PDA

View Full Version : So the Lakers don't want Memphis

Riddler
04-10-2011, 11:09 PM
The farm team is comin' for that ass :lmao

Ashy Larry
04-10-2011, 11:12 PM
right now, there Lakers don't want anyone ..... 6 seed: Portland ...... lost. game really wasn't close to what the final score says.

OKC...... lost, folded when it was crunch time

MEM ..... pencil in 25 and 15 for Z-Bo before the game starts

sad thing, the two teams that were in the finals last year really have a lot of questions to answer before the playoffs start .......

ManuBalboa
04-10-2011, 11:26 PM
LOL if the Piss and Purple drop to 3 and get Portland. Mavs will of course screw that up though.

DJ Mbenga
04-10-2011, 11:32 PM
i wonder what the coaches are doing right now. everyone is sending thier statistician to figure out whats the best tanking situation when 6 teams are like undecided spots

tlongII
04-10-2011, 11:51 PM
I don't think you can worry about matchups right now. You have to make sure your game is in order no matter who you play.

Sean Cagney
04-11-2011, 12:06 AM
I don't think you can worry about matchups right now. You have to make sure your game is in order no matter who you play.

This is real talk there.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 12:12 AM
right now, there Lakers don't want anyone ..... 6 seed: Portland ...... lost. game really wasn't close to what the final score says.

OKC...... lost, folded when it was crunch time

Ashy with the goods.

We won't know the extent of the damage until we tip Game One of the playoffs. It's fluid though.

Killakobe81
04-11-2011, 12:18 AM
MEhh some of yall worry too much. the third leg of the 3 peat is supposed to be hard. If it wasnt more teams could complete it. How many teams in the 4 major sports have 3 peated?

Yes we look like shit right now, but if OKC (or SA, DAL etc) walks in and wins a Game 1 or 2 at Staples (well 3 or 4 fixed) ...THEN i will be worried. Until then irritated, not worried.

Im just glad i didnt spend $ to see the last 3 home games or travel to see them in Oak or POR ...

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 12:22 AM
I'm worried, but, that is my MO, so it's not indicative of reality.

The discipline as a team and as individuals was sorely lacking all night tonight. The mental errors across the lineup was just appalling.

DJ Mbenga
04-11-2011, 12:23 AM

people still do. remember when the clips tanked to play the nuggets. and it worked they beat the melo nuggets

Pelicans78
04-11-2011, 12:48 AM
Problem is its hard to tank because none of the seeds outside number 1 and number 5 is set.

j.dizzle
04-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Staples Center homecourt is garbage. Like I said, its like an Opera in there most of the games. The arenas on the road have more ppl yelling & wearing Laker jerseys than in LA lmao.

Pelicans78
04-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Staples Center homecourt is garbage. Like I said, its like an Opera in there most of the games. The arenas on the road have more ppl yelling & wearing Laker jerseys than in LA lmao.

Especially in New Orleans.

usdane
04-11-2011, 12:57 AM
The Lakers strait up stink right now. That's the problem. If they play like the can they everybody. But if they play like right now in the playoffs we'll be fishing real soon regardless who the Lakers play.

TampaDude
04-11-2011, 01:01 AM
The Lakers strait up stink right now. That's the problem. If they play like the can they everybody. But if they play like right now in the playoffs we'll be fishing real soon regardless who the Lakers play.

Dude, are you wasted??? :lol

j.dizzle
04-11-2011, 01:03 AM

:lmao I was gonna say the same shit before I saw your post. Got damn hes missing like 5 words.

dallaskd
04-11-2011, 01:03 AM

huh? :lol

xtremesteven33
04-11-2011, 01:04 AM
I'm worried, but, that is my MO, so it's not indicative of reality.

The discipline as a team and as individuals was sorely lacking all night tonight. The mental errors across the lineup was just appalling.

Told ya Bitch, it wasnt over...

usdane
04-11-2011, 02:07 AM

Tonight my name is Rom & Coke.

TE
04-11-2011, 02:27 AM
:lmao