PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans, I think I can explain what's going on.

midnightpulp
04-10-2011, 11:09 PM
This video might prove to be helpful:

7UUKREIK8yg&feature=related

0-5 since I put the cash on the table. :flag:

Tinystarz
04-10-2011, 11:12 PM
lakers

http://i54.tinypic.com/b8x100.gif

Roger Freemason Jr.
04-11-2011, 01:59 AM
The league is just a different place now. All these teams made great acquisitions, and made trades, all the while the Lakers were just relying on Bynum's return to make their team stronger, but that didn't cut it. The Lakers have no depth now compared to the other contenders, and they still possess the inability to play unselfish basketball. Sure, they can still win big games, but I don't see them being able to take The Spurs, or the Bulls in a 7 game series.

Kyle Orton
04-11-2011, 02:08 AM
Anyone thinking a team besides the Lakers is coming out of the West is setting his or herself up for giant disappointment

Zelophehad
04-11-2011, 02:56 AM
CCR's version of I Put a Spell on You is easily the best imho

9hvA0wWTIv4

TampaDude
04-11-2011, 09:20 AM
Anyone thinking a team besides the Lakers is coming out of the West is setting his or herself up for giant disappointment

Anyone who thinks the Lakers are a lock to come out of the West is fooling themselves. The West is STACKED right now. Anything is possible.

Axe Murderer
04-11-2011, 09:24 AM
The league is just a different place now. All these teams made great acquisitions, and made trades, all the while the Lakers were just relying on Bynum's return to make their team stronger, but that didn't cut it. The Lakers have no depth now compared to the other contenders, and they still possess the inability to play unselfish basketball. Sure, they can still win big games, but I don't see them being able to take The Spurs, or the Bulls in a 7 game series.

So like 95 percent of my status updates are about girls. Well....What can I say? They're my obsession, and my passion....I love them all, equally :) ♥

SomeCallMeTim
04-11-2011, 10:32 AM
This video might prove to be helpful:

7UUKREIK8yg&feature=related

0-5 since I put the cash on the table. :flag:

Disappointed, thought you would post a scene from "The Cooler."

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Disappointed, thought you would post a scene from "The Cooler."

:lol