PDA

View Full Version : Which team is better, Thunder or Nuggets?

spursbird
04-10-2011, 06:36 AM
After trading Melo, the Nuggets has got amazing amount of talents. There are 8 players in the team who can score 10+ points per game:wow. They went 17-6 after Melo had gone. Lacking a quality bench bigman is their main issue IMO.
The Thunder also had plenty of talents. Durant and Westbrook are both all-star players. Ibaka has developed into a perfect defensive big. Trading for Perkins make their interior defense much better. And Sefolosha is one of the best defensive wings in the league. Their main issue might be lacking of experience.
So what do you think? If they match up in the first round, who would win? Do they have a chance to beat the Spurs?

MavFan6488
04-10-2011, 06:43 AM
thunder. they have 2 all-stars and a true center.

if they match up i'd say thunder in 6. they have a pretty good chance to beat anybody this year.

LkrFan
04-10-2011, 07:12 AM
Thunder is the better - more complete team. I never trust George Karl in the playoffs. Not even when he had Rainman and GP. They can't beat the Spurs this year because they won't play you guys. In 2012, when they are a 2 seed playing against a 7 seeded Spurs team, they will win 4-1. You heard it hear first. :toast

admiralsnackbar
04-10-2011, 08:12 AM
It'd be a fun,hard-fought series to watch, but in the end I just don't see the Nugs getting to game 6, much less prevailing.

Also have to +1 LkrFan re: Coach Karl. I have yet to see him in a PO situation where he hasn't been severely out-coached and/or (usually and) emotionally overwhelmed.

Texas_Ranger
04-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Nuggets in 7

JustBlaze
04-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Booger eater's team wins in 6. I expect him to go to the line 15+ times every game.

Pelicans78
04-10-2011, 09:35 AM
The Thunder are better in my opinion. Perkins and Ibaka can neutralize Nene and Durant/Harden/Westbrook give them an edge in the perimeter.

tlongII
04-10-2011, 10:23 AM
OKC just beat Denver home and away so it's pretty clear they're the better team.

HarlemHeat37
04-10-2011, 10:26 AM
OKC is definitely better, but the coaching issue is irrelevant..Scott Brooks was a huge reason that OKC lost to the Lakers last year, we'll see if further experience helps him out..

Teams like Denver can usually win a round in the playoffs, but their lack of a superstar player will hurt them in the long run IMO, despite their historically deep roster..

Kyle Orton
04-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Scott Brooks was a huge reason that OKC lost to the Lakers last year, we'll see if further experience helps him out..

Who's a worse coach, Scott Brooks or Mike McCarthy :lol

Axe Murderer
04-10-2011, 11:05 AM
After trading Melo, the Nuggets has got amazing amount of talents. There are 8 players in the team who can score 10+ points per game:wow. They went 17-6 after Melo had gone. Lacking a quality bench bigman is their main issue IMO.
The Thunder also had plenty of talents. Durant and Westbrook are both all-star players. Ibaka has developed into a perfect defensive big. Trading for Perkins make their interior defense much better. And Sefolosha is one of the best defensive wings in the league. Their main issue might be lacking of experience.
So what do you think? If they match up in the first round, who would win? Do they have a chance to beat the Spurs?

i probably shouldn't be speaking for taylor here, but it sounds like to me he doesn't have a problem with you going to the gym, he just kinda feels like you may have had oppurtunities to hang out with him and you haven't taken them, and speaking from personal experience, it hurts, when you feel like a friend is bailing on you. Whether you mean to or not, it still feels like you are bailing. Now, i'm not there so I don't know the whole story, but that's just my take on what i've read here.

Kyle Orton
04-10-2011, 11:12 AM
:lmao where are these quotes coming from?

Axe Murderer
04-10-2011, 11:13 AM
this idiot me and MD are friends with on fb :lol

Kyle Orton
04-10-2011, 11:14 AM
PM me his page :lol

100%duncan
04-10-2011, 11:50 AM
nuggets, thunder so overrated and for lakerfan, cool story