PDA

View Full Version : Insidious

Sense
04-09-2011, 03:29 AM
Just saw this at the Quarry for the "midnight" showing...

Shit's fucking legit!

Go watch this shit, worth the money.. you'll get your share of scares..

didn't notice a thread..

If you keep reading the reviews, which I had no clue about until after I watched it... you can see that the phrase "scariest movie I've seen in a long time" comes up quite a lot, and it's there for a reason. Don't let the PG-13 fool you, this movie will scare the hell out of you.

Sense
04-09-2011, 10:38 AM
best thriller music ever... the beginning was better than the ending, but they did what they could to finish the story, I was able to predict what was going to happen half way through the movie.. but still a good movie.

benefactor
04-09-2011, 05:51 PM
My wife was talking to me about going to see this. I wasn't sure at first but perhaps I'll check it out now.

Sisk
04-09-2011, 06:37 PM
I've heard good things from a few people

lil'mo
04-09-2011, 07:55 PM
scary movies are fuckin stupid

Sense
04-10-2011, 12:54 AM
scary movies are fuckin stupid

This is probably why I made a thread about this movie.. I'm not a big scary movie guy, most of the time I get bored and it's easy to predict what's going to happen, or what the twist is...

In this movie I kind of did the same but they definitely had surprises..

it's been a while since I've paid to see a "Scary" movie, so I was pleasantly surprised..they're trying to change things..

v2freak
04-10-2011, 02:13 AM
I haven't heard much about the movie. Does it have one of those hand-held camera deals?