PDA

View Full Version : Laker trolls

spursfanincolorado
04-08-2011, 11:28 PM
It will be nice now that the Laker trolls are back hiding under their bridges.

Too bad they can't get a 6 game losing streak....

No injuries???

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Please.

Isitjustme?
04-09-2011, 08:57 AM
Please.

So much for the number one seed...

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 09:01 AM
- "anybody anywhere"

- Kobe Bryant

Isitjustme?
04-09-2011, 09:06 AM
- "anybody anywhere"

- Kobe Bryant

"32 years, 229 days"
"1,298 games"
"44,051 minutes"

- Kobe Bryant's body

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 09:08 AM
"32 years, 229 days"
"1,298 games"
"44,051 minutes"

- Kobe Bryant's body

- "I don't forget anything."

- Kobe Bryant - June 17, 2010

Isitjustme?
04-09-2011, 09:13 AM
When you get old, talk is harder and harder to back up. I'm sure there are some great Bill Russell quotes out there, doesn't mean I'd be afraid to face him in a series...

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 09:20 AM
When you get old, talk is harder and harder to back up.

All one can do is:::make the playoffs and win the last game you play. Bryant's done exactly that over two consecutive Junes.

Your team can't even get to a Back-2-Back.

Isitjustme?
04-09-2011, 09:28 AM
All one can do is:::make the playoffs and win the last game you play. Bryant's done exactly that over two consecutive Junes.

The end's coming very soon, better say your prayers and hope for the best, because it could be like the post-Magic era again real soon..

ChuckD
04-09-2011, 09:45 AM
The end's coming very soon, better say your prayers and hope for the best, because it could be like the post-Magic era again real soon..

This. Phil always leaves a corpse when he walks away from a team. They literally have nothing in the pipeline to build around. Don't come at me with Andrew Bynum. You can build a defense around Bynum, but you can't build a team around him.

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 09:45 AM

If we fail we'll use Gasol to attempt to come back. At failure Kobe will run him off, and we can get fine return for him, so, we may not have to be down long. Bryant will not wait and be tardy like after Colorado. He'll mandate changes immediately. He blew his prime fuckin' the dog. He won't make that mistake again.

ChuckD
04-09-2011, 09:50 AM
If we fail we'll use Gasol to attempt to come back. At failure Kobe will run him off, and we can get fine return for him, so, we may not have to be down long. Bryant will not wait and be tardy like after Colorado. He'll mandate changes immediately. He blew his prime fuckin' the dog. He won't make that mistake again.

People understand what Gasol is without Kobe. They just need to cue up several years of Memphis film showing 12 playoff games without a win. Then they need to look at the salary. Then they need to look at the birth certificate.

Strategic
04-09-2011, 09:51 AM
- "I don't forget anything."

- Kobe Bryant - June 17, 2010

"I want out of L.A." "I feel like I'm trying to cut steak with a butter knife."

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

I wonder if he remembers saying these things?

:nope :nope :nope :idiot

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 09:54 AM
"I want out of L.A." "I feel like I'm trying to cut steak with a butter knife."

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

I wonder if he remembers saying these things?

:nope :nope :nope :idiot

You don't win NBA Titles by doing good.

Dragging Buss kicking & screaming down to the Wells Fargo was only delayed because Bryant was screwin' around in Colorado.

A painful lesson he'll take to his grave along with at least 5 NBA Titles.

easy7
04-09-2011, 10:29 AM

Dragging Buss kicking & screaming down to the Wells Fargo was only delayed because Bryant was screwin' around in Colorado.

Don't forget that the wife also got a ring for the Colorado mess.

Kobe 5
Wife 1

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Don't forget that the wife also got a ring for the Colorado mess.

Kobe 5
Wife 1

He bought it before Colorado. You don't buy something like that off a rack, dummy.

100%duncan
04-09-2011, 10:44 AM

and your team is the house of donations

4>0rings
04-09-2011, 10:58 AM
The owners are quite upset at the Laker troll news.

DMC
04-09-2011, 11:01 AM

I have to agree with this. Threatening to quit was the best thing Kobe could have done. It was obvious the upper management was content to just sell tickets for the Kobe show.

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 11:12 AM
It's just that he was so tardy. His prime's prime was wasted because of his recklessness in Colorado. If he hadn't been distracted by his own failures he'd a been able to erect a bridge from the Daddy days to the end. That 3 year chasm is a stain that he'll,,,,that we'll always look back on with regret.

easy7
04-09-2011, 11:38 AM
He bought it before Colorado. You don't buy something like that off a rack, dummy.

STFU, no Colorado, no wife ring. If you have enough money you can get anything, even for the raped girl to drop the charges. :hat
Kobe rapedPERIOD.

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 11:41 AM
STFU, no Colorado, no wife ring. If you have enough money you can get anything., even for the raped girl to drop the charges. :hat
Kobe rapedPERIOD.

You've no room. Your Neal raped as well.

Splits
04-09-2011, 12:26 PM

Kobe, a multi-millionaire, paid off his victim.

Neal, a broke college student with a public defender, went to a trial and was acquitted by a jury of his peers.

Fail.

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Neal rapedPERIOD

Isitjustme?
04-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Neal rapedPERIOD

He was acquitted in a court of law...

Isitjustme?
04-09-2011, 03:28 PM

What a coincidence that he cheats and his wife gets a multi-million dollar ring...

disciple
04-09-2011, 04:44 PM

You must be joking. Neal WENT to trial and was found innocent. Kobe NEVER went to trial. His money got him out of it. All that says is he WAS guilty. Why else would he have done what is so obviously a guilty persons way out.

Stop sounding like an idiot. Please, do yourself a favor and don't try and make excuses for what Kobe did.

Bill_Brasky
04-09-2011, 04:48 PM

It's not even close to the same thing. Neal actually faced the possibility of going to prison and being labeled as a sex offender for the rest of his life, and was proven to be not guilty.

Kobe knew that trial would never go through and was more concerned with how to keep his wife at bay rather then the actual charge itself.

Giuseppe
04-09-2011, 06:01 PM
You must be joking. Neal WENT to trial and was found innocent. Kobe NEVER went to trial. His money got him out of it. All that says is he WAS guilty. Why else would he have done what is so obviously a guilty persons way out.

Stop sounding like an idiot. Please, do yourself a favor and don't try and make excuses for what Kobe did.

I never have. Kobe rapedPERIOD.

So did your Neal.

15 and counting
04-10-2011, 12:36 AM

What a difference a year makes. Last year Spurs fan would not even think of saying this about the Lakers. Now all of sudden they become brave. Sit down you disruptive student. Let the season play out before getting too cocky and do not embarrass the true Spurs fans. The Lakeshow are and will always be great. Count the rings son.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Should be a fun post season. Haven't looked forward to the playoffs this much in a few years now. :tu

Cry Havoc
04-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Culby has done something I never thought possible: He has taken the crown of worst poster on SpursTalk away from koriwhat and ran off with it, cradling it to his chest like a cheap bottle of whiskey. Unbelievable. To think how much joy he gets from spending hours a day posting the same 2-3 lines of text ad-naseum, ad-infinitum is a staggering but sad perspective into how banal his life must be outside of SpursTalk.

Splits
04-10-2011, 01:50 AM
Culby has done something I never thought possible: He has taken the crown of worst poster on SpursTalk away from koriwhat and ran off with it, cradling it to his chest like a cheap bottle of whiskey. Unbelievable. To think how much joy he gets from spending hours a day posting the same 2-3 lines of text ad-naseum, ad-infinitum is a staggering but sad perspective into how banal his life must be outside of SpursTalk.

While all of this may be true, is he a bigger sinner than one who promises game grades for weeks and doesn't deliver? j/k CH

http://art.ngfiles.com/images/47/archon68_do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

dualmax
04-10-2011, 02:00 AM
How much is the Lakers payroll? and how much is the Spurs? Have Spurs ever need a ridiculous trade to win a Championship? Nope.

mouse
04-10-2011, 03:00 AM
This topic is a perfect example how a "successful" website is moderated.

After all how long would a "TRoll" topic last at MavTalk,SpursReport, or LakersGround?

The truth is people want to express themselves online without having to walk on eggshells or have to kiss some Moderator's ass in order to say what's on they're mind!

I hope many of you share this topic with webmaster's on all those links on your bookmarks. Remember people thought MySpace was the shit before facebook so improvement is good.

Remember unless your screen name is the name on your birth certificate, then really we are "all" TRolls.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/nn.jpg

Giuseppe
04-10-2011, 06:35 AM
^Mouse is absolutely correct:::these Boards should be the template that is used across the spectrum. The ease & clarity to which the quality manifests itself here is the true wonderment.

It never grows old to cite these statutes, and the people responsible who are held in high esteem are humbly aware & ever vigilant.

Axe Murderer
04-10-2011, 11:09 AM
^Mouse is absolutely correct:::these Boards should be the template that is used across the spectrum. The ease & clarity to which the quality manifests itself here is the true wonderment.

It never grows old to cite these statutes, and the people responsible who are held in high esteem are humbly aware & ever vigilant.

The truth is that I just don't have time for you, or anyone else. My life consists of partying, fitness, and focusing on the my future ahead of me. I won't make the same mistake ever again by wasting time or feelings on anyone that clearly isn't worth it....Just saying.

Axe Murderer
04-10-2011, 11:35 AM
why are you wasting time and feelings on the raptors then :lmao

I hated how things turned out, and it hurts me to have to move on. But I'll always have feelings and care for you, just thought you should know that ♥

Kyle Orton
04-10-2011, 11:35 AM

Even though you may not realize it, I'm always thinking of you. I'm not gonna fucking give up on this, so you may as well forget about me bailing, even if you put on a facade in front of your friends at a mall....

Axe Murderer
04-10-2011, 11:36 AM

mn Lisa, that is harsh. Yes I know I've never had a job or graduated high school but my "job" right now is to go out and party while not getting into trouble. That's just how it is, and I am working on my GED as of now so you can't say I'm not trying. You only live once Lisa, and this is my life and I'm having fun! You should be supporting me instead of tearing me down...

Kyle Orton
04-10-2011, 11:37 AM
last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

Axe Murderer
04-10-2011, 11:39 AM
last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

So I like how when I have feelings for someone my status updates are always so soft and caring. But then when I'm back on the creep they're just straight up dirty and careless lol.

Kyle Orton
04-10-2011, 11:41 AM
You seriously thought I was gay? Lol nope, but I have to say it was a good April Fool prank. There is a beautiful girl who I really like, and thats the truth :)

Axe Murderer
04-10-2011, 11:44 AM
This weekend....Creep mode isn't the only thing that's happening. Now Sniper mode will be put into effect! If I see a target (Hot girl) walking around, then my eyes will be the scope lol! I'm locked on to her and then bam! I get her bahaha!!

Cry Havoc
04-10-2011, 12:09 PM
While all of this may be true, is he a bigger sinner than one who promises game grades for weeks and doesn't deliver? j/k CH

They'll be back for playoffs, I guarantee.