PDA

View Full Version : Ofwgkta

monosylab1k
04-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Finally got around to giving these guys a listen. only listened to Bastard, Earl, and Radical so far. Also checked out some of their live performances at SXSW on youtube.

I will have a segment devoted to these guys in a future edition of The Mono Show, but at the moment what I'll say is I'm simultaneously fascinated by these guys and also wondering what the big fucking deal is.

monosylab1k
04-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Also, someone needs to inform them that not every song has to be about raping people.

monosylab1k
04-09-2011, 01:42 AM
and FUCK THE STUPID FUCKING "CAN'T CAPITALIZE EVERYTHING IN A POST, EVEN A THREAD TITLE" BULLSHIT ON THIS STUPID FAGGOT ASS SITE. GODDAMMIT THIS IS THE FUCKING FAGGIEST FUCKING CUNTNOZZLE THING ABOUT THIS GAY ASS SITE.

2pac > Kobe
04-10-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm not a huge fan but my friend fucking worships them

oh crap
04-10-2011, 12:58 PM
gimmick rap at it's worst. the shock factor will eventually wear off and soon enough people won't remember this shitty, overrated act.

monosylab1k
04-10-2011, 01:36 PM
gimmick rap at it's worst. the shock factor will eventually wear off and soon enough people won't remember this shitty, overrated act.

musically I don't think you can call them a gimmick at all. Lyrically, yes.

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2011, 01:55 PM
You see their live performance on fallon?
KIOtLeJNrRU

monosylab1k
04-10-2011, 02:28 PM
You see their live performance on fallon?
KIOtLeJNrRU

:tu

also LOL at IronMexican claiming they bombed at SXSW. They killed it, Odd Future is all anyone talks about when this year's SXSW is mentioned. it was even better that the one show where all the record lebel executives and bigwigs showed up was the one where the cussed everybody out and left early.

Stringer_Bell
04-10-2011, 02:45 PM
The beats themselves are what I like the most, it's like dark carnival/fairytale music...the total opposite of another one of my favorite groups, Panacea. Each rapper in the crew has a totally different style and character, reminds me of Wu-Tang in a way but these guys seem to care more about melody in the middle of lyrical madness.

PpsQI6iRx-s
UEu3POhCeV8

IronMexican
04-10-2011, 03:29 PM
:tu

also LOL at IronMexican claiming they bombed at SXSW. They killed it, Odd Future is all anyone talks about when this year's SXSW is mentioned. it was even better that the one show where all the record lebel executives and bigwigs showed up was the one where the cussed everybody out and left early.

I said they bombed their last performance. Leaving in the middle third song isn't bombing?

I also said they did great on another performance.

Props to these guys "originality". It's absolutely nothing Gravediggaz weren't doing:tu

monosylab1k
04-10-2011, 04:01 PM
I said they bombed their last performance. Leaving in the middle third song isn't bombing?

Not in these circumstances, no.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2011-03-24/music/sxsw-meets-its-odd-future/

Props to these guys "originality". It's absolutely nothing Gravediggaz weren't doing:tu

:lmao like you've ever listened to Gravediggaz. What indiefag blogger made that comparison? "Hey they rap about raping and killing people all the time! Just like Gravediggaz!" Saying they're exactly like Gravediggaz is like saying that the Coen Brothers and Eli Roth are exactly the same cuz they both tend to make violent films.

Lyrically they're too one-note like I already said. And they all suck at rapping except Tyler and Earl, neither of whom are all that great either. Musically I think they're pretty damn impressive tho.

IronMexican
04-10-2011, 05:37 PM
There's a reason they get butthurt when someone gives them that comparison. I give them props for starting up enough stuff to make themselves big. I don't hate the music as much as I hate all these boners for them.

IronMexican
04-10-2011, 05:38 PM
:lol me living in South LA and not hearing gravediggaz. Funny, chink.

monosylab1k
04-10-2011, 05:39 PM
:lol me living in South LA and not hearing gravediggaz. Funny, chink.

:lmao yeah because Gravediggaz was such a west coast group, right?

IronMexican
04-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Yeah, brah living around black people I'm not going to know most of these groups. Keep on going, bro.

I really dig Yonkers, but the only other thing I've ever heard was Bastard, and I didn't like it. Maybe Tyler would be more my thing.

monosylab1k
04-27-2011, 04:22 PM
UcfP9ofyeP0

BlackSwordsMan
06-18-2011, 04:21 PM
sWMOEVdXR2o

Monostradamus
06-18-2011, 05:04 PM
why does a 30 year old asian listen to so much rap, bro?

Why does a skinny white fisherboy pretend to be a hardass indian nigga on the internet?

BlackSwordsMan
06-18-2011, 06:10 PM
It has good beats.

BlackSwordsMan
06-18-2011, 06:11 PM
is he korean? they're pretty hot

ashbeeigh
06-18-2011, 06:29 PM
This is the group that said they were going to stab Bruno Mars and BoB? Class act going after fucking pop artists.

http://musicovertime.com/2011/05/11/bruno-mars-replies-to-tyler-the-creators-yonkers-diss/

Monostradamus
06-18-2011, 06:45 PM
This is the group that said they were going to stab Bruno Mars and BoB? Class act going after fucking pop artists.

http://musicovertime.com/2011/05/11/bruno-mars-replies-to-tyler-the-creators-yonkers-diss/

Im a Demon fill your daughter up with semen,
with Supreme embroidered logos, making fun of homos (cause its funny)
Tommy rugby hilfiger screaming ###### with a cluck
Im a fuckin Nazi with a condom, barely give a fuck
Odd Future Wolf Gang, Fuck Lame, 91
We hockey fuckin Marksmen, hit you with the Wolf Gang Puck,
Trucks thunder now shes in the trunk wondering
why shes about to get raped and chopped up, lumber
He said write a sixteen, well she was seventeen
and im only eighteen and thats statutory rape
And if you fuckin snitch on me I guess i'll make the great escape
to have a date with your dead body and I cannot be late
Might do a Ted Bundy , if they find me at my home
guess I gotta fuckin roam all alone
in the streets, gotta hustle drugs for food.
Gotta sell beats for clothes if I really wanna eat
Fuck You

BlackSwordsMan
06-18-2011, 06:51 PM

He also said Fuck Haley. You mad bro?

BlackSwordsMan
06-18-2011, 06:52 PM
They also talk a lot about anti-god views and wear inverted crosses.
They are meanies and probably stinky!

Oscar DeLa
06-18-2011, 07:28 PM
I don't know what it is but bald mavs fans need their own internet show

ashbeeigh
06-18-2011, 08:11 PM
He also said Fuck Haley. You mad bro?

Not so much. :lol