04-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Saucy or not?

Discuss...

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2011, 04:16 PM
ranch saucy? imo

Bill_Brasky
04-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Very spicy, extra wet, with lots of ranch.

Chachachango
04-10-2011, 04:53 PM
damn, got hungry.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-10-2011, 04:54 PM
My only requirement is that it's chicken.

monosylab1k
04-10-2011, 05:03 PM
I used to be a ranch on wings guy all the way, but lately I've come to appreciate blue cheese.

xellos88330
04-10-2011, 05:23 PM
I only use ranch on the non-saucy wings. Bleu Cheese is ok as a substitute. I prefer extremely wet saucy wings. The spicier the better.

Sec24Row7
04-10-2011, 05:29 PM
My only requirement is that it's chicken.

Had some chipotle duck wings the other day.... Damn good

Viva Las Espuelas
04-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Had some chipotle duck wings the other day.... Damn good

Wow. That sounds real good.

David Bowie
04-10-2011, 08:15 PM
I just like them fried, and then dip them in honey mustard sauce. They get too messy if you order the sauce on top.

SourCandy
04-10-2011, 08:16 PM
I don't usually eat wings. I went to wing stop recently however and wow they can't control their spices.

pawe
04-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Saucy or not, you will suffer the consequences later in the bathroom.

phyzik
04-11-2011, 01:04 AM
All wings, regardless of flavor, should be served up with blue cheese.

Ranch is the bastard child when it comes to wings.

Blue cheese is the origional dip.

I've actually been to Buffalo, NY to the very resturant that created Hot Wings. To my disapointment, they tasted just like the wings from any Hooters resturaunt.... Still, they dont serve ranch from what I remember... Just Blue Cheese... the way wings where origionally eaten.

Ranch is for bitches, fags and salad. When it comes to wings, There is nothing else but blue cheese IMHO.

dallaskd
04-11-2011, 01:09 AM
as far as dry wings go.. lemmon pepper and cajun seasoning kicks ass. but saucy all the way served w/ ranch

.. and boneless wings are for pussys and women

TE
04-11-2011, 02:19 AM
I've eaten wings three out of the last four days. I prefer for them to be anything but dry wings.

Fpoonsie
04-11-2011, 02:24 AM
I don't usually eat wings. I went to wing stop recently however and wow they can't control their spices.

Bitechur tongue! Their lemon pepper wings, w/ a side of those ridiculously amazing fries and a cheese cup...:hungry:

mrsmaalox
04-11-2011, 08:51 AM
I can't stand any kind of slimy food, so I like my wings dry without any kind of dressing on the side. And small.....some of those gigantic mutant fowl appendages freak me out----those are NOT from normal chickens! The garlic-parmesan from Wingstop are my favorite :)

stretch
04-11-2011, 10:12 AM
i used to always want saucy wings, but have really come to love dry wings lately, as long as they arent overcooked and the meat is dry as petrified shit.

Lackluster
04-11-2011, 12:28 PM
yeah, wing purists always go on about bleu cheese over ranch, but i just can't come to terms with the process of making it. most cheese is mold or coagulated milk and all that, but bleu cheese is like the mold of the mold.

Blue cheese (or bleu cheese) is a general classification of cow's milk, sheep's milk, or goat's milk cheeses that have had cultures of the mold Penicillium added so that the final product is spotted or veined throughout with blue, blue-gray or blue-green mold, and carries a distinct smell, either from that or various specially cultivated bacteria. Some blue cheeses are injected with spores before the curds form and others have spores mixed in with the curds after they form. Blue cheeses are typically aged in a temperature-controlled environment such as a cave.

ranch > cave mold

AmericanPsycho
04-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Never understood why anyone would ruin a nice hot wing with ranch sauce.

boutons_deux
04-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Getting people to eat junk parts of industrial chickens is a huge marketing success, proving what stupid fucks Americans are. Chicken breasts and legs are the prime parts with meat. Wings used to be unsellable, ground up for animal feed.

Now, put some synthetic crap/sugar on wings and crank up the marketing.

xellos88330
04-11-2011, 12:58 PM
^ So you don't like hot wings?

Viva Las Espuelas
04-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Getting people to eat junk parts of industrial chickens is a huge marketing success, proving what stupid fucks Americans are. Chicken breasts and legs are the prime parts with meat. Wings used to be unsellable, ground up for animal feed.

You sure know how to liven up a party don't ya. Man, you must be so exhausted and bored with figuring out life like you do. You need your own reality show.

Dex
04-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Breaded, fried, and doused in hot sauce. The hotter, the better.

And yes, I know that's not "traditional"

ChumpDumper
04-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Really, who cares about tradition?

It's a fucking chicken wing.

Dex
04-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Really, who cares about tradition?

It's a fucking chicken wing.

:tu

boutons_deux
04-11-2011, 02:33 PM
You sure know how to liven up a party don't ya. Man, you must be so exhausted and bored with figuring out life like you do. You need your own reality show.

I sure know how to spot a marketing scam selling meatless animal parts covered in synthetic shit.

mavsfan1000
04-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Wings are fucking amazing after getting drunk and waiting for the huge hunger pain to come up.

TE
04-16-2011, 03:32 PM
currently having some wingstop.............not the best but it suffices nonetheless

z0sa
04-16-2011, 03:39 PM

lol what a loser

TE
04-16-2011, 03:48 PM
lol what a loser

Boutons hates life, and reality tbh. Every post of his is a rant on something. :lol

DMC
04-16-2011, 09:48 PM
I like Frank's Red Hot on my wings. There's a place in Austin called BW3 on, I think, 4th Street. They serve some of the best wings, but I make the absolute best ones at home.

DMC
04-16-2011, 09:49 PM

Lobsters used to be unsellable too. Big fucking deal.

Nathan Explosion
04-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Real men like their wings like they like their liquor, straight up. No ranch or bleu cheese needed. Just ruins the wing.

I love lemon pepper in a dry wing though. But give me a messy, saucy wing any day.

Spurminator
04-16-2011, 11:45 PM

You know, you're right. I had an order of twelve buffalo wings today, and I thought I really enjoyed them... but now I realize that must have just been the marketing.

Spurminator
04-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Come to think of it, I must have only liked Grandma's rump roast because of the marketing too...

4>0rings
04-17-2011, 01:08 AM

Thank goodness someone found out that the wings are delicious.

They also gave slaves and prisoneers on wooden ships lobsters because they felt that they were the garbage of the seas. Thank goodness they were wrong about that also.

4>0rings
04-17-2011, 01:10 AM
Lobsters used to be unsellable too. Big fucking deal.
Got to it before me. :tu

Gutter92
04-20-2011, 03:43 AM
Only thing I hate about Buffalo Wild Wings is that they feel really good going down, but they burn when they leave. It especially sucks when two of the wings are stuck together as they leave your body, and cause a large splash straight up.

xellos88330
04-20-2011, 01:32 PM
Only thing I hate about Buffalo Wild Wings is that they feel really good going down, but they burn when they leave. It especially sucks when two of the wings are stuck together as they leave your body, and cause a large splash straight up.

:lmao