PDA

View Full Version : Go spurs go

MavFan6488
04-11-2011, 06:45 AM
beat LA tomorrow :flag::flag::flag:

mavs will get the 2nd seed and will beat la in round 2 with HCA.

spur fans want the mavs in the conference finals rather than the lakers, don't they?

BlackSwordsMan
04-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Classy spur fan just want the best team that day to go out there and do what they are capable of.

Frenzy
04-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Spurs are to classy to play anyone.

TampaDude
04-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Pop will rest the starters tomorrow. That way, he keeps them safe and fresh for the playoffs, and gets to stick it to Cubes one more time. :lol

nkdlunch
04-11-2011, 09:46 AM
get ready for 40+ minutes of:
Quinn
Green
Novak
Bonner
Splitter

Juggity
04-11-2011, 12:19 PM
get ready for 40+ minutes of:
Splitter

Automatic victory :toast

Reck
04-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Pop will rest the starters tomorrow. That way, he keeps them safe and fresh for the playoffs, and gets to stick it to Cubes one more time. :lol

They got plenty of rest.

I think resting these guys precisely when facing the Lakers would look like a pussy move and an easy excuse if Spurs lose.

I say play at full strengh and further drain these flabbergasted team's confidence to the ground going into the playoffs.

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 12:43 PM
I think resting these guys precisely when facing the Lakers would look like a pussy move and an easy excuse if Spurs lose.

That's why Pop is compelled to do it and his Fandom preemptively sided him.

TampaDude
04-11-2011, 02:07 PM
They got plenty of rest.

I say play at full strengh and further drain these flabbergasted team's confidence to the ground going into the playoffs.

Riiiight...and have Timmy go down with a high ankle sprain in a meaningless game. Bye bye, title shot. No, thanks!

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Riiiight...and have Timmy go down with a high ankle sprain in a meaningless game. Bye bye, title shot. No, thanks!

So then that old shit bag Duncan shouldn't even suit up till the Playoffs?

jag
04-11-2011, 02:15 PM

So much anger. So many posts.

What about the Spurs worries you?

TampaDude
04-11-2011, 02:16 PM

Damn straight, bubba...gotta have him nice and fresh so that old shit bag can drop 20 and 10 every game in the playoffs. :toast

TampaDude
04-11-2011, 02:16 PM

He's a Suns fan. 'nuff said. :lol

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 02:23 PM

That they'd ring.

Anybody but you.

I hate your team with every fiber of my being.

jag
04-11-2011, 02:25 PM
That they'd ring.

Anybody but you.

I hate your team with every fiber of my being.

More than the Suns?

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 02:33 PM
More than the Suns?

Yes, but, only because they're no threat. If they were still active they'd be ahead of you on my loath list. They're in my blood, you're just handy, but, acute.

Reck
04-11-2011, 02:37 PM

Dude you gotta learn to live in the now.

Sto worrying about what might happen.

Are you one of those who stays home in his bedroom because he's afraid the big bad wolf might get him?

And who said this game is meaningless? They can 1, win the series against them. 2, make Chicago have to win their remaining games, and 3, there is no such thing as meaningless when playing the Lakers. Every wins against them is pure gold.

Try to think positive for a while man. This whole negativity attitude you have is not becoming of someone.

jag
04-11-2011, 02:39 PM
Yes, but, only because they're no threat. If they were still active they'd be ahead of you on my loath list. They're in my blood, you're just handy, but, acute.

You don't think your Gasol-Bynum front line and Kobe backcourt would make easy work of the Spurs?

Giuseppe
04-11-2011, 02:44 PM
You don't think your Gasol-Bynum front line and Kobe backcourt would make easy work of the Spurs?

On paper. But, I'm a wart/worry style. I ain't got Luva's confidence & bravado.

& after last night the worrying may not be needless.

We need that second seed, and you may roll over, but, the Kings won't. They'll be a mirror image of the Thunder come Wednesday night. I need Houston to help us tonite, and then we can finish it tomorrow nite.