PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I'm getting a paycheck next week!

LnGrrrR
04-08-2011, 11:49 PM
So, does the Tea Party turn on the Republicans? They only were able to secure 38.5b in cuts.

Wild Cobra
04-09-2011, 12:15 AM
I guess that depends on where the compromises took place. Anyone thinking they would get the whole deal isn't realistic anyway.

baseline bum
04-09-2011, 12:40 AM
So, does the Tea Party turn on the Republicans? They only were able to secure 38.5b in cuts.

Why would the Republicans turn on the Republicans?

LnGrrrR
04-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Why would the Republicans turn on the Republicans?

Oh, lots of reasons...

boutons_deux
04-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Taliban Repugs will turn on any Repug they think is a millimeter to the left of them.

VRWC-funded tea baggers and their freshman Congresspeople were/are itching for shutdown. It's all part of the VRWC hate/destroy-govt-as-ONLY-problem. The more VRWC can fuck up govt, the more it "proves" how fucked up govt IS the ONLY problem.

Same kind of LIE as trickle-down/voodoo economics. Just get rid of taxes and the super-wealthy class' wealth will trickle down to us all.

Just get rid of govt and all will be well.

Cock Bros have funded/hired tea bagger Congress people to gut/defund EPA, IRS, CFPA, SEC so Cock Industries can increasingly destroy earth, air, water, food without penalty and speculate with commodities.

jack sommerset
04-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Never should have been a doubt.

jack sommerset
04-09-2011, 01:26 PM

Tea Party peeps need to keep putting pressure on repugs and dems. Keep preaching "cut spending" and getting rid of the Obamacare. The senate has to vote on Obamacare, that was apart of the budget deal. There are 4-5 democrats that could flip sides ending that mess of a bill maybe more. It will eventually be repealed, dems and barry need to just end the thing now, pull the bandaid off fast and move on. I bet barry would get a free pass from the majority of independence if he ends the obamacare nonsense.

LnGrrrR
04-09-2011, 01:55 PM
At least the Tea Party is honest about their intentions, and live up to their convictions. I can respect that.

boutons_deux
04-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Tea Party members Michele Bachmann, Rand Paul blast budget deal as John Boehner claims victory

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/04/09/2011-04-09_tea_party_members_michele_bachmann_rand_paul_bl ast_budget_deal_as_john_boehner_c.html

============

Extremist assholes like Bachmann and Paul are gonna split the Repug vote and assure Barry's win in 2012.

Kyle Orton
04-09-2011, 05:27 PM
At least the Tea Party is honest about their intentions, and live up to their convictions. I can respect that.

Bullshit, the Tea Party people claiming that they want funding for Planned Parenthood cut off completely because of the budget are lying and hiding their intentions in an incredibly obvious, boldfaced manner.

LnGrrrR
04-09-2011, 05:34 PM
Bullshit, the Tea Party people claiming that they want funding for Planned Parenthood cut off completely because of the budget are lying and hiding their intentions in an incredibly obvious, boldfaced manner.

Well, yes. If you support cutting funding, cool. But focusing solely on Planned Parenthood/ EPA is pretty bogus.

Marcus Bryant
04-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Taliban Repugs will turn on any Repug they think is a millimeter to the left of them.

VRWC-funded tea baggers and their freshman Congresspeople were/are itching for shutdown. It's all part of the VRWC hate/destroy-govt-as-ONLY-problem. The more VRWC can fuck up govt, the more it "proves" how fucked up govt ....continued gibberish

Read this and pray you don't end up like this, whatever your political persuasion.

boutons_deux
04-09-2011, 07:17 PM
lex parsimoniae

... and MB has no better explanation.

johnsmith
04-09-2011, 11:48 PM
lex parsimoniae

... and MB has no better explanation.

No, no no...........Boutons, you don't get it, what MB is trying to say is that you're a fucked up, scared, paranoid, idiot.

Does that help?

johnsmith
04-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Scared and paranoid seems redundant...........my bad.

ducks
04-10-2011, 12:09 AM
do not tell the gov the dem will say keep spending raise taxes on the rich
they did something wrong they got rich

Nbadan
04-10-2011, 01:29 AM

so true...the Tea Party has a social agenda not a deficit spending agenda, they are simply attempting to hold Boner and the rest of the GOP hostage with this budget deal until the GOP agrees to push its social/pro-business, anti-enviroment agenda harder.....

Nbadan
04-10-2011, 01:32 AM
do not tell the gov the dem will say keep spending raise taxes on the rich
they did something wrong they got rich

your a dumbass...the really rich will be rich whether they pay a 25 or 50 tax rate..

ManuBalboa
04-10-2011, 01:53 AM
Tea Party are a bunch of posers. Keep focusing on your meaningless social issues that have nothing to do with the big picture.

waaaaaaa abortion waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Pretending like you care about some crackhead's baby that you will bitch about supporting on your tax dime and probably rob your ass in the future will not get you into Heaven. How about your take 5 and put an end to this world police bullshit for a couple years.

johnsmith
04-10-2011, 08:23 AM
Tea Party..... How about your take 5 and put an end to this world police bullshit for a couple years.

:lmao Ummmm, I don't know how to tell you this, but....

MannyIsGod
04-10-2011, 11:57 AM

LOL? Serious?

LnGrrrR
04-10-2011, 05:34 PM
LOL? Serious?

I'm sure there are many Tea Party supporters who think the deficit is our most pressing situation, and demand action on that front. Of course, the Tea Partiers who only want to cut out Planned Parenthood, and don't touch, say, the military budget, or who don't want higher taxes, are ingenuous at best.

baseline bum
04-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Of course, the Tea Partiers who only want to cut out Planned Parenthood, and don't touch, say, the military budget, or who don't want higher taxes, are ingenuous at best.

Man, that really narrows the field down!

LnGrrrR
04-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Man, that really narrows the field down!

A bit, yes :)

Kyle Orton
04-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Any teapartier who thinks the national deficit problem can be solved without tax hikes to the rich and massive law changes (like abolishing NAFTA) are kidding themselves. Spending needs to go down, and taxes need to go up. One or the other isn't gonna get rid of a national deficit this big with interest rates this high.

RandomGuy
04-11-2011, 10:11 AM

I really don't believe the Dems caved again to people who have stated pretty publically that they aren't interested in comprimise. One side gives and gives and gives, and the other keeps pushing. There is some danger of giving in to zealots.

Sokay, when it comes down to brass tacks, let the extremists pushing for this make the cuts on less than 1% of the federal budget take the heat for cutting heating subsidies for senior citizens living below the poverty level or whatever "wasteful" spending they decide to cut so rich people can pay .000001% less in yearly taxes.

I do have to give props to the rather brave Republican to had the sack to propose changes to Medicare. I give the odds on his reelection to be slim after AARP gets ahold of his ass. Sad, because we need someone willing to stick his neck out to fix the problem.

ducks
04-11-2011, 10:20 AM
your a dumbass...the really rich will be rich whether they pay a 25 or 50 tax rate..

and the gov will keep spending it and pretty soon they will not get as much because they already got it and the defieciets get bigger

boutons_deux
04-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Repugs got none of their social extortions through, none of which had anything to with defict & spending:

no defunding of EPA, of PPA, etc.

the actual spending cuts are all for the low-end Human-Americans