Ron Kool.

word. G-Force was in that lil bitch's ass all night, almost dropping a trip dub on his wanksta ass.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 12:12 AM
and if you've never been to a block party shut the fuck up...saying people didn't dress like this back in the day is very revealing of your circle of experience...lol

DPG21920
04-09-2011, 12:18 AM
:lol artest didn't have $500 to his name tonight. 0-7, just nasty

TacoMeatJackson
04-09-2011, 12:21 AM
only for a dick in the booty as nigga called Taco Meat....that movie was real for it times...Listen I could go on about my time in NYC but why bother...most of you niggas on here talking shit never been past your city block...you don't know shit about the world son...only your hood rat existence....but keep fucking with Kool...because I can make you famous...

Nigga. The 90s was my time. And the only black folk who dressed like that were rappers and entertainers. Ain't no playa with a brain gonna be showing off his earn with thick ass gold chains, fancy cars, and other expensive bullshit. That kinda shit draw attention from the narcos. Our operation was run out a small grocery store on the Upper East Side, and we rolled in straight hooptees looking like poor motherfuckers.

You off-shore your earn and then withdraw it into a dummy corp account that can't be traced to you. And if you are gonna buy a Benz or some shit, you don't roll it in the hood. You buy a condo on the beach and keep it there.

You bitchmade Mr. I been to New York.

skut_farkus
04-09-2011, 12:21 AM
and if you've never been to a block party shut the fuck up...saying people didn't dress like this back in the day is very revealing of your circle of experience...lol

your mom was a hit at the last block party I went to kool. that dude looked like the guy who dropped her scally waggin ass off at it too:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 12:22 AM
word. G-Force was in that lil bitch's ass all night, almost dropping a trip dub on his wanksta ass.

and dude 2 Live Crew played out...Snoop and Dre buried the faggots with this shit in case you didn't know...:lol Niggas ain't getting no ass off that shit...it's almost 2012 dawg....I bet you think it's playa to wear Flip-Flops and White-T's as well huh? :lol

"Gap teeth in yo mouth so my G.A.T's got to fit"...

0xS9hvs5F7s

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Nigga. The 90s was my time. And the only black folk who dressed like that were rappers and entertainers. Ain't no playa with a brain gonna be showing off his earn with thick ass gold chains, fancy cars, and other expensive bullshit. That kinda shit draw attention from the narcos. Our operation was run out a small grocery store on the Upper East Side, and we rolled in straight hooptees looking like poor motherfuckers.

You off-shore your earn and then withdraw it into a dummy corp account that can't be traced to you. And if you are gonna buy a Benz or some shit, you don't roll it in the hood. You buy a condo on the beach and keep it there.

You bitchmade Mr. I been to New York.

talking like that you "ain't" been no where...NYC is a melting pot you stupid muthafucker...even the Italian niggas, Dominicans, Columbians, Cubans, Puerto Ricans dressed like that...Yes my Pops brother lives in NYC so I got cousins and fam there too...the only ones that didn't dress like that was poor ass wannabes and they wore imitation / cheap knocks offs...this shit you talking is for silly and not real...I'm not into the drug game never have been but I've been to party after party and what you talking ain't real at all....and if it is..it's real for small timers....petty 2 bit street hustlers that don't know how to keep their hands clean:lol

TacoMeatJackson
04-09-2011, 12:31 AM
and dude 2 Live Crew played out...Snoop and Dre buried the faggots with this shit in case you didn't know...:lol Niggas ain't getting no ass off that shit...it's almost 2012 dawg....I bet you think it's playa to wear Flip-Flops and White-T's as well huh? :lol

"Gap teeth in yo mouth so my G.A.T's got to fit"...

0xS9hvs5F7s

Yeah nigga. Them cats so real that Snoop is some kinda family man and Dre be doing Sprite and Computer commercials on the regular.

The Crew ain't no gangstas, they keep it real to who they are and don't try to front like them Deathrow Cats. They just about partying and pussy. You play that shit for a bitch high on snow, and you getting ass that night, guaranteed.

I bet your ass a teenager. You sound wet lil nigga.

Crazymaddopeyo
04-09-2011, 12:37 AM

"Gap teeth in yo mouth so my dick's got to fit"...

0xS9hvs5F7s

Fixed

Crazymaddopeyo
04-09-2011, 12:38 AM
H3CNhzSUbjs

TacoMeatJackson
04-09-2011, 12:39 AM
talking like that you "ain't" been no where...NYC is a melting pot you stupid muthafucker...even the Italian niggas, Dominicans, Columbians, Cubans, Puerto Ricans dressed like that...Yes my Pops brother lives in NYC so I got cousins and fam there too...the only ones that didn't dress like that was poor ass wannabes and they wore imitation / cheap knocks offs...this shit you talking is for silly and not real...I'm not into the drug game never have been but I've been to party after party and what you talking ain't real at all....and if it is..it's real for small timers....petty 2 bit street hustlers that don't know how to keep their hands clean:lol

Nigga, if you don't know the game, then don't front like you know the game. You got the shit backwards fool. It was the wannabes, the street hustlers and corner boys who blow all they earn on some fat gold chain or expensive threads because they wanted to front like they were somebody important in the game. And soon enough, it was them who'd get busted the quickest cause they couldn't keep they cash in they pocket, drew five o's attention and got pinched.

The bustas you met at your parties were just that. Low level wannabe playas trying to act like somebody. Ain't no boss nigga gonna be high rolling in public.

Get some hair on your balls then come talk to me about real life lil' nigga. It's obvious you got all your knowledge about shit from the movies and rap videos.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Yeah nigga. Them cats so real that Snoop is some kinda family man and Dre be doing Sprite and Computer commercials on the regular.

The Crew ain't no gangstas, they keep it real to who they are and don't try to front like them Deathrow Cats. They just about partying and pussy. You play that shit for a bitch high on snow, and you getting ass that night, guaranteed.

I bet your ass a teenager. You sound wet lil nigga.

suck me nigga....the Crew never could fuck with the West Coast and wasn't nothing fake bout Death Row back in the day...maybe now but I'll be dam back in the day....Luke and them faggot in MIA knew not to fuck around with Suge and Bloods....

Snoop is certified gangsta ain't nothing fake bout Snoop....

so bitches gotta be high to fuck with your ugly ass:lmao you must be fucking some 45-50 yr old slump busters...

Take it from a real and young nigga like Kool you want 2012 tight and fly young pussy play this shit...Fuck 2 Live Krew Nigga this what I play for the Ho's..Drake Nigga..you a old stupid muthafucker...

_72u0b94-Sc

Crazymaddopeyo
04-09-2011, 12:52 AM
BrQYIzeofQc

Glass Joe ain't no punk bitch.

TacoMeatJackson
suck me nigga....the Crew never could fuck with the West Coast and wasn't nothing fake bout Death Row back in the day...maybe now but I'll be dam back in the day....Luke and them faggot in MIA knew not to fuck around with Suge and Bloods....

Snoop is certified gangsta ain't nothing fake bout Snoop....

so bitches gotta be high to fuck with your ugly ass:lmao you must be fucking some 45-50 yr old slump busters...

Take it from a real and young nigga like Kool you want 2012 tight and fly young pussy play this shit...Fuck 2 Live Krew Nigga this what I play for the Ho's..Drake Nigga..you a old stupid muthafucker...

_72u0b94-Sc

Now I know you some frontin bitch made motherfucker. What kinda teeny bopper shit is Drake, nigga? That sound like some shit 12 year old girls listen to. So I guess that why you like that shit. Your teenage ass trying to get on them 12 year olds, huh nigga?

You can't even step to me lil nigga. You green and barely out your mom's pussy. Grow some hair, get them pockets flush with earn, get your first fuck, then come see me.

Koolaid_Man
Nigga, if you don't know the game, then don't front like you know the game. You got the shit backwards fool. It was the wannabes, the street hustlers and corner boys who blow all they earn on some fat gold chain or expensive threads because they wanted to front like they were somebody important in the game. And soon enough, it was them who'd get busted the quickest cause they couldn't keep they cash in they pocket, drew five o's attention and got pinched.

The bustas you met at your parties were just that. Low level wannabe playas trying to act like somebody. Ain't no boss nigga gonna be high rolling in public.

Get some hair on your balls then come talk to me about real life lil' nigga. It's obvious you got all your knowledge about shit from the movies and rap videos.

I know the game...not the drug game but I know bout Ho's and Money and life...and that's all I need to know...Like Puffy said: "I hit dimes what I need with a 9"....all the silly ass drug running shit you speak of is for the birds...So you sold some rock...I will tell you like I tell Tyson selling rock don't mean you won't get your ass kicked it doesn't make you hard...not at all...and you're an old muthafucker you apparently haven't learnt shit...How's the return on your drug investment working out for ya...:lol you've been reduced to calling yourself Taco Meat...from Drug dealing shot calling to Taco Meat....:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Now I know you some frontin bitch made motherfucker. What kinda teeny bopper shit is Drake, nigga? That sound like some shit 12 year old girls listen to. So I guess that why you like that shit. Your teenage ass trying to get on them 12 year olds, huh nigga?

You can't even step to me lil nigga. You green and barely out your mom's pussy. Grow some hair, get them pockets flush with earn, get your first fuck, then come see me.

Dude really...you fucking chics that listen to 2 live crew that is all I need to know bout you...you ain't gettin no real pussy...who still fucks to 2 live crew..this shit is impossible...man...not with R.Kelly and Drake out there...No fucking way you getting ass to 2 Live Crew...I just don't beleive this shit...:lmao

Come and see you..Nigga please....:lmao

My Ho's and Your Ho's are like night and day I can promise you that shit...PROMISE....:lmao

Crazymaddopeyo
04-09-2011, 12:58 AM
ROXaewzZ9WE

I am the terrorist

TacoMeatJackson
04-09-2011, 01:01 AM
I know the game...not the drug game but I know bout Ho's and Money and life...and that's all I need to know...Like Puffy said: "I hit dimes what I need with a 9"....all the silly ass drug running shit you speak of is for the birds...So you sold some rock...I will tell you like I tell Tyson selling rock don't mean you won't get your ass kicked it doesn't make you hard...not at all...and you're an old muthafucker you apparently haven't learnt shit...How's the return on your drug investment working out for ya...:lol you've been reduced to calling yourself Taco Meat...from Drug dealing shot calling to Taco Meat....:lmao:lmao:lmao

Nigga you know how Florida real estate did in the 90s? Every retiree on the East Coast wanted a condo down here, and them swamps and glades were being developed around the clock to make it happen. So I took advantage of that opportunity and now sittin' fine, flush for 10 lifetimes.

That's right, lil bitch. Taco Meat. And you'd see how quick your face be looking like that if you see me in the real.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Nigga you know how Florida real estate did in the 90s? Every retiree on the East Coast wanted a condo down here, and them swamps and glades were being developed around the clock to make it happen. So I took advantage of that opportunity and now sittin' fine, flush for 10 lifetimes.

That's right, lil bitch. Taco Meat. And you'd see how quick your face be looking like that if you see me in the real.

Yep..that's what they all say....Tyson did too....you still bumping 2 Live Crew to get ass...so save it dawg....:lmao and wipe your mouth off...you're bleeding...:hat

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 01:10 AM
TacoMeat remember you called me out....this what happens when newbies try and fuck with me... lol...the board can see I'm kicking your ass but they won't admit it...:lol

TacoMeatJackson
04-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Yep..that's what they all say....Tyson did too....you still bumping 2 Live Crew to get ass...so save it dawg....:lmao and wipe your mouth off...you're bleeding...:hat

Be about it lil nigga. I know you a broke ass bitch cause you couldn't even get square on a small half dime bet. And a dude who can't afford something like that ain't getting no pussy.

500 is too deep for them shallow pockets of yours. I just gotta laugh at your ass. For real.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 01:17 AM
Be about it lil nigga. I know you a broke ass bitch cause you couldn't even get square on a small half dime bet. And a dude who can't afford something like that ain't getting no pussy.

500 is too deep for them shallow pockets of yours. I just gotta laugh at your ass. For real.

I was waiting for that...that all you got...the old defualt...the old reliable and faithful welsher...:lol

Listen I'm tempted to admit I steal cable...Like A.I won't pay for his tags it's just more convenient....

But for the record can and won't have two different meanings...

but I won't pay twice...:lol

TE
04-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Stealing cable :lmao

BoricuaCJA
04-09-2011, 03:18 AM
Stealing cable :lmao
Who the fuck has cable anymore really other than people who are less fortunate. Another strike for Kool being the wanksta he is. Always talking about all this money and pussy he has but can't provide any proof or even pay a simple bet where HE upped the stakes. We all know he is just a little boy thinking we can't see through his bullshit.

Roger Freemason Jr.
04-09-2011, 03:45 AM
TacoMeat remember you called me out....this what happens when newbies try and fuck with me... lol...the board can see I'm kicking your ass but they won't admit it...:lol

Nobody likes you.

hehateme
04-09-2011, 03:50 AM

Isn't that last part a quote from a Rush Hour movie? You fucking scrub, movie quoting, cake eating faggot...get some real lines then come bring it.

Lefty's understudy
04-09-2011, 04:02 AM
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=765859011484&id=b4ae0a140f2a6e80030fd8414aaf20e9&url=http%3a%2f%2fart.ngfiles.com%2fimages%2f116%2f jae_u-mad-bro.jpg

Lefty's understudy
04-09-2011, 04:10 AM
bdX92_596i4

ChumpDumper
04-09-2011, 04:42 AM
lakers lost in every way possible

TampaDude
04-09-2011, 06:02 AM
:lol @ this thread...

Muser
04-09-2011, 06:55 AM
Shooting 4-14 and letting your man go for 19/13 = kicking ass.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 07:25 AM
Who the fuck has cable anymore really other than people who are less fortunate. Another strike for Kool being the wanksta he is. Always talking about all this money and pussy he has but can't provide any proof or even pay a simple bet where HE upped the stakes. We all know he is just a little boy thinking we can't see through his bullshit.

what kind of silly ass talk is this....Cable???...almost everyone in America has cable...my man...you from third world or what?

and yes I am less fortunate because I don't have NBA money....but then you don't have Kool money either...:lol and that $500 you can keep tricking for it...:lol

ok Mr. Third World...

dbestpro
04-09-2011, 08:17 AM
So maybe we a poll is in order.

Who is getting their ass handed to them worse, the Lakers or their trolls?

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Ron Artest owns Wallace....Put his hands all over Wallace's face...lol

bup3aZoQ1Ss

Ron Artest Breakin Wallace's Ankles:

tilkA89N1nQ